Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[newbie question] is the ea gallery known to be buggy?

Hi there,

Need to ask because this is driving me bonkers, is the EA gallery buggy with CC lots?

I've started to notice some CC lots not showing up in my EA gallery even after the box is ticked. Case in point I've started following SimDoughnut's tumblr, love their work so so much, but in the gallery only part of their CC builds show up, lots like their donut shop and (the one I really want) their Grim Bunny Iced Screams Stand ... they just don't show up, even with the hash tags.

So yeah wondering if it's a known thing or just me.

G6QEt5g.png

Comments

• Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    I found it pretty easily by making sure the "included custom content" box was ticked and setting the filters to "lots" and "20x15" then I used #grimbunny. If you are having trouble with the hashtag try searching by EA Account ID: SimDoughnut. I checked the on-line Gallery and could not find the download so I could just send you a link. So, you need to be in the game.
  • Options
    here4snackshere4snacks Posts: 54 Member
    thanks bananas, I tried the #grimbunny and the ID and couldn't see it, maybe had sleepy weekend fingers and a typo got through, will check again (I couldn't even seen it on the website gallery .) Will make a coffee and try again.

(thanks for replying!)
    G6QEt5g.png
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Good luck!