Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are we going to see an Expansion Pack announcement at EAPlay this year?

because if i remember correctly both Seasons and Cats and Dogs were announced in EAPlay.
And this years EAPlay is in June which is also the month when EA will drop 32 bit support. (Similar Stuff has happened with Get Famous and Get Together)

Right now the only things we need to make sure that something something new pack is coming out in June are simlish voice acting videos that may come out either in April or May

Side note: Watch out for EAxis's April Fool jokes tho

Comments

• elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    No, Cats & Dogs was announced at Gamescom and Seasons was announced on a random day. There has never been a TS4 pack that’s announced at EA Play.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    We never know what can happen.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Hopefully Farming, Supernatural or University
    a256aFi.gif
  • SinaMegapolisSinaMegapolis Posts: 244 Member
    elelunicy wrote: »
    No, Cats & Dogs was announced at Gamescom and Seasons was announced on a random day. There has never been a TS4 pack that’s announced at EA Play.

but i still think we are going to get something in June
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    I think they may end up doing what they did with Seasons and announce it a month advanced. They then can show off the expansion at EA Play to get publicity. I hope we have another month-long wait because it was awesome how close the announcement and release came for Seasons!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member

but i still think we are going to get something in June

Yes but I figure it will be announced in May for a June release.
  • VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    edited March 2019
    They've never had ts4 as part their presentations. Usually just a play zone for players to try it out and the newest pack. So no I don't expect a pack to be announced for EA play but possibly before so players can try it out after release.
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    Crossing fingers for University as usual
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member

Which is sad.
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    If I remember correctly in the article they put out they were just setting up for game play only for the Sims
    WbUrFQm.png
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    They might not announce it at EA Play, but It dosen't mean that they cannot announce it early and then host about it at EA Play.

After that we can expect content drought from Aug to Oct.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Could it be a TS5 announcements?
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    izecson wrote: »

Why would that be announced?
  • Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    bluzkat65 wrote: »
    izecson wrote: »

Why would that be announced?

Because TS4 can barely handle the few expansions it has without the series’ worst simulation lag?

Really, no different from TS3’s poor optimization. Above all else, that should’ve been the one thing they actually got right with TS4 — stability.