Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims not leaving for work when prompted

My sims get ready for work three hours before they have to leave, then are an hour late for work because they're just standing there. I have the Idle-Killer Mod, which I thought was supposed to prevent this from happening, but it happens even with the mod installed and I'm finding it annoying. What can I do to get them to work on time, short of teleportation?
Origin ID
HillyPlays
P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything

Comments

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited March 2019
    Can’t you click the little arrow that you see in the job panel to send them to work? That’s what I do I have them leave a hr before work, as I found 3 hrs too much and they were at work too early.and they get to work on time
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    I'm a little unclear on the original issue, but does this also happen without the Idle Killer mod in play? The mod is outdated, or at least the one I am familiar with is, and it could actually be interfering or making things worse by its presence.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    I'm a little unclear on the original issue, but does this also happen without the Idle Killer mod in play? The mod is outdated, or at least the one I am familiar with is, and it could actually be interfering or making things worse by its presence.

I was/still am a little unclear to.In my game, about 2 hrs before work I get a message that says "So and so has to leave for work soon don't be late" and then an hr later, my sim would leave for work automatically, but I disabled carpools, so I send them manually by clicking on the "go to work" button.
  • MLadyAzzeraMLadyAzzera Posts: 1,174 Member
    edited March 2019
    Sorry, was so focused on Sims 4 job troubleshooting, didn't see this post was for Sims 3 issues. Whoops