Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What kind of Simmer are you?

B55AE524D699D3ABAF7717C611AE37DC.png?5cf1c92f7789b

What kind of Simmer are you? 141 votes

Casual
9%
jeepjeepcatjoelygirlsims2shanls96cchant86NRoweKaeChan2089fiercephoenix91Simtown15Corenrenphoenixstar188BradyGalaxyWispyeWeedity 13 votes
Weird
2%
AnmirlaBagoas77adele_katDollyllama108 4 votes
Cheats
3%
PlayerSinger2010Kementaricatitude5NewRocketPackE_C 5 votes
Multi-Household
19%
Bluefairy286GalacticGalalan650111Mystik1978MLadyAzzeraWritin_RegIsb917elanorbretonluthienrisingtaydevMVWdeZTCaityTrinaDoloresGreyEnkiSchmidtSheriSim57bythedreadwolfBreazonabelpitaSimmzJediMuppet 28 votes
One Household
17%
HowGreatThouArtoveronSimpkinmoltaziaBluelleladybreidyuppLindsaySeddon1annaliese39SummerStreakSavvySimmiegnelso1239rjssimEvaliynBashsync2015takenbysheepDemery27MOSIMS96SimDestroyerNorthDakotaGamer 25 votes
All of the Above
46%
Akl500PFrn0731tams2578Kita5399JaseLaBlue0314tinahjalmarIceyJCrazyboutTheSimsBlkBarbiegalColorist40mcruddsimm621PuddinroyjustChrisUkSchantalveronica55mock68loubylouloustilljustme2 66 votes

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    All of the Above
    Almost, just not weird.
  • CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    Multi-Household
    I've recently changed my play style from legacy style with one household to rotational play.
    caitytrina.png
  • ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    All of the Above
    My play style is dictated by how I'm feeling when I sit down.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    All of the Above
    Maybe not so much “weird”, but I suppose that depends on what “weird” would be. :p
  • SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    All of the Above
    Maybe not so much “weird”, but I suppose that depends on what “weird” would be. :p

One person's "weird" is another person's "normal" right? ;)
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    All of the Above
    All.. but most especially weird
    egTcBMc.png
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    All of the Above
    All, I like variation.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Multi-Household
    I'm playing multiple families in my new game.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited March 2019
    All of the Above
    Not weird though, but tempted to do some silly stuff.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Before I answer all of the above, define “weird”.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I'm not sure what many of these mean. They're kind of vague. :/ But I do use cheats and have multiple households.
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    I'm a family player who mostly plays single household saves, but I do have some multi-household saves. I use some cheats, such as MOO and cas.fulleditmode, I would have to know your definition of 'weird', I'd have to say I'm not a casual simmer at all, since I see a casual simmer as someone who only plays periodically, not regularly, and isn't a full on collector, neither of which describes my simming experience.

So, none of your options really fit me.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    One Household
    A very obscure hodge podge of options.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    All of the Above
    All except single household. I'm all over the place, lol.
    #Team Occult
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    All of the Above
    I just depends on my mood when I play, and I don't treat my Sims with kid gloves. I let life knock them about.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    One Household
    I guess I'm one household? At least I have a favourite household I play most of the time, although I do sometimes play others but always one per save.
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    All of the Above
    I don't use cheats too often, but otherwise I've played all of those ways. It just depends on what save I'm on.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • CogshellCogshell Posts: 164 Member
    edited March 2019
    All of the Above
    All of the above except for multi-household. I usually just stick to one branch on a family tree and let MCCC control the rest. I also don't use money cheats with the main household but will for the spares if I'm moving them in somewhere.
    ZnG1wMG.png
  • MLadyAzzeraMLadyAzzera Posts: 1,174 Member
    edited March 2019
    Multi-Household
    I have been working on one save for over a year now, trying to perfect each lot, with my Sims eventually moving into new houses so I can remodel those too. I have 1 to 2 households in each world right now and rotate every sim week. I finally have most public lots the way I want them.

I have a few families that are kind of "weird", if you mean occult. The Goth family has a family secret that they pass down the generations, the knowledge that vampires are real and how to deter them. I have them be mean to every vamp, max out vampire lore, and put garlic everywhere lol.
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    Casual
    IF you count “Casual” as in, I will play one household (sometimes a few) for a good period and then won’t play the game for weeks; rinse and repeat.
    I’ve written some story blogs.
    I rarely cheat; especially money.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    Multi-Household
    I have multi-households. I don't always play them all, but I do tend to play large families. When a child is ready to move out, that naturally creates another household in my game save. ;)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    All of the Above
    I'm mostly casual with a little bit of weird (or "quirky") tossed in once in a while. For example, I've been playing an alien with the backstory of spending most of her growing up years on Sixam where she learned everything science related, but when she became a YA she came back to Earth to care for her now-elderly father (the was able to develop a good relationship with him because he was an astronaut so would frequently visit Sixam to spend time with her. (I was able to make her a retired scientist with the use of mods, and I used mods to help cheat her to YA and her father to elder.) She settled in Strangerville because the climate was best for her dad's aging bones, and she was able to solve the mystery and turn the town back to normal. If we ever get witches i'll have at least one witch family, either like Bewitched with a human husband/dad or maybe more like Charmed wth three witches, each with their own specialties depending on what we get in the pack.

I'll usually start with a single household then start rotational play as the kids grow up and move out -- I'm currently alternating between two households, my Strangerville one and a new one where I'm eventually going to unlock all the career outfits. I have an athletic Sim who'll be going into the Acting career once he gets to the top of the Athlete career (probably the Professional Sports branch) since that's been a path for a lot of athletes in the past, and he'll have the max fitness skill which will help him get action roles.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited March 2019
    All of the Above
    I don't play one household and not sure what weird is. Maybe like killing sims, torture, bad relationships and etc...Yeah not me but I love supes. Supernaturals are my kind of weird. hehe ;)

oh wait..I did purposely kill a sim by electrocution... o:)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    All of the Above
    I have multiple saves with different stuff going on with different levels of silliness. Just waiting for more supernatural additions to turn up the "weird" in my game play ;-).
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    All of the Above
    I mostly play one household, and I use cheats like they’re just part of the game play. I do have a few saves that are weird/super natural, and multi household as well.