Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's next?

Anyone know what next months DLC will be, I suppose on the 9th April. Or would anyone care to guess? I guess Strangeville as we've just had 2 content packs.
My builds in The Gallery are under the username DeOnlyUndeadFox

forum-banner.png

My Speedbuilds:Click Here

Comments

• NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    No no no, it must be spa day. It just must be. 😂😂😂

No, really. I have no clue but i really want spa day. And i know a few others here as wel.
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    Yes, there is a big call for Spa Day.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • ThePocketWeaselThePocketWeasel Posts: 103 Member
    I would love Spa Day to be the next pack. I hoped it was going to come out with the Fitness Stuff pack.
  • ShinyEmma1983ShinyEmma1983 Posts: 36 Member
    I really, really hope we get Spa Day next.
    I am a proud console Simmer!
  • UndeadFoxUndeadFox Posts: 119 Member
    Yep thinking about it - it will probably be Spa Day - tbh I forgot about that one. What's so good about Spa Day anyway?
    My builds in The Gallery are under the username DeOnlyUndeadFox

forum-banner.png

My Speedbuilds:Click Here
  • Paigec945Paigec945 Posts: 79 Member
    they posted of on sims community that spa day and my pet stuff were the least favorite. but i have an inkling as to what they're doing. we do not as of right now have any idea of when theyre gonna release, but i was reading the comments on their instagram page when news broke about the least popular packs. all of the comments stated how spa day was the best pack. so it doesn't really make sense that they'd label it as 1 of the 2 worst packs. i think they were being cleaver and wanted to take an unofficial tally on who wanted what, next. and from the comments i spent 30 mins reading last night, every single commenter wants spa day next. they did say they were releasing packs in order of popularity. this is just something im picking up on, who knows.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited March 2019
    Although strangerville is cool , sabrina needs a serious pedicure, massage and sauna pronto 😂 her friend just died
    I'm hoping they release spa day and my first pet stuff next, although I'm not completely crazy about my first pet pack it would mean that we've got all the stuff packs and the packs that were out for a while on pc, I also hope we get a patch in April or May , then hopefully in May we get strangerville, what I've read a don't think there's going to be a update and packs for pc until June so hopefully we catch up with those packs and updated before June , then we will only be one behind in packs and one behind in patch :-)
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    See if they release strangerville before spa day I would actually flip haha I'd put on a protest haha
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    What’s special about April 9th?
    Yay good find @floralney I'm soo excited 😀
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    SPA DAY!! Bring it on!!!
    2quwd7.gif

• Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    [EXPLETIVE]ing [DELETED], that took forever! It's about time we got Spa Day!
  • ShinyEmma1983ShinyEmma1983 Posts: 36 Member
    YES! Finally Spa Day, it’s been a long wait! Super excited to download this one!
    I am a proud console Simmer!
    Hopefully, a patch is coming on the 9th of April @Chazzzy

🙌🏻🎉 SPAAA DAAAYYY!!! 🎉🙌🏻
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited March 2019
    _natalie wrote: »

🙌🏻🎉 SPAAA DAAAYYY!!! 🎉🙌🏻

Okay but where are y'all getting the 9th of April from is my question. It's in the OP so I was confused. Was that posted somewhere or something?
    edited March 2019
    It's a guesstimate? @Chazzzy
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • Paigec945Paigec945 Posts: 79 Member
    ill just say that im glad we were right, the few of us who knew Spa day was next. to me, this is the most anticipated pack.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    _natalie wrote: »

🙌🏻🎉 SPAAA DAAAYYY!!! 🎉🙌🏻

Okay but where are y'all getting the 9th of April from is my question. It's in the OP so I was confused. Was that posted somewhere or something?

Well the rumored date for Spa Day is April 16th. We may get the console patch 2 weeks before. That seems to be the trend now.
  • NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    Huray 🎊🎉 spa day. Let's all relax now and enjoy a Nice kelso sauna with a massage. 🤗
  • xtianxxtianx Posts: 128 Member
    At last!! I was really hoping it wouldn’t be Strangerville next, though I am interested in it. I just want to get my hands on all those lovely building tools and objects!!
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    This is great news. I'm already planning on buying it.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    floralney wrote: »
    I've been waiting since last year for Spa Day to hit the consoles. Now I only have to wait 2 or 3 more weeks.
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    I hope the leaked amazon link is true
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E