Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Masterlist-Last Updated 6/24/21

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    This is taken from an old list in 2017.
    XVUGW0v.png

Did Floppy ever get to host her game? I don't remember if she ever did before she suddenly disappeared
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    XVUGW0v.png

Did Floppy ever get to host her game? I don't remember if she ever did before she suddenly disappeared

Probably not cuz I don't remember that theme.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    XVUGW0v.png

Probably not cuz I don't remember that theme.

:disappointed:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    The sudden disappearance of FloppyFish was really unexpected
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    seriously go join this ^^^ we wanna try to get to 18 players.
    MPy9H9S.gif
    I think I might disappear when class starts and I really wanna host Horrible Roles before that happens, so put me on hosting queue again.

• the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Rose can you take my game off the list and put Keyen and Soph's game in my place please?
    @TheRoseHorse

I will co-host Sophia's game and we decided to take Plumbob's spot, so remove Sophia from the 4th slot.

I hope everyone is okay with that cause we have Plumbob's full permission.

• TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Ok. I'll edit the masterlist in a minute. :)
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    It's been updated. Make sure I did that right. I did take a screenshot of how it was before just in case. XD.
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Hey guys, so I thought about making my game a UPick game because you know, picking your character in Super Smash Bro’s. But since Keyen is doing a UPick game right now I didn’t know if u guys wanted to do two of them so close together. If u guys don’t want to do them this close then I will just do this one next time I host and choose a different theme.
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Hey guys, so I thought about making my game a UPick game because you know, picking your character in Super Smash Bro’s. But since Keyen is doing a UPick game right now I didn’t know if u guys wanted to do two of them so close together. If u guys don’t want to do them this close then I will just do this one next time I host and choose a different theme.

I don't mind another U-Pick personally :)
    MPy9H9S.gif

I want a upick game!

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »

I don't mind another U-Pick personally :)

I want a upick game!

Yay. Unless a bunch of people say no then I’m probably doing it. This will be my first game that I don’t just go off of a set up on the wiki so we will see how this turns out.
    https://epicmafia.com/setup/863781
    Would you guys be interested in me doing this setup for my anonymous game? I can explain it in more detail if you guys need me too.
    Would you guys be interested in me doing this setup for my anonymous game? I can explain it in more detail if you guys need me too.

i cant get to the link LOL
    MPy9H9S.gif

The setup is Hey Guise? XD
    FwDXXd5.gif

The setup is Hey Guise? XD

Yeah. I'll explain in more detail in a sec.
    So there's 6 Cops (might just make them VT. idk yet) and 1 disguiser. Each person will get their own account on Keyen's site and 1 person will be the disguiser. It's a night start. (I'll make it N0 then D1.) Night 0, the disguiser chooses someone to disguise as and the disguiser will be flipped as dead on D1. The disguiser will recieve the account information for whoever they disguised as. So if Billy disguises as Daniel, Billy will be flipped dead, but really, the person behind Daniel will be unable to communicate and the person as Billy will take over Daniel's account. Then, assuming "Daniel" isn't eliminated, the disguiser will pick a new person to disguise as and Daniel would be flipped as dead. This continues until the right person is eliminated or we get to Final 2.
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    So there's 6 Cops (might just make them VT. idk yet) and 1 disguiser. Each person will get their own account on Keyen's site and 1 person will be the disguiser. It's a night start. (I'll make it N0 then D1.) Night 0, the disguiser chooses someone to disguise as and the disguiser will be flipped as dead on D1. The disguiser will recieve the account information for whoever they disguised as. So if Billy disguises as Daniel, Billy will be flipped dead, but really, the person behind Daniel will be unable to communicate and the person as Billy will take over Daniel's account. Then, assuming "Daniel" isn't eliminated, the disguiser will pick a new person to disguise as and Daniel would be flipped as dead. This continues until the right person is eliminated or we get to Final 2.

Ooh that sounds funnnn
    they/he

So in a way when Billy disguises as Daniel, it's almost like the original Daniel is killed, right?

I think this is really interesting but might be pretty easy for me if I were town cuz I'm pretty good at looking out for people's typing patterns and styles. :D Like the disguiser has to be REALLY good.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member

So in a way when Billy disguises as Daniel, it's almost like the original Daniel is killed, right?

I think this is really interesting but might be pretty easy for me if I were town cuz I'm pretty good at looking out for people's typing patterns and styles. :D Like the disguiser has to be REALLY good.

This would also benefit you if you were the disguiser.
    they/he
    xSongx wrote: »

This would also benefit you if you were the disguiser.

In a way, yes but also I'm not very good at being mafia. So I would have to do double work at being a good disguise but also looking townish. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member

You and me both. XD
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!