Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hope werewolf game pack come out this year

I really do I’m tired of playing aliens and vampire I hope it’s not next year I know it takes a long time to make a game but my patience is killing me 😖 I hope the werewolf look like one of the vampire items for the sim to transform and not wolf man crap the ones I likes werewolf is sim one and sim two version

So let chat about it what’s your hope for it and what type of game play u think it is

Comments

• annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I'm with you! I've been waiting patiently for werewolves ever since vampires was announced, so I can start a rivalry between them and an unlikely bromance with my vamp. Right now I just have to imagine his partner is a werewolf, but I can't wait until we get werewolves back. I've seen some great ideas on the forums for werewolves too. I want werewolves to be very versatile both in their appearance and behaviour just like our vampires, so players can create werewolves however they want them to be. I think it would be great if werewolves had a similar rank / point system as vampires with different strengths and weaknesses from omega to alpha or something along those lines. For me personally, I want my werewolves to be cursed to transform into their 'wolf form' at the full moon. There could be an optional strength/perk to allow higher ranking werewolves to control their transformations for those who want more control. In wolf form the sim could have special abilities, e.g. howl to call pack or scare sims, heightened sense of smell to find hidden treasures, super strength, etc. and limitations, e.g. inability to communicate, animal behaviours like sniffing and growling that scare other sims, hunger for meat, need to play catch lol etc. Some cute but weird interactions between wolves and their mates/spouses and family would be nice too, e.g. hunting for gifts, nuzzling, following them like a lost puppy, possessiveness lol or have I been watching too much King Kong? Or perhaps loved ones are able to calm a wolf down? I also really like the idea of a weakness that a werewolf sim has less control of their emotions nearing the full moon, so they're more grumpy and irritable. Other ideas - lone wolf perk - no need for a pack and decrease in social need decay, leader of the pack perk - always the leader and can command other wolves, werewolf bite perk - can make other werewolves, wet dog smell weakness, overemotional in wolf form etc. Also body hair for all sims. There are so many great possibilities for werewolves!
  • vessmevessme Posts: 492 Member
    I would love to have a werewolf pack for the sims 4! I hope that happens.
    tumblr_nc81zxn8g31qa6q9uo1_500.gif
  • wormstache999wormstache999 Posts: 477 Member
    I would really like to see werewolves as well, but I doubt they'll come out this year. Last year Grant said they haven't started any work on werewolves yet and I assume they would have to work more than a year on such a thing - Collecting ideas, maybe creating a power system and new abilities like vampires, werewolf form, maybe new animations etc.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    I really hope we get werewolves in sims 4. Not sure if we will get them because there are still so many supernaturals missing. But I still have a hope. I would prefer werewolves over witches, fairies or mermaids.

I would love to see them change into a real wolf like form (some animations from dogs could be used as a base.) they should also be better than regular sims in collecting because of their enhanced smell.
    And perhaps the opposite reaction to food as vegetarians, a sad feeling if they don't have meat for dinner.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Not sure what kind of theme and objects they would center around werewolves. The objects for Vampires just fit in so well. They're always pretty tame and pretty forgettable thus far in Sims games for me.

Expecting magic and/or witch related content soon. Still wouldn't mind seeing occult have better use and interactions for sure.
    5vJrxmT.png
    I think there are a lot of themes that could fit with werewolves if they have their own pack (I would personally love a full Supernatural EP with werewolves, witches and fairies myself. Werewolves and witches also go very well together). Perhaps a large, European style world with lush woods or even farmland (I can see wolves chasing chickens :D ) or how about an American Werewolf in London style city world? I quite like the idea of a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 type theme for werewolves too. As I commented earlier, there are a lot of possibilities, and I'm sure others would have more and much better ideas than me.
  • starberrykissxstarberrykissx Posts: 748 Member
    U
    I'm with you! I've been waiting patiently for werewolves ever since vampires was announced, so I can start a rivalry between them and an unlikely bromance with my vamp. Right now I just have to imagine his partner is a werewolf, but I can't wait until we get werewolves back. I've seen some great ideas on the forums for werewolves too. I want werewolves to be very versatile both in their appearance and behaviour just like our vampires, so players can create werewolves however they want them to be. I think it would be great if werewolves had a similar rank / point system as vampires with different strengths and weaknesses from omega to alpha or something along those lines. For me personally, I want my werewolves to be cursed to transform into their 'wolf form' at the full moon. There could be an optional strength/perk to allow higher ranking werewolves to control their transformations for those who want more control. In wolf form the sim could have special abilities, e.g. howl to call pack or scare sims, heightened sense of smell to find hidden treasures, super strength, etc. and limitations, e.g. inability to communicate, animal behaviours like sniffing and growling that scare other sims, hunger for meat, need to play catch lol etc. Some cute but weird interactions between wolves and their mates/spouses and family would be nice too, e.g. hunting for gifts, nuzzling, following them like a lost puppy, possessiveness lol or have I been watching too much King Kong? Or perhaps loved ones are able to calm a wolf down? I also really like the idea of a weakness that a werewolf sim has less control of their emotions nearing the full moon, so they're more grumpy and irritable. Other ideas - lone wolf perk - no need for a pack and decrease in social need decay, leader of the pack perk - always the leader and can command other wolves, werewolf bite perk - can make other werewolves, wet dog smell weakness, overemotional in wolf form etc. Also body hair for all sims. There are so many great possibilities for werewolves!
    This idea I love 💗 it
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I would really like to see werewolves as well, but I doubt they'll come out this year. Last year Grant said they haven't started any work on werewolves yet and I assume they would have to work more than a year on such a thing - Collecting ideas, maybe creating a power system and new abilities like vampires, werewolf form, maybe new animations etc.

