Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Masterlist-Last Updated 6/24/21

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Okay, it's posted. I tried to give it a Halloween-y theme, but I didn't do that good of a job.

Skeletons in the Closet ~ A Mafia Game.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    So I just read back Rose's Big Brother Mafia Game, and I couldn't stop laughing at my Gemma Collins Gifs I was posting :joy:

Anyway - I'm kinda thinking about hosting a game? I wanna try bring Mafia Games back, and hopefully get more players this time (some old, some current and some new) Would people be interested if I did?

I may do a sequel to The Tales of Syndicate mafia games I did early on in the year, but I also had another idea for a game: similar to Icey's Mafia Players Mafia, but this would be loads of older players (think an All Stars Mafia; Sub, Charlie, Nani, Zinnia, Lala etc.)
    VYq7FVA.jpg
    *Gemma Collins confidently struts down the stairs and into the living room of the Big Brother House.*

Y'alright you lot? Good Good.

Listen, you girls will already know I'm a TOWIE and Internet Superstar! Youtubes, Twitters, Memes, everything! And, I'm not gonna lie, I'm a bit of a diva... so if you don't like me, that's your problem not mine. <3

*Gemma then walks over to the kitchen bar to grab herself a glass of champagne and joins the other housemates on the sofa. The housemates notice Gemma's expensive taste in fashion and feel slightly overwhelmed by her presence.*

This was one of my favourites - even though it wasn't my game I just provided my own commentary :joy:
    edited October 2019
    DeKay wrote: »
    Unvote
    Vote: Plumbob
    Pym4vwF.gif

:sweat_smile: Haha good times

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    So I just read back Rose's Big Brother Mafia Game, and I couldn't stop laughing at my Gemma Collins Gifs I was posting :joy:

Anyway - I'm kinda thinking about hosting a game? I wanna try bring Mafia Games back, and hopefully get more players this time (some old, some current and some new) Would people be interested if I did?

I may do a sequel to The Tales of Syndicate mafia games I did early on in the year, but I also had another idea for a game: similar to Icey's Mafia Players Mafia, but this would be loads of older players (think an All Stars Mafia; Sub, Charlie, Nani, Zinnia, Lala etc.)

Sure, I'd be interested.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member

LOL, me going off on Crafty in that game.

And sure, I'll join.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I'd join!
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I might join. Idk. College stuff. Someone remind me to update this tommorow.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    IDK how active I can be now that I'm in grad school, but I might join for old time's sake
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    I can't find the thread. Maybe you forgot to post it?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

I've definitely posted it but for some reason the link's aren't working?

Try this: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17298883/#Comment_17298883

Try this: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17298883/#Comment_17298883

I can see it on the Off-topic board now. Maybe the forum is glitching as usual

Or maybe I'm still addled from studying for a midterm :joy:

Or maybe uni is getting the better of me too :sweat_smile:

Or maybe uni is getting the better of me too :sweat_smile:

My takeaway is:

University: Not Even Once

(which is topical because the university EP is coming out next week)

@TheRoseHorse Can I host the Christmas Mafia this year - obviously if people are willing to join one?
    Sure. I'll put it on hold as soon as I get the chance.
    Who all would play a mafia game if I hosted one?
    I'm thinking of possibly hosting Hunger Games Mafia again.
    Who all would play a mafia game if I hosted one?

You know I would.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I'm willing to play. That setup is fun. :D

I'm willing to play. That setup is fun. :D

I hope I won't get one with a bad win con again. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Ok. I'll put it up later today and leave sign-ups open for about a week or so, maybe more.
    edited December 2019
    Plumbob, around when exactly do you want to host your Christmas Mafia Game? Nascar wants to host a game with me, so I'm trying to work in out so we can.