Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I finally installed a MTS mod

I decided to try installing an MTS mod. I picked the Kids can walk dogs mod. It's a great mod and I'll keep using it, but when I told the boy to walk his dog on a long walk, he literally did.
I had to tell him to go home twice, ( he was already near his home), and I had to cancel the walk command because after he walked the dog home he proceeded to walk the dog again. I don't remember the long walks taking 12+ sim hours.

Is there something wrong with this mod?
Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.

Comments

• g1raff3sg1raff3s Posts: 38 Member
    I personally do not have this mod so my input may seem unneeded but I do find that even selecting a *short walk*, my sims will still take a super long time and I manually have to control them to come back home. It may be an issue in general with the latest patch or something of the sorts. I hope others can also give you some input!
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    2 things:

1) I didn’t know there was such a mod on MTS. I know LittleMsSam has a “Kids Can Walk Dogs” mod and that is the one I used. The kids body stretches when he puts the leash on or takes the leash off of the dog but that’s the only glitch I’ve seen with it.

2) I don’t do any walk other than the short walk and the short walk takes a long time. The walks are way too long in my opinion. And that’s my opinion on the lengths in general, nothing to do with the mod in particular.
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    I looked up the mod's name again. It's called "Children can walk with dogs". Sorry for the misinformation.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.