Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA fix the half walls please

Why do the half walls look like this in partial wall settings
fUq8k9x.png
instead of lookin like that?
0QzA6P7.png
I hate using them for roofing because of this. I remember in TS3 half walls didn't work like that & it was always great to use them.
Lu4ERme.gif

Comments

• invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    I'm not sure what I'm seeing in the pictures. Half-walls and fences have always annoyed me because they don't disappear when the walls are down. In my main save, I built a half-wall between the front room and the stairs - I'd planned to put the laundry in the stair area - but since I can't make the half-walls lie down, I didn't want to put anything back there. (I just know my Sims would randomly throw their laundry on the floor, instead of in the machine, and then I'd never be able to see it without going into build mode.)
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I'm not sure what I'm seeing in the pictures. Half-walls and fences have always annoyed me because they don't disappear when the walls are down. In my main save, I built a half-wall between the front room and the stairs - I'd planned to put the laundry in the stair area - but since I can't make the half-walls lie down, I didn't want to put anything back there. (I just know my Sims would randomly throw their laundry on the floor, instead of in the machine, and then I'd never be able to see it without going into build mode.)

I would like the half walls to not cut the main walls.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member

Okay, I see what you're saying, now - the back wall should be the room, not the half-walls around the outdoor roof area.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member

Okay, I see what you're saying, now - the back wall should be the room, not the half-walls around the outdoor roof area.

Yeah that's it. In TS3 half walls didn't cut the main walls and it was great like that. Now when I have a half wall somewhere I know it will be useless to put paintings or decorations on the wall cause I won't be able to see them.
    Lu4ERme.gif