Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Selvadorada Weather

fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
Is there a good season to go when it's not raining so much? It's the fall in my game and so far it has rained the whole time they have been there (3 days). They're making the best of it, but it makes it difficult to go out and adventure.

PS, don't get me wrong...I love the rain! Just not every day lol

Comments

• MLadyAzzeraMLadyAzzera Posts: 1,174 Member
    I don't know the answer to your question, but I do have an idea. How about turning off weather in options while your sims are there?
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I suppose that might work. I think I will just check the calendar before they go again. I sent them home.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    I tend to get heat waves or tropical thunderstorms mostly during the Summer. :#

Guess it's just a chance of luck. Think it rains more during spring and summer more than anything.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    I don't know the answer to your question, but I do have an idea. How about turning off weather in options while your sims are there?
    @MLadyAzzera does snow disappear with this aswell?
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    I usually get nice days during the summer.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    I went in the Summer and it rained every day. But at least my sim had a handy way to shower wherever he was :D
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    I suppose that might work. I think I will just check the calendar before they go again. I sent them home.

You would have to already be in Selvadorada in order to check the weather though.
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    I've seen a lot of rain, too. I turned off thunderstorms while my Sim was there, and she has the 'waterproof' trait, but doesn't stop her slipping in mud puddles. I haven't noticed that any particular season was less rainy, I'm afraid.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    fullspiral wrote: »

You would have to already be in Selvadorada in order to check the weather though.

Doh! You are right. I guess I will just have to shut it off if it's the same next time I send them. I'm going to try each season.
  • MLadyAzzeraMLadyAzzera Posts: 1,174 Member
    edited March 2019
    Simpkin wrote: »
    @MLadyAzzera does snow disappear with this aswell?

You can turn on and off rain/thunderstorms/snow/blizzards.

Seasons Settings:
    ALk23Kx.png

mloJDlS.png

l1ra3pI.png
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    Could always place the weather machine somewhere in Salvadorada and use it for nice days? ☺
    5vJrxmT.png
  • BookwormKitty11BookwormKitty11 Posts: 9 New Member
    I’m not allowed to post links because I’m new to forums, but look up “Weather in Selvadorada Sims 4” and look and Carl’s Sims 4 Guide. It will be the last world on the list. They list the weather in season order.
    I went to Selvadorada when they were having a heat wave. My Sim is actually fine, even though there’s no thermostat.
  • AliSim19AliSim19 Posts: 443 Member
    One of the first (and only) rewards I get with aspiration points is the weatherproof one (or similar name), it’s only 500 points and stops your sims caring if it’s raining or not - I get it mainly because umbrellas really annoy me but always found it particularly Helpful with my Selvadorian expeditions!
    As a rl family we do a lot of camping and don’t care about the rain so much so I figure my exploring sims should be the same 😉