The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Supernatural Mafia (Day 2)

MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
edited March 2019 in Off Topic Chat
Ok guys I’ll post the rules in a few hours. Here’s the player list. You can sign up here or on the place where we are playing.
1. Charlie
2. Bubbz
3. Alexa😵
4. Rose😵
5. Sub
6. Gameplay

Here are the characters:
Fairy: like a doctor. Heals a player every night
Enchantress: I think of it like a fairy godmother but it’s basically a prison guard
Werewolf: kill 1 person on the night of full moon
Vampire: kills one person a night
Humans: vanilla townies (2 of them)

Every 3 nights there is a full moon. Special things happen on full moons that I will announce soon (I haven’t come up with them besides the werewolf)

It is day 2 right now.
Post edited by Mouselline on

Comments

• gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    There is a witch role, maybe you could add it as the witch?
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Couldn’t this have just gone on the thread Tuti made?
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Yeah but this is easier so u guys don’t have to look back and stuff. And to be honest I’m not sure Tuti is paying attention to what I have told her so she probably doesn’t know the rules
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Yeah but this is easier so u guys don’t have to look back and stuff. And to be honest I’m not sure Tuti is paying attention to what I have told her so she probably doesn’t know the rules

It's just it's very easy to go back to the first page and original post, that's why playerlists tend to go there.

I don't mean to be rude, but I feel that from what we've seen so far delaying the game for a while until Tuti understands hosting properly. You seem to get the gist of it, but Tuti seems to be slightly confused.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    We should just use this thread. Tutu can come in and maybe help you with vote counts and stuff cuz I don't think she can set up things properly. Are the werewolf, witch, vampire and spirit in the same faction/group or what?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    We should just use this thread. Tutu can come in and maybe help you with vote counts and stuff cuz I don't think she can set up things properly. Are the werewolf, witch, vampire and spirit in the same faction/group or what?

Yes and then the enchantress, genie, and fairy are the good guys and then there’s the humans
    Maybe we should just use this thread. I get on way more the Tuti and I just understand what to do more.
    Maybe we should just use this thread. I get on way more the Tuti and I just understand what to do more.

Yes.
    832XG3D.gif

Yes and then the enchantress, genie, and fairy are the good guys and then there’s the humans

Okay, well I don't think they can be in the same team cuz 4 scums of the same team against 6 townies is too difficult. Because mafia wins when they take up half of the population. In this case, if townies lynch a townie on Day 1, then there's 5 tonwies left and mafia just kill one at night and that will leave 4 vs 4 which means mafia wins (maybe it might go on one more day but still town cannot screw up on that second day too). Usually town has about 2-3 mislynches (from my experience of playing).

A 10 player should usually have 2 mafia or 3, at most. Unless you want to make the townies very strong like being immune to night kills or something or unlynchable cuz right now, the PR (power roles) are quite basic.

Could you change these around of use one of the setups that I linked you from the mafia wiki site cuz a lot of the setups there are already tried and tested?
    832XG3D.gif
    Perhaps you can use this:
    https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=2of4

It's a 9 player game.
    832XG3D.gif
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    edited March 2019
    You both need to stop arguing.

Also, tutu, I think you probably should just not co-host but just see what Mouse does behind the scenes of hosting. Cuz honestly, I do not think you're ready to co-host. You don't read carefully most of time, you take a lot of time to listen what we have to say and finally go with it, you keep on thinking it's day 1 when it's not, you kept on saying the people who replied to your thread as people who are signing up, which is not the case... Etc etc.

I don't think I can trust you to handle night actions or role flips. 🤷‍♀️ And everyone knows I get very salty when hosts screw up.
    832XG3D.gif
    Tuti3711 wrote: »
    y didnt u tell me u were making ur own game i thought we were hosting together

You made your page without telling me!
    You both need to stop arguing.

Also, tutu, I think you probably should just not co-host but just see what Mouse does behind the scenes of hosting. Cuz honestly, I do not think you're ready to co-host. You don't read carefully most of time, you take a lot of time to listen what we have to say and finally go with it, you keep on thinking it's day 1 when it's not, you kept on saying the people who replied to your thread as people who are signing up, which is not the case... Etc etc.

I don't think I can trust you to handle night actions or role flips. 🤷‍♀️ And everyone knows I get very salty when hosts screw up.

I’m fine with u hosting but I feel like I’m doing everything and I feel like your not listening at all to me. You also seem to keep getting confused. @Tuti3711 if your gonna co host plz help me out and listen a little more
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Ok guys this is getting a bit silly now :joy: I think the two of you should carry on hosting, you just need to communicate more. I think both of you were in the wrong here. Tuti, by the sounds of it, it sounds like Mouse has been trying to talk to you but you haven't been helping. Mouse, making another thread behind Tuti's back was a bit snakey.

Honestly, I think you should suspend this game for the time being and chat between yourselves on what you want. You don't have to host together again if you don't want to, but please don't make this feud public, or else someone's gonna get in trouble soon :)

Much love <3
    We are doing it on Tutis I’m sure u guys know where it is but here’s a link just in case

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/957086/tuti-and-mooses-offical-supernatual-mafia-page#latest
    Hey guys I’m sorry this has been a not so fun game. This is where we are playing now this way I can update it. It is Day 2. Night 2 starts in 12 hours
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    You should tag the remaining players and update the front page :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Oh yeah I’ll do that
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Thanks Mouse, I'm sorry your first hosting experience hasn't worked out so well. Maybe we could host together some time? :)
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Okay everyone, so after reviewing this thread and the other, I've decided I'm going to be closing both. Considering the amount of arguing and off topic discussion occurring in each thread it makes sense to close them both and start with a clean slate. That being said should you create a new thread I want to remind you all of the Forum Rules

Specifically I want to call out that above everything you need to respect each other and keep the thread on topic. I'm going to close this off now.

I'll be posting this in the other thread also which has already been closed.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top