Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Masterlist-Last Updated 6/24/21

Comments

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I've created a discussion for our game, though I'd appreciate it if people would abstain from posting until I get a couple things sorted. Thank youuu.
    unknown.png
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Updated the masterlist to here
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    So who’s hosting next. I’ll host again if no one else wants to. Or we can just wait a little while and see if anyone more people start wanting to play again
    This is the first time this year we didn’t have anyone on the list. This is also the most we’ve had on hold in a while
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    So who’s hosting next. I’ll host again if no one else wants to. Or we can just wait a little while and see if anyone more people start wanting to play again

Considering that we've just had two games in a row with less than five players? It might be a good idea to wait a hot minute...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    Yeah, let's wait. I think it's so disheartening to play in a game where people aren't active.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif

Considering that we've just had two games in a row with less than five players? It might be a good idea to wait a hot minute...

TBF the whole point of mine was to have less than 5 players, but I see your point. We should probably wait a week or 2 to do another game.
    Actually fall break is tomorrow-Monday for me so if people are free at all then we could try this weekend but a lot of you guys have work and college and stuff so.
    Idk if college has breaks like that or not.
    edited October 2020

TBF the whole point of mine was to have less than 5 players, but I see your point. We should probably wait a week or 2 to do another game.

It's not even the few number of players but the lack of activity of even the people who signed up that bothers me.

And yes, college has breaks the same as normal schools. Usually the same time, I believe.
    832XG3D.gif
    Actually fall break is tomorrow-Monday for me so if people are free at all then we could try this weekend but a lot of you guys have work and college and stuff so.

We do, but since I'm online this semester it doesn't work quite the same way :sweat_smile:

UM hasn't had a game in about four weeks due to activity levels...I think we've just hit a busy part of the year for everyone :confused:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

My fall break is the same, just starting on Thursday, but I'll be on a road trip and I don't have data on my phone, so I couldn't really be active.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Idk if college has breaks like that or not.

Fall break was supposed to be last week for me, but my college decided no fall break this year... didn't stop some people from going places though :|
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    edited November 2020
    Broncos has his thread up! (For those who haven’t been on Discord lately we’ve been talking about it there). https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17729440#Comment_17729440
    edited November 2020
    Heyo peoples. Just wanted to throw this out there. If you have a Universal Discord Afterlife server, and you want it linked on the first page, send me a link to the server that won't expire and let me know and I'll add it. I'm trying to keep things as organized as possible. Also, I'm currently planning to host the 2020 scummies starting sometime in January which will cover all the mafia games in 2020, so keep an eye out for that :)
    Who’s willing to play a game of mafia after Broncos game? I would like to host next but I might not if we don’t have very many people who want to. And if we get over 10, hopefully 12, I can do my Broken Vase Mafia.
    Who’s willing to play a game of mafia after Broncos game? I would like to host next but I might not if we don’t have very many people who want to. And if we get over 10, hopefully 12, I can do my Broken Vase Mafia.

I'll play but I doubt you'll get 10.
    832XG3D.gif
    I might be willing to play. Or I might host a small game. Idk
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I'd be willing to play
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    I'll play! Finals are this week so I won't have college stressing me quite so much.

I can also pester Frenchy about it 😂
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

I can play
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member

I'd play
    they/he
    DeKay wrote: »

I'll play but I doubt you'll get 10.

I doubt it also. I’m not expecting to host that particular game yet. Just saying that if we do, then I will.