March 19 - The Sims Alexa Skill got a StrangerVille and Medieval update! Read the details here.

tuti and mooses offical Supernatual Mafia page sending out characters now

Comments

• LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 1,990 Member
    AguaWater wrote: »
    I am taking a break from mafia games as I have played 3 or 4 games already and I need a little break! 😓

I’ve played more... but still less than everyone else. I feel like I don’t deserve a break.
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Bubbz3388Bubbz3388 Posts: 3,127 Member
    Idek how to use the colored fonts properly:
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 652 Member
    Tuti3711 wrote: »
    @Tuti3711 Day 1 cannot begin until you have 10 players and until all the roles have been sent out.

the page is now up so the games started ok its day one but thanks for trying to help we have this though

Oh my gosh u can’t start it yet! For the last time! Also why do u update me on NOTHING I tell u every single thing I think od
    Oh ok u haven’t started yet
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/957141/supernatural-mafia-rules-and-player-list/p1?new=1

Here’s a link to where the rules and player list is gojng to be
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,528 Member
    @Tuti3711 Day 1 cannot begin until you have 10 players and until all the roles have been sent out.

the page is now up so the games started ok its day one but thanks for trying to help we have this though

It's not day one. That isn't how mafia games work, as a host, you should know this.

As Rose said, day 1 doesn't start until you have all of your players and the roles have been sent.

You are currently in pre-game, which basically means 'before the game'. Once you have sent out roles and have all of your players, that is day one. It's called 'day one' because that's the phase in which players can start theorising and talking about the game.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

Tuti can u PLZ start asking me before u do stuff? I’ve told u twice not to start day 1 and I told u like 5 times not to set this up yet. Also can u plz help me with making the game. I’m trying to do it all by myself but there are still a couple things I asked u about but u hanvent answer at all. I’d like to get the game going by Sunday
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 5,327 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Tuti can u PLZ start asking me before u do stuff? I’ve told u twice not to start day 1 and I told u like 5 times not to set this up yet. Also can u plz help me with making the game. I’m trying to do it all by myself but there are still a couple things I asked u about but u hanvent answer at all. I’d like to get the game going by Sunday

Day one hasn’t actually started, Tutu just got confused between “day one” and “sign ups”
    The Tales of Syndicate
    Sdf41BV.jpg
    ~ ~ ~
    Oh ok
  • Tuti3711Tuti3711 Posts: 649 Member

ur the one who made there own game without telling me were still going to use this page and if u dont like that then i dont want to host with u anymore i made this first ok
    <3
    just too let everyone no we will be playing the game here ok
    <3
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,837 Member

Tuti, I think mouse should host by themselves. They have a better understanding of the game.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!

ur the one who made there own game without telling me were still going to use this page and if u dont like that then i dont want to host with u anymore i made this first ok

I made this without telling me! I told you 10 times don’t make it yet the game isn’t set up yet and you still make it! And if u are going to host by yourself your going to have to wait because I made the whole entire game so I’m still doing this game

Tuti, I think mouse should host by themselves. They have a better understanding of the game.

Who’s they? Do u mean me?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 49,466 Member

Who’s they? Do u mean me?

Yes.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    NJT4lW6.gif

ive been playing longer im more experienced
    <3

I made this without telling me! I told you 10 times don’t make it yet the game isn’t set up yet and you still make it! And if u are going to host by yourself your going to have to wait because I made the whole entire game so I’m still doing this game

i can still host this theme
    <3
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 49,466 Member

ive been playing longer im more experienced

You're not experienced. At all. Just stop.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    NJT4lW6.gif
    im still hosting this game but im doing it by myself now ok
    <3
    moose and i have agreed that we have different ideas on how to host and we arent compatabal so were not hosting together now so im hosting the supernatural theme now by myself
    <3

Tuti, you’re making this very difficult. You aren’t doing a very good job of hosting, and you’ve had to be corrected several times. Don’t make this difficult.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    Not to mention you stole Mouse’s theme...
    It's a lot of fun!

Tuti, you’re making this very difficult. You aren’t doing a very good job of hosting, and you’ve had to be corrected several times. Don’t make this difficult.

im sorry charlie but i think it was because me and moose had different styles of hosting it should be easier now that im hosting this game by myself
    <3

im sorry charlie but i think it was because me and moose had different styles of hosting it should be easier now that im hosting this game by myself

What exactly is your style of hosting XD?
    It's a lot of fun!

What exactly is your style of hosting XD?

i like to be more relaxed but moose was stressing me out they're were two many rules and i couldnt cope i think its easier if we host separataly because we want different things
    <3