Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Island - A Sims 3 Reality Show - Trial 1 on Page 5!

Comments

• Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    That is true Choco, Just have your sim wear whatever they would normally wear, Once they've been on the island for a while they could always have a change of clothes to something more suitable like Vul suggested.

Like you said it would make more sense having someone turn up in a suit or fancy dress at first.

Okie doke, thanks for clarifying this. :D
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    I have created two very different sims for you to choose from @twiddle3 :3 I hope you enjoy them XD I'm excited for which one you'll take :P
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Thanks Haylo, I've got both in game, I'll let you know which one I pick in the cast reveal. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    Hmm
    I'm not sure. I'm only doing the Mole because it's his last season so I couldn't say no. I left Jake's because I was too busy.
    I'll think about it. Since you want one male one female I could even submit Tomas and Sofia instead of making someone new :thinking: Make game shows run in the family lol
  • Options
    ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Reserve me a spot please (will do my app after work)
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • Options
    Reserve me a spot please (will do my app after work)

Got it, Look forward to seeing who you submit! :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Hmm
    I'm not sure. I'm only doing the Mole because it's his last season so I couldn't say no. I left Jake's because I was too busy.
    I'll think about it. Since you want one male one female I could even submit Tomas and Sofia instead of making someone new :thinking: Make game shows run in the family lol

Sounds good to me, If you can't don't worry about it, I understand if you're busy.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Sounds fun but I don't have sims 3 installed anymore and it's probably best I don't join any others. Have fun!
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Thanks Vul, but I already find Abnormality too stressful. I don't think I'll be joining games that use the vote out and/or HOH mechanics anymore
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    How many players are you planning to have?
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    No sorry i don't have sims 3 installed and i don't have time for two games
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    nani wrote: »
    No sorry i don't have sims 3 installed and i don't have time for two games

Aww okay. :c
    Banner.png
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Mmmm... With 6 players you can then use both of the sims... B)
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »

Hmm, it could work as a last-minute resolution. More players would be preferable though.. Maybe the timing of the show could've been better. :/
    Banner.png
  • Options

At a push yeah, but if I can help it I didn't want to start with just 6, One or two more would be good otherwise it's gonna be a short game. :/
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options

Hmm, it could work as a last-minute resolution. More players would be preferable though.. Maybe the timing of the show could've been better. :/

Well, I thought the timing was good considering a few people said they wanted more shows. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    How many players are you planning to have?

As many as I get tbh Alleen, I didn't really plan on a limit, I didn't expect loads of apps anyways.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

At a push yeah, but if I can help it I didn't want to start with just 6, One or two more would be good otherwise it's gonna be a short game. :/

I’m sure more will come if we keep it active ^^
  • Options

Well, I thought the timing was good considering a few people said they wanted more shows. :D

When would you start? If it’s closer to May I’ll play. I’m ridiculously busy through the end of April. (I would need help making sims in sims 3 again, though XD )
  • Options
    Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    I would like to play! I'll need someone to remake my simmies in Sims 3 though :S
  • Options

When would you start? If it’s closer to May I’ll play. I’m ridiculously busy through the end of April. (I would need help making sims in sims 3 again, though XD )

Well, I don't think I'll be starting as late as May, It'll probably be the start/mid-April by the looks of things, I was going to start sooner but I'm thinking of keeping sign-ups open a tad bit longer just to give people enough time.

If you do decide to play I can always make your sims for you, Just fill out the App and send me some pics of your sims in 4 and I'll try and re-create them in 3.

That goes for anyone really, If you don't have 3 I can help out by making your sims, Alternatively, you can ask someone else to make them for you if you'd prefer, it's up to you. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I would like to play! I'll need someone to remake my simmies in Sims 3 though :S

I could do it :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Moar people!

I also volunteer to make Sims for people! :)
    Banner.png
  • Options

Well, I don't think I'll be starting as late as May, It'll probably be the start/mid-April by the looks of things, I was going to start sooner but I'm thinking of keeping sign-ups open a tad bit longer just to give people enough time.

If you do decide to play I can always make your sims for you, Just fill out the App and send me some pics of your sims in 4 and I'll try and re-create them in 3.

That goes for anyone really, If you don't have 3 I can help out by making your sims, Alternatively, you can ask someone else to make them for you if you'd prefer, it's up to you. :)

Mid-April. I'll say yes then :D You want more players, and by the middle of April I'll only have 1 major time commitment left so I think it should be fine. It'll be fun.