Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Masterlist-Last Updated 6/24/21

Comments

• KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    I've already sent everyone's account details. Let me know if you can't access it.

Also, please read the rules and the setup and mechanic. Thanks!! <3
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

Here's the link to my website

https://keyenpeydee.boards.net/

edited May 2020
    I know my game hasn't ended yet but I figured it would probably be a long time since I can host again with all the upcoming games, so put me on the 5th list. I can adjust if someone wants to host a game before me.

Yeah, I really like hosting games lol :joy:

edited May 2020
    Here's the link to my website

https://keyenpeydee.boards.net/

Oh just also wanted to add that if someone wants to host an anonymous game or a mafia game off-site, feel free to use this site if yall don't want to create another forum. I could lend the accounts I made for anonymous games to someone who wants to host it (or if I can't, you can just make accounts on that site). You can change the display name and avatar of the existing accounts to suit your theme.

• the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Can you put me after Keyen please Rose :) I wanna host another one, it's been a while :joy:
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Hi, Rose! Can you change mine and Brian's mafia to a Riverdale theme instead? We kinda wanna do that because we started re-binging it LOL.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited May 2020
    Riverdale makes me so mad, lol. I just finished the latest season, and all I can do is compare it to the original comic books. I like Sabrina so much better.

Like why is Kevin playing the keyboards? Veronica is on keyboards! Reggie is in the Archies! What even? lol
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
    Okay honest opinion but Riverdale is trash and super cringe-worthy. I can't even watch it without cringing so hard.

• IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited May 2020
    Okay honest opinion but Riverdale is trash and super cringe-worthy. I can't even watch it without cringing so hard.

Word!

And they need a different wardrobe for poor Betty. Nothing she wears is flattering. In real life, her clothes are flattering, but on the show ... just no.

Sorry this is off topic, lol.

Edit: But it makes for a good mafia theme! :)
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
    Idontrcall wrote: »

Word!

And they need a different wardrobe for poor Betty. Nothing she wears is flattering. In real life, her clothes are flattering, but on the show ... just no.

Sorry this is off topic, lol.

Edit: But it makes for a good mafia theme! :)

LOL I SHOULD CLARIFY SOMETHING:

Me and Brian DESPISE IT, but we get addicted EVERY TIME we watch😂 But our watching is mostly making fun of the script-writing & stuff. The plots are impossible to follow 😂 But he went “hey wouldn’t it be funny if we made the game Riverdale themed?” And we laughed about it for like a half hour. And then I commented that but it was super late & now I have ANOTHER idea for a mafia game.

HEY ROSE I’m sorry to bother you but can you change it back to Harry Potter for the time being while I work something out with a possible new theme idea?? I’m not sure if my newest idea will work but it would be super fun if it did 🌚
    MPy9H9S.gif
    Also me and my hubs despise Sabrina I’m sorry 🙈
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    The first two seasons of Riverdale were amazing. Season 3 was decent. Season 4 though was absolute trash. I LOVED the first two seasons of Sabrina, but the third season was just a cringy mess.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    The first two seasons of Riverdale were amazing. Season 3 was decent. Season 4 though was absolute trash. I LOVED the first two seasons of Sabrina, but the third season was just a cringy mess.

When I first watched Riverdale I loved season 1 & season 2 but yeah the next 2 seasons were uGH. But now watching it me and my husband just make fun of it mostly 😂 I didn’t like Sabrina from the start tbh😭😂
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »

When I first watched Riverdale I loved season 1 & season 2 but yeah the next 2 seasons were uGH. But now watching it me and my husband just make fun of it mostly 😂 I didn’t like Sabrina from the start tbh😭😂

I never plan to watch Riverdale, it doesn't interest me. But can we all just agree that Avatar: The Last Airbender is the best Netflix show, and that Stranger Things is ridiculously overrated?
    funny-gifs20.gif

I never plan to watch Riverdale, it doesn't interest me. But can we all just agree that Avatar: The Last Airbender is the best Netflix show, and that Stranger Things is ridiculously overrated?

Haven't watched Avatar, but Stranger Things is DEFINITELY not overrated. Sure, the first few episodes of season 1 and season 2 are boring, but after that it gets AMAZING. Season 3 is a masterpiece. When I was getting into the show, I thought it was boring due to the first few episodes. But I promise you that after that it's perfect.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!

Haven't watched Avatar, but Stranger Things is DEFINITELY not overrated. Sure, the first few episodes of season 1 and season 2 are boring, but after that it gets AMAZING. Season 3 is a masterpiece. When I was getting into the show, I thought it was boring due to the first few episodes. But I promise you that after that it's perfect.

I actually strongly dislike Stranger Things. Whether it be from the unbelievable overhype by the fans or some of the actors, I just can’t get into that show no matter how far I watch. But that’s just my opinion.
    MPy9H9S.gif
    edited May 2020

Well imo, S1 was really good that I enjoyed it very much. S2 was decent (I didn't actually really like it cause it has a PLL vibe), then S3 was just super cringey that I didn't watch it anymore. I just couldn't care less.

Sabrina is actually super good, but S3 was slowly turning into Riverdale as in Riverdale-cringey, but it's still enjoyable.

If yall want a really good teen series, I suggest watching Elite from Netflix and Euphoria from HBO.

The only reason why I also love Stranger Things was because it's weirdly interesting and the characters are just lovable.

Well imo, S1 was really good that I enjoyed it very much. S2 was decent (I didn't actually really like it cause it has a PLL vibe), then S3 was just super cringey that I didn't watch it anymore. I just couldn't care less.

Sabrina is actually super good, but S3 was slowly turning into Riverdale as in Riverdale-cringey, but it's still enjoyable.

If yall want a really good teen series, I suggest watching Elite from Netflix and Euphoria from HBO.

The only reason why I also love Stranger Things was because it's weirdly interesting and the characters are just lovable.

Watched Elite too! Loved the last season.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/976656/mouse-s-sims-mafia/p1?new=1
    Here is the link to my game. I’m starting sign ups now since Keyens game will probably end soon.
    My anonymous game has ended in a Town Win, so if you wanna check it out and talk about it post-game, here's the link: https://keyenpeydee.boards.net/thread/4/guns-roses-anonymous-mafia-town

• TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I'll update the masterlist. Congrats Town. :)
    Hey Keyen. Can you help me set it up later so i can host an anonymous game at some point?
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    I'll update the masterlist. Congrats Town. :)
    Hey Keyen. Can you help me set it up later so i can host an anonymous game at some point?

Of course! Just hit me up before that game starts.

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,582 Member
    edited June 2020
    Hey, guys! It is with a heavy heart for me to say this but the game I was in for Mafia Championship has been prematurely ended due to a player breaching the rules. I don't know if I did enough to move on to the semi finals or not but a lot of the players seem to be voting for us to go vote for the best players instead of re-rand the game again.

If you guys wanna check out the game I was in:
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/26167-Season-7-Game-8-Work-in-Progress-The-Mafia-Championship

It's this one up here! :)
    I ACTUALLY DIDN'T GET KILLED THIS TIME ROUND. LOL!
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Wow. Just looking at the first 4 pages drives me crazy. I wouldn't be able to do that. XD
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I can barely keep up with UM games :D There's no way I could handle those games
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg