Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Masterlist-Last Updated 6/24/21

Comments

• xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    edited August 2020
    okay. i'll change places with keyen then***
    move me down on the list LOL
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    If we keep up the game pace we're at, I should still be able to host when I'm signed up. After that I'll probably be dropping off the face of the earth.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    If we keep up the game pace we're at, I should still be able to host when I'm signed up. After that I'll probably be dropping off the face of the earth.

awww no :( whyyyyy?
    MPy9H9S.gif
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »

awww no :( whyyyyy?

I'll be starting college at the beginning of September and have no clue what to expect.

• KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Hi, I'm going to accept people reserving for a spot on my next game so we wouldn't have trouble getting players when signups officially starts. It's still Survivor themed and it's experimental as I've said. Due to the nature of the setup though, the number of players should be even numbered, that means, I can't start the game if I have odd numbered players. I'm hoping to have 14 players, but I can go with 12 players.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Hi, I'm going to accept people reserving for a spot on my next game so we wouldn't have trouble getting players when signups officially starts. It's still Survivor themed and it's experimental as I've said. Due to the nature of the setup though, the number of players should be even numbered, that means, I can't start the game if I have odd numbered players. I'm hoping to have 14 players, but I can go with 12 players.

Obviously, I'm gonna play.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member

I'll play. I was gonna take a break from mafia after this game, but I can't miss out on this lol.

Do you know what the immunity challenges are gonna be?
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

me
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

I'll play. I was gonna take a break from mafia after this game, but I can't miss out on this lol.

I'm still about to determine it but it's probably mostly flash games or something lol.

Can y'all give me ideas for immunity challenges?

I’ll play. I’ve thought about taking a break, but I wanna play this setup so bad!! I’ll take a break when I start school :D:D

I'm still about to determine it but it's probably mostly flash games or something lol.

Can y'all give me ideas for immunity challenges?

Maybe you could ask Rose? She plays survivor online a lot.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member

Ooh I’ll play!
    they/he
    edited August 2020
    Actually I’m not really sure if I can play your game, Keyen. Sorry, but I still want to take a break from mafia and I just don’t know if I’ll have the energy to play another game.

I’d be able to play if it was after next game, but since it’s right after this game, I really don’t know if I can :/
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    @TheRoseHorse do you wanna switch places? Like host your anon game first then I'll host mine after you?

@TheRoseHorse do you wanna switch places? Like host your anon game first then I'll host mine after you?

I wanna get as many players as possible :<

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Need a replacement for my game, can anyone do that?
    unknown.png
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

Yeah Sure.
    So Just to make sure. Luna is Swapping with you, and then I'm swapping with you. Correct?
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt

Yeah Sure.
    So Just to make sure. Luna is Swapping with you, and then I'm swapping with you. Correct?

Yeah, so basically, you're the next to host. After you will be me, then the fourth place should be Luna.

Im gonna go ahead and start sign-ups for my game. If you want to play, PM me here on the forums. That PM is also where I will send your account details for the game.
    Im gonna go ahead and start sign-ups for my game. If you want to play, PM me here on the forums. That PM is also where I will send your account details for the game.

Wait, what do you mean account details? Are we playing on a different site? I'm not up to date with all you guys' games. LOL.
    832XG3D.gif
    The next game is anonymous. We're playing it on Keyen's site.

Ohhhh. I see. XD
    832XG3D.gif

Ooh fun!!
    MPy9H9S.gif

Idk how I didn't see this but I'll play <3
    MPy9H9S.gif

I don’t know if I can play yet, but I should know by Monday :)