March 19 - The Sims Alexa Skill got a StrangerVille and Medieval update! Read the details here.

tuti and mooses offical Supernatual Mafia page sending out characters now

Comments

• CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,837 Member
    Submarine wrote: »
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »

Alright Tuti and mouse this is what you need to make an okay mafia game:

1. A clear set up
    2. A list of players
    3. Pms with each player
    4. Set times for day and night
    5. Correct grammar!!!!
    6. Bold or color your text please! to color use {color=purple} but replace { with [. To bold it put [.b] but remove the dot.
    @Tuti3711 please update the first post to include these. Otherwise we WILL skip your game.

Please keep in mind that Tuti is young and that Moose.... I meant Mouse is still new to mafia games

Actually it’s mousse. Also, that’s no excuse to not run the game they said they were going to. The game should be properly formatted.

Their name is literally MOUSE.

Guys. I READ IT WRONG!!! Calm down.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 49,466 Member
    Tuti, just copy the template from the previous mafia game and change it up to your setup. It's not that hard.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    NJT4lW6.gif
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 5,327 Member

1. A clear set up
    2. A list of players
    3. Pms with each player
    5. Correct grammar!!!!
    6. Bold or color your text please! to color use {color=purple} but replace { with [. To bold it put [.b] but remove the dot.
    @Tuti3711 please update the first post to include these. Otherwise we WILL skip your game.

Please keep in mind that Tuti is young and that Moose.... I meant Mouse is still new to mafia games

Actually it’s mousse. Also, that’s no excuse to not run the game they said they were going to. The game should be properly formatted.

Isn't Mouse's username MOUSELLINE and hence should be called Mouse?

I swear when I looked it was mousse. I must have misread it. Calm down lol.

Sorry I didn't mean to say Mouse's name in capitals, I just did a sneaky Command+V which copied the capital letters :joy: I promise I wasn't yelling :joy:
    The Tales of Syndicate
    Sdf41BV.jpg
    ~ ~ ~

1. A clear set up
    2. A list of players
    3. Pms with each player
    5. Correct grammar!!!!

Isn't Mouse's username MOUSELLINE and hence should be called Mouse?

I swear when I looked it was mousse. I must have misread it. Calm down lol.

Sorry I didn't mean to say Mouse's name in capitals, I just did a sneaky Command+V which copied the capital letters :joy: I promise I wasn't yelling :joy:

Lol okay.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 652 Member
    Ok guys the rules are almost done. To be honest I wish Tuti would of told me she was making the thread it would have probably been easier for me to do it since I get on much more then her/him. Anyways I gotta do something but I’ll post the list of players in a sec
    Ok here’s the list of players right now plz tell me if I missed u. I’ll write a new one when a few more people come and when I make all the details to the game I’ll post a link that leads to the rules and the list of people that way u don’t have to search for it on here:

1. Bubbz
    2. Agua
    3. Charlie
    4. ...
    5. ...
    6. ...
    7. ...
    8. ...
    9. ...
    10. ...
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Ok guys the rules are almost done. To be honest I wish Tuti would of told me she was making the thread it would have probably been easier for me to do it since I get on much more then her/him. Anyways I gotta do something but I’ll post the list of players in a sec

You could just start your own thread too and we just abandon this one or tell the mods to close it. XD
    NJT4lW6.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 4,082 Member
    I'll play when all this is fixed
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c6f292f575a3846329220cb
    Come play mafia with us here!

