Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would you like to see a university EP for the Sims 4?

124...Next

Comments

• queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Yes!
    I tried to make a actual university once... I filled it with young adults. The rules were whenever every skill reached level 5 or the sim reached adult age they were welcome to leave. I ended up making Diego Lobo and Don Lothario boyfriends and quit. I tried to make it into an Ivy League college I saw online but failed. I don't regret anything about Llama University!
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • PixelNestPixelNest Posts: 51 Member
    Yes!
    I would love a universities pack! We don't have the college life experience here in Australia that we often see depicted in American movies and TV, so it would be really fun to live it vicariously through our Sims.
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    Yes!
    A million times yes!
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• xbackxback Posts: 22 Member
    Yes!
    University is one of my favourite packs, so I really hope it comes to the Sims 4
  • pagounispagounis Posts: 369 Member
    Yes!
    I'd like to see University on the Sims 4, it would be lots of fun (since I don't use many packs) so I really wish it came as a game pack!
    Joanne | 22 | Greece. Informatics student. I'm mikrolactaki3 on the gallery. Using 2 computers! My Blog: mikrolactaki3.tumblr.com
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I don't care either way.
    Its pretty low on my list I can think of about a dozen packs I'd want to see before University but would not mind if it eventually came.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    edited May 2019
    Yes!
    Yes, if it's well-made and the gameplay isn't too plain. If the gameplay is something that makes you want to play it a few times and then just forget about it then I don't think I want that. I always get really excited when a new Expansion pack comes but after playing it for a while I get bored and don't really touch the gameplay...

I was excited for Cats & Dogs when it came out, never include pets in my households anymore because they take space and they tend to be really annoying. I was excited for Get Famous but in the end, the gameplay is simple and once you hit the top, you've kinda seen it all and it doesn't make you wanna play it again.

I'm also worried about how they'll go about it... Is the university area just gonna be one world? Are the sims gonna be aging while in university (Because I have a nice set-up with my current aging settings and I don't wanna start messing with them every time I wanna put my sim in university or vice versa)
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Yes!
    Yes, but I hope they focus on education and leave the partying ECT out. Our Sims don't have to have houses there except one dorm with small rooms from basement to the tallest level building possible. One college campus. One daycare center. One preschool for toddlers. Elementary and high school. Elementary could have two teachers for math and reading. High school could have those and science with a music club. Sports could be added. Playpen and walker skills like in Sims3. Anything not added for infants added. Freed, stroller, swing, play mat, slings, ECT. A couple of college classes. Babysitting as a home career. Many toys, riders, ECT. This would never be put in one pack, but as much as possible would be nice.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Yes!
    I tried to make a actual university once... I filled it with young adults. The rules were whenever every skill reached level 5 or the sim reached adult age they were welcome to leave. I ended up making Diego Lobo and Don Lothario boyfriends and quit. I tried to make it into an Ivy League college I saw online but failed. I don't regret anything about Llama University!

I have a 1920s boys' boarding school in my game. :smiley:
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • lisamtownlisamtown Posts: 206 Member
    Yes only if the game play is like 2.. I didnt like 3 version. You were stuck with just 1 sim. You could not add other sims from your neighborhood. I though it was boring and wanted to hop around into other dorms and spice things up..
    graphics-wallet-540882.gif
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Yes!

I have a 1920s boys' boarding school in my game. :smiley:

Maybe I'll make something for girls like that!
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    Yes!
    Yes. I'd probably get excited over anything that's not occult/magic stufff.
  • alexxcaughtfirealexxcaughtfire Posts: 55 Member
    I don't care either way.
    I honestly don't care either way. In TS2 University was one of my favorite packs alot of it i think was because i was alot younger and wanted to always play as teen sims and that added YA sims for the first time really. I feel if we did get it, i would use it alot at first but usually with these mechanics its like GTW where you do it enough it gets repetitive. I wish people could stop focusing on what TS1 ,2 & 3 had that sims 4 doesn't and start focusing on completely new ideas TS has never had before because with TS4 i've had alot more fun with things we've never had. Example - we've had vampires and famous sims in the past but never the points asepct making it more of a game and challenge, that was something new ive enjoyed as well as the seperated neighborhoods etc. One thing i do wish they would bring back is private school i miss inviting the headmaster over and either ruining my childs life / his day or sweetening him up into taking my kid also MILITARY SCHOOL if and a highschool or a k-12 would be cool. If these are added i guess it would grab my attention alot more
  • Mandarine586Mandarine586 Posts: 161 Member
    Yes!
    If its executed the way it was for Sims 2 then yes! However if its anything like how it was for Sims 3 then no I could do without it.
  • DaphneyyyDaphneyyy Posts: 70 Member
    Yes!
    I'd like to try it, since I haven't tried the Sims 3 one.
    OldfashionedDearKestrel-max-1mb.gif
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    Yes!
    Despite some online shops say we're getting "Tropical Paradise" next, I still hope for University. It is such an essential pack just like Seasons.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • aldavoraldavor Posts: 1,387 Member
    Yes!
    I would love it, since it's really the one main area of the life cycle that TS4 skips over.
    cat01.gif
    My Website: https://sims4.aldavor.net
    #keepitfree