Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

After school activities mod

I ran across a mod for After school activities but every time I clicked on a link to see how it downloads (I can only do .zip) it sends me to a spam site. Is there a good mod for more after school activities that uses .zip? I looked on MTS but there isn't any. Please help. I'm getting bored with them being limited to scouts and drama class.
The one that I ran across is called: KawaiiStacie's After school activities mod. If this is the only one how do I download it?
Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.

Comments

• asimbsimasimbsim Posts: 476 Member
    I haven't found any other than KawaiiStacie's unfortunately. I can't download hers either ever since Adfly is used, it just keeps taking me to more and more spam so I've had to stop using her mods for a while. I'm hoping that this will change and Adfly wont be used any more, so I'm just waiting and hoping for now. I know that's no help, I'm sorry :( but the downloads weren't always so spammy, so I'm hoping if we wait it'll go back to how it was and it will be possible to download them easily again.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    simgirl542 wrote: »
    I ran across a mod for After school activities but every time I clicked on a link to see how it downloads (I can only do .zip) it sends me to a spam site. Is there a good mod for more after school activities that uses .zip? I looked on MTS but there isn't any. Please help. I'm getting bored with them being limited to scouts and drama class.
    The one that I ran across is called: KawaiiStacie's After school activities mod. If this is the only one how do I download it?

Actually, I know a way where you don't have to download any software and still use any file. Just click either one of these links, and it's pretty easy to figure out from there.

https://zamzar.com/

convertfiles.com/
    funny-gifs20.gif

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited March 2019
    Her ad click sites are ridiculous I have to say.

I resorted to installing a Chrome extension specifically to download her mods. This extension skips past all of that ad clicking nonsense and sends you straight to SimFileShare. I highly recommend and I will continue to spread the word where I can.

It’s called AdFlyKiller or something like that.
    Okay, just figured out that she still uses AdFly, but she also uses Patreon and ClkSh. ClkSh is actually pretty safe, so you should be good now.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    I didn't see ClkSh on her site just AdFly and Patreon. I clicked on the Patreon one and it gives me an error message. I guess I might have to remove her mod from my game and stick with MTS mods even though i don't think the a lot of those that I want from MTS are going to work because I don't know what the cutoff date is for mods that are too old. Is something from 2018 too old or is it okay?
    I only use 7zip so if ClkSh isn't compatible with that I can't use it.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
    @simgirl542 Maybe she just doesn't use ClkSh on that mod? There are a few where she doesn't.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,773 Member
    simgirl542 wrote: »
    I didn't see ClkSh on her site just AdFly and Patreon. I clicked on the Patreon one and it gives me an error message. I guess I might have to remove her mod from my game and stick with MTS mods even though i don't think the a lot of those that I want from MTS are going to work because I don't know what the cutoff date is for mods that are too old. Is something from 2018 too old or is it okay?
    I only use 7zip so if ClkSh isn't compatible with that I can't use it.

If you are having trouble with KawaiiStacie's mods you should contact her here: https://www.kawaiistaciemods.com/forum/report-issues

With MTS mods I suggest looking in the comments section for the Mod you are interested. If it isn't working or if someone else has updated it there will be information there.
  • thatstheteasisthatstheteasis Posts: 1 New Member
    So i'm trying to download the after school activities mod, and whenever i click the simfileshare it takes me to Clksh which i know it should but i just takes me down a rabbit hole of pop up ads does anyone have a link to the simfileshare link?
  • ladymystikal6ladymystikal6 Posts: 17 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »

It’s called AdFlyKiller or something like that.

this worked perfectly. thank you