Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Masterlist-Last Updated 6/24/21

Comments

• KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Oh btw, with all the people who have pm-ed me and showed interest, I already have 11 players (which I will still need to be confirmed when the official signups is here). I just need 2 more. I can also adjust to 15 players if a lot of people are interested.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

DeKay wrote: »
    I mean I really want to host that setup, but since Sophia's game was role madness and complicated, I felt the need to have a simpler setup.

I also was thinking of doing the party setup cause I thought it would be fun since it's anonymous.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16572543/#Comment_16572543

Oh my God. This game. 😖 I love the setup idea but it made me sad that some townies with the evil partners didn't want to sacrifice themselves along with their partners and kept on calling me bad cuz I kept on telling them to sacrifice themselves and they didn't want to believe me. :(

That's actually one of strategy a town could do, that's why there's an option to leave the dance :joy:

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I mean I really want to host that setup, but since Sophia's game was role madness and complicated, I felt the need to have a simpler setup.

I also was thinking of doing the party setup cause I thought it would be fun since it's anonymous.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16572543/#Comment_16572543

Oh my God. This game. 😖 I love the setup idea but it made me sad that some townies with the evil partners didn't want to sacrifice themselves along with their partners and kept on calling me bad cuz I kept on telling them to sacrifice themselves and they didn't want to believe me. :(

That's actually one of strategy a town could do, that's why there's an option to leave the dance :joy:

Yeah, I know but they all didn't want to leave and take one for the team. :\
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Oh, and Rose? I've decided to make my game Disney themed. I'm doing a custom setup instead of Dethy since I have way too much time on my hands 😅
    funny-gifs20.gif

• TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

XD
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    Oh, and Rose? I've decided to make my game Disney themed. I'm doing a custom setup instead of Dethy since I have way too much time on my hands 😅

Ok. I'll update that.
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Just wondering @Keyenpeydee in your game, how will people vote for eachother? Since everyone is anonymous & doesn’t have a name. Will numbers be assigned to everyone or something?

Well, y'all would have a different name that I'll assign.

Oh, okay :) I was hoping we’d be assigned numbers tho. And how simple is the setup going to be? Will it be open, semi-open, or closed?

I was thinking of a not-so-simple but not-that-complicated closed setup where everybody is a PR.

Would everybody be okay with that? I also plan to have 13 players.

I’d love that!
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    edited May 2020
    Hi! Can you take Valencia off the co-host & add @BrianG instead ? Val isn't in a good place to co-host & my hubby wants to instead. :)
    Post edited by xLunaSimsx on
    MPy9H9S.gif

Yay Disney!!!
    MPy9H9S.gif
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    Hi! Can you take Valencia off the co-host & add @BrianG instead ? Val isn't in a good place to co-host & my hubby wants to instead. :)

Done. Tell your sister I'm thinking of her and hope she's ok. :)
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »

Done. Tell your sister I'm thinking of her and hope she's ok. :)

Thank you so much <3
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

Ok. I'll update that.

Thanks!
    funny-gifs20.gif

Would y'all be fine with another 15 player game?

I already got 13 players.

By the way, after Soph's game, I'll open the official signups for my game so people would confirm if they still wanna join my game through PM (on discord or TS Forums, doesn't really matter). When official signups starts, please refrain from publicly joining the game. It would be better to PM me all the time, even if you have questions. It's an anonymous game lol even though the people who are joining is obvious. :joy:

By the way, after Soph's game, I'll open the official signups for my game so people would confirm if they still wanna join my game through PM (on discord or TS Forums, doesn't really matter). When official signups starts, please refrain from publicly joining the game. It would be better to PM me all the time, even if you have questions. It's an anonymous game lol even though the people who are joining is obvious. :joy:

I'd have to rescind those people who joins the game publicly, I'm sorry. :joy: So please don't do it.

So your making a site for it, right? Should I wait to link it until after the game ends or should I link it when the game starts so people have easy access and can watch it too?
    So your making a site for it, right? Should I wait to link it until after the game ends or should I link it when the game starts so people have easy access and can watch it too?

I'll link it once pregame starts.

I kinda wanna keep it a secret for now.

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    When u hosting Keyen?
    edited May 2020
    I’m starting the official signups now. There are 14 people who reserved for a spot or showed interest, so I need those 14 people to confirm if they are joining my game. I can adjust to 15 players if another one decides to join.

Please PM me here (not in discord) to confirm your spot. It would help me to avoid spamblock when I PM everyone their account details.

I will update this post everytime someone confirms. Right now, the number of confirmed people are:

[13/14]

I have 1 reserved player just in case 1 didn't confirm

Again, do not confirm your spot or join my game publicly. I will rescind your request to join my game with no excuses. This is strictly an anonymous game.

You have 36 hours to confirm your spot. Of course, I’d PM you myself if you hadn’t confirmed your spot in 24 hours. I will remove you in my game if you fail to confirm your spot.

Thank you!!! <3 I assure you this will be fun!!
    Post edited by Keyenpeydee on

Forgot to add that we'll start if everyone confirms their spot after 24 hours.

One thing I wanted to say. Nush showed interest in co-hosting my game while we were Coven together, so Nush will be co-hosting with me. :) I'm updating that now.
    I’m starting the official signups now. There are 14 people who reserved for a spot or showed interest, so I need those 14 people to confirm if they are joining my game. I can adjust to 15 players if another one decides to join.

Please PM me here (not in discord) to confirm your spot. It would help me to avoid spamblock when I PM everyone their account details.

I will update this post everytime someone confirms. Right now, the number of confirmed people are:

[9/14]

Again, do not confirm your spot or join my game publicly. I will rescind your request to join my game with no excuses. This is strictly an anonymous game.

You have 36 hours to confirm your spot. Of course, I’d PM you myself if you hadn’t confirmed your spot in 24 hours. I will remove you in my game if you fail to confirm your spot.

Just 5 more people and we're good to go.

[11/14]

I've already PM-ed the three who still hasn't confirmed yet. We'll start as soon as they confirm.

I'm also worried that the other player's not going to confirm cause they haven't been on since 2 days ago. I'm fine with a 13 player game though but I've already chose a 14 player setup :joy:

I'm giving that inactive player a chance to confirm their spot. I'll send out account details before I sleep.

I'm giving that inactive player a chance to confirm their spot. I'll send out account details before I sleep.

Uhm you know what, I think it might be better just to add that player on the replacement lists. :D

I'll send out account details now.