Ohh... I missed this. Now I’m going to cry :'( I want witches and werewolves in my game so bad and now it has truly been ages since we got the vampires. Had high hopes for this year.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    I think there are a lot of themes that could fit with werewolves if they have their own pack (I would personally love a full Supernatural EP with werewolves, witches and fairies myself. Werewolves and witches also go very well together). Perhaps a large, European style world with lush woods or even farmland (I can see wolves chasing chickens :D ) or how about an American Werewolf in London style city world? I quite like the idea of a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 type theme for werewolves too. As I commented earlier, there are a lot of possibilities, and I'm sure others would have more and much better ideas than me.

A supernatural EP would be great. That way we could have interactions between witches and werewolves like werewolves reacting differently to magic. Or witches being able to create and cure werewolves.
    And some kind of system to unlock perks or powers like vampires would be great.
  • windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    My favorites were the witches, but I'd take anything Supernatural! The Sims had Making Magic, Ts2 had the Apartment Life witches, Ts3 had outdone themselves with the Supernatural pack, and in ts4 the vampires are super cool! out of all the supes in the sims series, those are the best. I hope they are able to make the next supernaturals as well in their own right as they did with the vamps in 4.
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited March 2019
    Yeah it's the one thing I'm missing complete one of my Families, The Jordans, and Begin Adam and Diane's Legacy.

I just finished their Mansion, I hope we get a big Forest World (Oak, Pine, Birch), with 4 lots, 2 of them sized 100x100, and 2 sized 85x85. Granite Falls 2.0 perhaps. My goal is to build 5 mansions (Think Newport, RI, Mansions except in a Forest) this is one of them. I want to build a huge estate for my werewolves. Since they are one of the Core Founders. Their estate would Be to the West(left) of the Map, a 100x100 estate, by a wide open Lake, on a Cliffside, with a Crescent Cove, at the base. I don't want any public space tho, except the dirt, maybe asphalt roads that lead up to the Gate (That I'm building) Like in Forgotten Hollow and Brindleton Bay, don't create a Gated Property, I want to do it.
    The other 100x100 to the Northern Central area of the map, a Hillside/mountainous terrain overlooking the entire forest.
    the two 85x85 lots rest at the bottom of the mountain Riverside/Valley scenery. and then there is the Plains 85x85 lot, to the East that resides outside the forest. Each Lot has a View of a "New York" (Brooklyn) Skyline to the South. So it doesn't feel like it's out in the middle of nowhere, the Forest and mountains, just border the city. To the north... east and west.

screen_shot_2019_03_15_at_5_55_39_pm_by_mphattyboi_dd2q26c-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODAwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOTc5ZDgzZTItYWJkYS00NGRlLWFjZTItZDk2YzkxZjYwZWI3XC9kZDJxMjZjLTU0ZDJjNDFkLWY1NTgtNDUyMy1iMWVkLWRlMTFjOTdiNmY2My5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.UuwF_79eUy1ctUd_Ic98neGU_hKb8TSWRwoF0sBGSgU

Also I hope we get this With a Wolf Head Version
    screen_shot_2019_02_13_at_11_25_16_pm_by_mphattyboi_dczp2du-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODAwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOTc5ZDgzZTItYWJkYS00NGRlLWFjZTItZDk2YzkxZjYwZWI3XC9kY3pwMmR1LWQ3NTAwMWE1LWFkY2QtNDkxOS05ZTVjLTU4YjQ5MzIzZWJlMC5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.c64YaR4atJ5JhNK12nxONEWVgguemK9EfiU9BZPluOU
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I'll take an occult in any pack I can get. I would love magic first, then werewolves, but I'd even settle for merfolk, if they can swim in the ocean that is.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I want Witches the most but I'd take Werewolves for sure. I'm ready for more supernatural life states in general.
    egTcBMc.png
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Now I am not into playing the supernatural much in Sims but I do love Werewolves and I would definitely play with them and I love them more than Vampires. Witches as long as they can cast spells and such.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • SikukeSikuke Posts: 96 Member
    I respect everyone's preference related to new gameplay, but this is not something I would want. I would play with werewolves probably just once or not at all. Like vampires. But I admit, it is very very well done game pack! As long as my gameplay wont be full of werewolves I hope this gamepack for the ones who really want it will come in the future. If it has good items, I would buy it still. :)
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Sikuke wrote: »
    I respect everyone's preference related to new gameplay, but this is not something I would want. I would play with werewolves probably just once or not at all. Like vampires. But I admit, it is very very well done game pack! As long as my gameplay wont be full of werewolves I hope this gamepack for the ones who really want it will come in the future. If it has good items, I would buy it still. :)

I understand where you coming from on that note where it starts with one and all of an sudden there are many like rabbits that multiply quickly but as long as EA/Maxis has an way to control the spread I would be for it.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Oh, I'd absolutely love to have werewolves. Please let this be the year...

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I would rather have witches, but either is welcome.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    At one point I had a list of what I wanted and how I ranked them and specifics for powers.

Now I just need one more occult lifestate. A proper one that doesn't disappear after a week like plantsims but other than that. Just give me one.

You know I'm good for it.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    werewolf or witches/wizard B)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    We've all said a lot about how we would buy the supernatural packs separate so I would be both surprised and disappointed if that wasn't what we got
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
    marcel21 wrote: »
    werewolf or witches/wizard B)

Change that 'or' to 'and' and I'm with you. :)
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Moved this to the speculation area :smile:
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    I'd much rather have werewolves than witches, but witches seems to have more of a community push. Not that this means they'll definitely be released or released before werewolves, but it's worth noting. Ultimately I hope we get them both.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    i would prefer to see cars and true vacations new supernatural life states no unless they include toggles to turn them off in game options
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(