Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would you like to see a university EP for the Sims 4?

Comments

• Options
    TheMagnoliaTheMagnolia Posts: 174 Member
    Yes!
    Yes! it would make the game more well rounded for my gameplay, as it did with 2 and 3. That’s the one I’m anticipating the most.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    No, we have enough university gameplay in previous Sims games.
    No. If I want to do the university thing I have TS2. It exists, works well, and already blows the doors off anything that could be put into TS4 - which probably wouldn't work right anyway. I'd much rather they put the resources into addressing the game sinking issues way too many of us face and deal with way too often.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    Yes!
    I only play TS4 lightly because we don't have University Yet.
    I will begin full generational play when we get it. :)
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Yes!
    Of course, it's the third most asked.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Yes!
    Yes! Turn it in to an education pack including university and double yes.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Yes!
    Yes! A university expansion would keep me from getting my sims knocked up as soon as they become young adults.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    ShaeShae Posts: 303 Member
    edited April 2019
    Yes!
    I haven't even allowed my young adult sims to start a family yet, because I'm holding out for the University pack. My sim life will be complete once that drops. A vacation pack with hotels and resorts wouldn't hurt either. :)
    Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WbRQP-PXDpA
  • Options
    HCSauHCSau Posts: 506 Member
    Yes!
    Shae wrote: »
    I haven't even allowed my young adult sims to start a family yet, because I'm holding out for the University pack. My sim life will be complete once that drops. A vacation pack with hotels and resorts wouldn't hurt either. :)

These are exactly the two things that I'm really wanting, university expansion and hotel/resort destination gamepack.
    HSau :)
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Yes!
    I'd like a school expansion in general, not just University, I think that could be more interesting. And we still don't even have a school building.
  • Options
    LyraTrishaLyraTrisha Posts: 122 Member
    Yes!
    I would absolutely love a University pack. That way if I had sims that I thought would want to continue learning instead of joining the workforce right away when they become a YA, I could do that. Also it would be cool if certain careers offered better starting pay and/or different branches if you join after completing a corresponding university degree.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Yes!
    Yes very much so. I used University frequently in Sims 2. I can't wait to see how they handle it this time around.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    brenleedeebrenleedee Posts: 427 Member
    Yes!
    Loved playing it in the Sims2, really loved how they ended up getting an additional row of whatever it was lol(can't remember at the moment). I never played the Sims 3(I do have it but never even used it)
  • Options
    zagbooruleszagboorules Posts: 474 Member
    Yes!
    Yes please !
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited April 2019
    I don't care either way.
    I don't care, but I would love to see a teacher career and high school or Elementary added. So an all-around School pack that included a university would be the most ideal to me
  • Options
    LyraTrishaLyraTrisha Posts: 122 Member
    Yes!
    @SimAlexandria,

I second having a teacher career.
  • Options
    mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    No, we have enough university gameplay in previous Sims games.
    No really at all, there are far more other packs I would like to see first.
  • Options
    MLadyAzzeraMLadyAzzera Posts: 1,174 Member
    Yes!
    I am all for new gameplay, new careers, and new skills!
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I don't care either way.
    I would welcome it with open arms but it's not a priority for me.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited April 2019
    Yes!
    Honestly, I'm more for "Education" over 'one' university. Everyone, whether your 4 years old or 60 years old, has had some form of education. It's literally something that affects everyone. So I'm more so for a full Education pack that could give the player more options for all life-stages, rather than one sub-world that a YA can party.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    I don't care either way.
    University/Education, Farming or Supernatural, any of these I'd like and don't mind which comes first. I did find University a good way of getting troublesome teens/young adults out of the way in previous iterations though. :D
  • Options
    lilacstreetwayslilacstreetways Posts: 239 Member
    I would buy as I do with all the packs but I loved the Sims 2 university better than the Sims 3 you had more to work towards where as I did like the sims 3 it didn't really feel like the university in years really it was like oh three terms and your done
    LilacStreetWays
    AKA LilacSimmerUK
    varg6b2qcx57.png
  • Options
    Montrase102Montrase102 Posts: 330 Member
    Yes!
    Yes please!
  • Options
    LihtarukLihtaruk Posts: 271 Member
    edited April 2019
    Yes!
    Yes, I love University, apartments and roommate options in my game more than cats. I would also want more options for travel- something Asian would be nice. I loved how withard battles were almost like mini game in sims 1,but didn't enjoy similar arena in sims 3, I think it's depends how idea presented... I also have some expectations for horses or maybe some kind of petting zoo in future, or maybe circus...
    PS: couldn't play sims on phone app, sims there either sleeping or working, there's nothing to play with.
  • Options
    RebeccaThurstonRebeccaThurston Posts: 234 Member
    Yes!
    I don't want to age up what few kids my sims have because I want them to go to University first - so definitely Y E S!!
  • Options
    Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    I don't care either way.
    Never played it in previous iterations and really wouldn't care if it never came to TS4. However, I know it's a popular request and I wouldn't deny others a theme if they really love it. Maybe if it's really good, I'd consider getting it.