DeKay wrote: »
    Mouselline wrote: »

You could just start your own thread too and we just abandon this one or tell the mods to close it. XD

I’d rather not. I mean I gladly would but I don’t want to make Tuti mad. I’m making the whole entire game so it’s fine if she makes this. If she doesn’t get on a lot once the game starts I’ll make my own.
    @Tuti3711 please come update the thread now.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Tuti3711Tuti3711 Posts: 649 Member
    i cant wait to start this game who do we have playing we have dk charlie plumbob rose anyone else moose r u playing
    <3
    @Tuti3711 please come update the thread now.

ok
    <3
    Tuti3711 wrote: »
    i cant wait to start this game who do we have playing we have dk charlie plumbob rose anyone else moose r u playing

Mouse is helping you host....
    It's a lot of fun!

i no that im not stupid its just i have things under control now so i wasnt sure if moose wanted to still help watch or play ok please dont be mean to me
    <3

i no that im not stupid its just i have things under control now so i wasnt sure if moose wanted to still help watch or play ok please dont be mean to me

I’m not even being mean????? Moose just said they were helping. Right above your comment sooooooo.
    It's a lot of fun!
    Tuti have you updated it yet?
    It's a lot of fun!

I never said I was playing.
    NJT4lW6.gif
    Tuti, mouse, you have until Sunday to get this straightened out. If it isn’t fixed by then, we are moving on to another game.
    It's a lot of fun!
    ok me and moose are both hosting now
    <3
    plumbob sent me a template so ill update the game soon can someone tell me whose playing now dk r u sure u dont want to play
    <3
    ive updated the front page now because u wanted me to
    <3
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 5,327 Member
    Tuti, where I put things like “color=pink]” can you put a [ infront, all the formatting’s broken because I couldn’t send it complete :)
    The Tales of Syndicate
    Sdf41BV.jpg
    ~ ~ ~
  • ChocoCubChocoCub Posts: 5,832 Member
    [center][color=pink][b]Welcome to The Supernatural Mafia!
    By Mouse and Tutu[/b][/color][/center]

[color=pink][b]Main Rules:[/b][/color]
    1. I will post all my game posts in pink. Do not post in this color.
    2. This is a mafia game. You shouldn't take it personally.
    3. I use random.org when picking your roles. It's not my fault if you don't get the role you want.
    4. All times posted will be in (I don’t know what your time zone is, so just put yours here)
    5. I will not use the hammer mechanic
    6. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. In the case of a tie, whoever had that number of votes first will be lynched. If someone unvotes to cause the tie, the person who had more votes before the unvote will be lynched.
    7. Unvoting and no lynching is allowed.
    8. Bold your vote or it doesn't count. Please format like this: [b]Vote Tutu[/b]
    9. Avoid talking on topic during night. You're all supposed to be asleep, after all. Talking off-topic is fine.
    10. Those who have the ability to use a night action, Please PM me when it's night time. If you can't send it at night, send it during the day phase.
    11. (Discuss with Mouse how long you want day and night to last). If someone is inactive for 2 full Days, the player will automatically be modkilled or replaced without further notification. So if you'll be away for 2+ days then PM me.
    12. You must not post PM's from the host in the game thread. Paraphrasing is fine.
    13. You cannot edit your post. Even if it's an irritating thing, you shouldn't. Unless I told you to do so. If you need to edit a post, quote the post and edit the quote.
    14. You cannot PM anyone about the game unless I have set up the chat for you.
    15. Role Claiming is allowed.
    16. Please try and be as active as possible. Inactivity makes the game boring.
    17. Any Newbie Players must be respected. You should be the guide for him/her.
    18. If you're not in the game, whether your dead or not in the game at all, try not to talk on topic.
    19. This is still The Sims Forums for us Sims Players and not a Mafia Site. You should be familiar with the forum rules.
    20. By signing up, you are agreeing to these rules. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or post on the thread.

[color=pink][b]Roles and Setup:[/b][/color]

[color=pink][b]Player List:[/b][/color]

[color=pink][b]Links to Day and Night:[/b][/color]

[color=pink][b]Voting History:[/b][/color]

Tuti, copy all of these highlighted in yellow and put it on the front page.
    Screenshot_6.png
    Name's Keith, you can call me Choco! :)
    thank u
    <3
    i feel like u guys may have been slightly confused since the start of the game about wots going on so i think we should start again ok
    <3