Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you play with Occults?

Comments

• Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Yes.
    I don’t play ghosts, but vampires are neat and I like how aliens look.
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    Yes.
    Like many posters on here I need my witches, badly. I don't play ghosts or aliens because their sound is very annoying. I love my vampires and have turned FH into one big family of powerful vampires who are struggling to be good, although it's proving almost impossible for Lilith, lol.
    I loved the witches in Sims 3 and most of my sims were either witches or vamps. I'm hoping the devs will make a game pack expecially for the witches and fully flesh them out like them did with the vampires.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    BluelleBluelle Posts: 327 Member
    I have them installed, but I do not play them.
    I played as a vampire ONCE when I bought the pack. It's a great pack and with cool ideas, but the Sims is pg13 (I think?) and I like my occults, especially vampires, darker and grittier.

HOWEVER.

WHEN we get witches (praying every night for this), it will probably be the only lifestage I will play with.
  • Options
    jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Yes.
    I have one household that i've been currently playing and it has a vampire couple in it. They've outlived 3 generations by now and i'm planning them to outlive at least 10 generations.
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    Yes.
    Do you play with Occults, why or why not?

I mostly play with a vampire or alien household as official packs go. It adds a little interest to the characters. I like that we have strengths and weaknesses for the vampires but I really wish they had hunters in the game and not just something I add into a backstory. I wish that there were more aspirations, strengths and weaknesses for vampires. I wish there were more alien races and that we could build on alien homeworlds. They really dropped the ball with "Get To Work" where the aliens were concerned. No world added in. No alien aspirations or anything like that. I would love to see demons. angels, wizards, witches, werewolves, elves, genies, mermaids, zombies etc officially in the game. I use Nyx's Werewolf, genie and mermaid mods to create other occult sims. I would love for them to add others.
    I rarely play human sims.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    OldGeekWomanOldGeekWoman Posts: 21 Member
    Love vampires but never know what to do with them, I always end up deleting the save. Never played with aliens but I hope they release witches
  • Options
    eeeyuneeeyun Posts: 45 Member
    edited April 2019
    Other (Explain in the comments).
    Yes and no. I play with vampires occasionally, but I've never played with aliens. I think it's because vampires have more in-game features with Forgotten Hollow, the vampire aspirations, and levelling up vampire ranks so you can get more vampire interactions. Whereas for me aliens don't seem to have any point for gameplay.
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    edited April 2019
    I've tried various occult Sims but the only one I've ever really played is witches and for now Sims 4 doesn't have them so right now no I'm not playing with them.

@duhboy2u2 the wings annoyed me too. If they do fairies for Sims 4 I hope the wings can be hidden like the vampires can hide their form.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited April 2019
    Yes.
    Yes, yes, YES. Absolutely.

It's all I ever play with. And we absolutely need more of them in TS4, forget the haters.

Witches and werewolves should be top priority for what to add next. I really hope they're currently working on that.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    No.
    no because i prefer normal human sims
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Yes.
    Magdaleena wrote: »
    Yes, yes, YES. Absolutely.

It's all I ever play with. And we absolutely need more of them in TS4, forget the haters.

Witches and werewolves should be top priority for what to add next. I really hope they're currently working on that.

Couldn't agree more! My vampires need their rival/pet werewolves. Hope we get fairies too.
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Yes.
    "Normal" sims get boring to me pretty quickly. 90% of my regularly played sims are vampires. I think I have 2 aliens (not counting offspring caused by abductions). None of my own sims have ever died, so haven't played a ghost.

I miss Fairies. A lot.
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I put other because simply "yes" does not work. I don't have get to work yet (only got the sims 4 four months ago) so I don't have aliens, but the first pack I bought was Vampires. I play them more often then most, but not enough for it to be "yes" and not little enough for it to be "no". You know what I mean?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    N0NoTToN0NN0NoTToN0N Posts: 1,024 Member
    Yes.
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    I have Aliens, ghosts and vampires but I rarely play them. Actually, I don't think I have ever played as a ghost, rarely do I play as a vampire and I play as aliens when my male sims get abducted and pregnant.

