Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Masterlist-Last Updated 6/24/21

Comments

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Can u add me to the waiting list? I’d like to host after Bella
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    As I said on Rose's last game, I don't mind hosting if no one else minds?

are you announcing a game? We hope?

Yes :joy: I'll set up a thread tomorrow.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Ok. I'll update the masterlist in between classes tomorrow
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt

@bellagorilla Thread?

@me Masterlist? XD

@bellagorilla Thread?

@me Masterlist? XD

umanOqc.png
    This is our new masterlist updater everyone. Plz greet them with a warm welcome.
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Hi, me! Welcome!🥰
    MPy9H9S.gif
    Mouselline wrote: »

@bellagorilla Thread?

@me Masterlist? XD

umanOqc.png
    This is our new masterlist updater everyone. Plz greet them with a warm welcome.

I knew someone was going to do that...XD LOL
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    edited September 2021
    Rose, the number one procrastinator of this forum's mafia Community.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif

bellagorilla Thread?

me Masterlist? XD

Sorry, I got busy yesterday :sweat_smile: the thread is coming!
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    7dW3gu7.gif
    edited September 2021
    I’ll set up my games thread Saturday By the way
  • tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    i started a new mafia game but i dont think people are seeing it yet maybe theres a glich on the forums but it is up now and people are joining so join quickly before we run out of spaces we need 12 people to play and 1 host ok and we have 6 people playing so far so sing up now
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    i started a new mafia game but i dont think people are seeing it yet maybe theres a glich on the forums but it is up now and people are joining so join quickly before we run out of spaces we need 12 people to play and 1 host ok and we have 6 people playing so far so sing up now

You're announcing the intention to host if anyone shows interest, right? Or are you saying you have an active game going which people have already joined?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg

You're announcing the intention to host if anyone shows interest, right? Or are you saying you have an active game going which people have already joined?

Tuti doesn't have anyone signed up so far.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »

Tuti doesn't have anyone signed up so far.

i do dekay i need 12 people to play

i am starting a game and wondering if anyone would like to host it but I probably will not let them host it as i want to host it but if you want to sign up then let me know and make sure to sign up before we run out of spaces ok i have hosted one game before and it was really fun and successfull and im now hosting again as mafia on the sims is dying and im trying to bring it back
    i did not want to have to have done this but unfortunately my tiktok mafia game is closed ok im sorry to anyone who wanted to join but i needed 12 people and only 6 people were put down as playing so unfortatenly this was not enough people to play the game but if anyone is still interested then i can reopen it but unfortunately the game has been closed now and mafia has won when the next mafia game is on please let me know so i can play or host it but unfortunately this game is now closed thank you to those who were going to play but mafia won so better luck next time
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    You had 6 people signed up? Here? Where is that, that 6 people signed up?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg

LOL, I love how you're so invested in this. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif

whatever just leave it ok i tried to set up a game and it didnt work out im not in the mood ok right now
    DeKay wrote: »

LOL, I love how you're so invested in this. 😂

thank you dekay for your interest i knew you would be more help im sorry it didnt work out but hopefully another time we can play mafia together or if you host a game let me know but apparently this was not the time and it upsets me to say this but right now no one wants to play mafia this was how i got into mafia games and i enjoyed it here until it stopped but maybe another time thank you for being supportive i can always count on you as being a good person on these forums
    i do wonder if anyone else wants to host though because i do want to play a game but apparently no one wants to play anymore which is sad but i guess it is just one of those things
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    i do wonder if anyone else wants to host though because i do want to play a game but apparently no one wants to play anymore which is sad but i guess it is just one of those things

In the mafia community, as you've seen, we have time periods where games are more rare. It's usually a lot to do with us being busy irl and not having the time to dedicate to it. I used to play obsessively, but now I occasionally join a game or two. Mafia will revive soon, on and off, as it does. We do love the game but it is very time-consuming.
    MPy9H9S.gif
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »

In the mafia community, as you've seen, we have time periods where games are more rare. It's usually a lot to do with us being busy irl and not having the time to dedicate to it. I used to play obsessively, but now I occasionally join a game or two. Mafia will revive soon, on and off, as it does. We do love the game but it is very time-consuming.

oh hi luna! thank you for your reply this makes sense ok please let me know when there are more games im going to stick to playing town of salem with friends for now because apparently i started a game at the wrong time but next time i will open my game when more people are playing unfortunately i may have to limit who can join my game as i want it to be a safe space and recently ive been exposed to some people who may not be as welcoming as others but hopefully you can understand but of course you will be able to join because you have always been a welcoming person on these forums