Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sunfield Townhouse - What do you guys think?

Hey guys! So, I play The Sims since 2000 I guess, and I've built a couple of houses for my sims, but never really put too much effort on that. Recently, I've been really wanting to focus on building and improving my builds.

I started yesterday by building this townhouse in Magnolia Promenade. It took me about 7 hours to finish it and I have to say I'm really happy with how it came out. So I thought I'd share it with you guys and see what you think of it, and maybe tell me how can I improve it!

I built two townhouses, but actually just furnished one. My idea for the empty one is for it to be an abandoned house (I even picked the Haunted lot trait). The furnished one has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and I built it thinking of a coulpe and a child.

Here are some screenshots:
uuGywxp.png
WGWGs5h.png
N4CnppI.png
LSL7Eiq.png
b1nkNWO.png
QpZdOAg.png
qIbYI7O.png
noiC53N.png
JtiIaPg.png
t1h3hpW.png
NtYT9AE.png
oe12Lwx.png
SBNfcy4.png
cR6jQev.png
iQInKxu.png
NaC9Idk.png
slc4Ntl.png

I think I used all the packs except Get Famous, and no CC. If someone wants to check it, it's on the gallery, It's called Sunfield Townhouse and my ID is Wallsims4ever. Let me know what you think!

Comments

• Options
    PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    Hello, I like your townhouse, nicely decorated! if you know how, I would put in a skylight on each side to let more natural light in if that's possible, great job :)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The exterior design of Sunfield Townhouse is very nice! :) Very nice brick wall texture and the flower box windows are pretty! Very nice front courtyard areas and steps leading up to the entrances. The corner of yellow flowers is very pretty! Very nice furnishing of the interior! The blue and brown colour scheme is very calming and nice. Very nice fireplace sitting nook for Sims to enjoy resting in the armchair or sofa in front of the fire. The design of the kitchen is very nice! It looks great the type of and how the cabinets and counters have been placed there, and very nice island sink and stools counter. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools eating meals. The chef pig is cute on the fridge top! It is great there is a laundry room in the home. Very nice outdoors dining and hot tub patio! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the tub, and enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating them at the table in the outdoors air. The tropical flowers there are very pretty! Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The colourful circles floor print in the kids bedroom is a very nice touch! They will enjoy looking after there small pet in the glass caged habitat there !
    It is a very nice townhouse ! :)
  • Options
    WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Patrice wrote: »
    Hello, I like your townhouse, nicely decorated! if you know how, I would put in a skylight on each side to let more natural light in if that's possible, great job :)

Thanks!! I'm definitely gonna try that! I didn't want to place a lot of windows, because townhouses usually don't have many windows, but a skylight may be a good way of letting more natural light in.
    rosemow wrote: »
    The exterior design of Sunfield Townhouse is very nice! :) Very nice brick wall texture and the flower box windows are pretty! Very nice front courtyard areas and steps leading up to the entrances. The corner of yellow flowers is very pretty! Very nice furnishing of the interior! The blue and brown colour scheme is very calming and nice. Very nice fireplace sitting nook for Sims to enjoy resting in the armchair or sofa in front of the fire. The design of the kitchen is very nice! It looks great the type of and how the cabinets and counters have been placed there, and very nice island sink and stools counter. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools eating meals. The chef pig is cute on the fridge top! It is great there is a laundry room in the home. Very nice outdoors dining and hot tub patio! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the tub, and enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating them at the table in the outdoors air. The tropical flowers there are very pretty! Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The colourful circles floor print in the kids bedroom is a very nice touch! They will enjoy looking after there small pet in the glass caged habitat there !
    It is a very nice townhouse ! :)

Thank you so much!! You're always so kind!