Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you like customizing sims or building more?

Comments

• elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    It really depends on my mood.

I like building and I like making sims but sometimes I am in the mood for neither and then turn to the gallery.
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    Building!!!!
  • masuloimasuloi Posts: 66 Member
    @SunStone02 That's awesome! Thanks for commenting šŸ˜†
    88e00f9777fc8e9e0e1a609abcd94289.gif
  • Flexono1Flexono1 Posts: 326 Member
    Building all day every day. I just can't ever get excited about creating sims, but I can easily spend hours/days/weeks creating builds
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Creating Sims/pets. But I'm (very slowly) teaching myself how to build. I like remodeling/decorating too.
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • xeno_genesisxeno_genesis Posts: 56 Member
    Creating, forever and always.

In theory I look forward to building, but I get overwhelmed so quickly, am just not skilled enough, and am too indecisive to choose from all the building options.
  • VanderhootVanderhoot Posts: 192 Member
    I have created a lot of Sims, but only a few that I really love. The building, however, is so endless with possbility. I think I like the building more/am better at it.
    7He4osW.png?1
    Check out my 1920s homes on the gallery: Vanderhoot13
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Building.
  • seaprincesshipstseaprincesshipst Posts: 19 Member
    I'm not the best at house structures, so I think that makes building more frustrating for me, but no premade houses ever fit what I specifically want, so I always build my houses. I enjoy the interior design part more, but I get overwhelmed with choices. I definitely love creating my own stuff though. I enjoy making my sims, but it usually takes me like four hours lol, so I don't like that I have to wait that long to start my new game. Also the house takes at least 48 hours of build time every time for me if I want a new house, so that adds more time I have to wait. So basically I like doing both, but also they stress me out some. I need more practice with the house building. Sometimes I just want to play and not build or create new sims.
  • Rojo De GuyRojo De Guy Posts: 784 Member
    I used to be involved so much with CAS-ing in the past so much so I try to make as many characters from many ethnicities as possible to fill in their roles in relation to their hometown.

Also, I like to make up stories/characters/OCs and sometimes "borrowing" characters from shows, books. My Avi is an example :tongue:

But haven't played in a long time, and I'm getting very rusty/lazy at it :pensive: and the fact I've lost most of my CC's sigh*

Buildwise, I like to redecorate rather than renovate but I dabble at times. Builders just amaze me :love:
    EfTVMcj.jpg
    "Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light"
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    I like both equally so not sure I could choose between them, but I do like both more than the actual gameplay. Most of my time playing the Sims has been spent in cas and the build mode
  • SimSweetySimSweety Posts: 73 Member
    Iā€™m really bad at building so sim customization all the way!
  • SaltypeppertoesSaltypeppertoes Posts: 11 New Member
    All my houses I attempt to build come out looking the same, so I stick to making sims. I just wish they had more traits and lifetime objectives to choose from like in the sims 3.
    @elanorbreton Same! When my mood changes it causes me to change if iā€™m in the mood for customizing or building šŸ¼
    @Saltypeppertoes Yeah, Sims 3 has so many great features! If only they were in Sims 4. They would make Sims 4 awesome šŸ”„
  • PenguinBudgiePenguinBudgie Posts: 44 Member
    Customizing sims in CAS, for sure!
  • HeyHeyyHeyHeyy Posts: 465 Member
    It just depends on my mood. Sometimes I get really inspired by houses I see and want to create something inspired by that but then there are times when I love creating the characters and then revolving the house around who I want them to be.
    GALLERY: jdm14_xx
    LIKE my page on FACEBOOK. @jm.violetsims14

<3
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Sims definitely.
    Almost all building I do is just correcting stupid mistakes on lots I download.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    I like both, but building can be really hard for me, while creating sims is usually easy and relaxing. So I create a lot of sims just for fun, but build only for gameplay.
  • BrocNoodleBrocNoodle Posts: 28 Member
    I like them both. However, I like building more in the Sims 3.
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    I loveeeeeee to build. I usually find YouTube tutorials or speed builds I can slow down to follow
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    I thought about it more and this post is amending my prior reply! I like both and it depends on my mood. I like giving my sims new styles of fashion. I rarely make new sims from scratch and mess with their faces since I already have TONS of offspring and Sims to play with in the save already!! I am obsessed with downloading CC and mods so when I get a new download or new pack I always head into the CAS and change styles of various sims!
    @HeyHeyy Me too! My mood helps me decide šŸ¤
    @alan650111 I love downloading custom content too!! Creating new sims always pleases me šŸ˜
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    I like playing.
    The probably CAS
    And then building cause I just can't build.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)