I WISH my sims would get abducted, but alas it isn’t so. Also I completely forgot about ghosts, don’t really see them much either despite me playing with aging on.

I'm sure it was a glitch but my Lurch from the Addams family kept getting abducted every night for at least a sim week. I was hoping he would get pregnant but sadly he did not. I think I switched to another household and I think that fixed it. There might be certain lots where abductions occur more often.
    19172275569_bb0181ed75.jpgGingerThyme; by T Reece, on Flickr
  • Options
    LyraTrishaLyraTrisha Posts: 122 Member
    I totally would play them if I had the DLCs for them. I want the vamp and alien ones so bad. I also want more. it would be cool if there were witches and wizard.
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    I don't for the most part. In TS2, they were rare creatures that I hardly had ever seen unless pursued, however, I always enjoyed aliens but never really saw them as 'supernatural' at that time. In TS3: Fairies, Mermaids, Genies and Aliens were the very very small exception (for dream stories only), but the rest I wouldn't go near. But there are times when I get randomly gifted from friends and family these packs.

The packs themselves do come in handy for furniture, worlds, and foods. In TS4 I haven't even thought of playing with an actual occult. It hasn't fit my playstyle in the slightest. I do, however, find the neighborhood nice for a gothic/victorian setting. Luckily with MCCC I don't have to worry about meeting a random vampire or Vlad when I can just click "Humanize all Vampires", and then I have a nice gothic-ish setting. Aliens & Ghost, I don't really mind, but I don't seek them out and luckily enough when I don't, I just don't see them.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    SimmerTwinssSimmerTwinss Posts: 21 Member
    I think ive only ever played with them once or twice and it wasn't directly by choice, one of my male sims got abducted and gave birth to an half alien daughter so I played with her for a while but haven't really explored the concept since.
    Just two people, same age, same appearence playing sims.

giphy.gif
  • Options
    Angie1301Angie1301 Posts: 90 Member
    Yes.
    I like to play as a vampire, and travel to sixam. but i never play as an alien and the ghosts annoy me, i usually send them off to the great abyss
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    I rarely play aliens, ghosts, or Vampires, but I am waiting for witches, magic, robots and possibly fairies.
  • Options
    DorothyDorothy Posts: 62 Member
    Yes.
    Lmao ofcourse i do. I love them. :blush:
    My Goth bloodline had a suprise a long time ago by Aliens. And always i have phone calls by deseased family members no matter what.
    Its fun and i love it. As for more mysterious content (like magic and other things) i dont think i have many with the packs i have...well im still discovering so~ lol i have a great time.
    Hope you have great time too.
    Have fun everyone :smiley:
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    They don't have any of the ones I want yet. (witches, fairies, mermaids, genies) I do play the aliens from time to time, but mostly only when there's an abduction pregnancy. I did create an alien family recently, but they were no more interesting than my ordinary sim families. And vampires don't interest me at all, I only bought the pack for the neighborhood, which I love. Vlad & the Vatores almost always get deleted first thing whenever I start a new save.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,072 Member
    Yes.
    Yes, I play with them quite frequently. It's too bad there aren't more types in TS4 yet, which is one of the reasons that I still play TS2 and TS3. I have enjoyed vampires and aliens in TS4, though, so hopefully more will come at some point soon.
  • Options
    TropicanaCatTropicanaCat Posts: 93 Member
    No.
    No, I just don't like them.
  • Options
    CogshellCogshell Posts: 164 Member
    I've played with a few vampires and aliens but they never really stuck around in my gameplay. I'd play them more if we had witches and werewolves.
    ZnG1wMG.png
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Yes.
    I have had fun game play with ghosts, aliens and vampires. I hope we get, at least, witches and werewolves. Merfolk would would great too.