March 19 - The Sims Alexa Skill got a StrangerVille and Medieval update! Read the details here.

tuti and mooses offical Supernatual Mafia page sending out characters now

Tuti3711Tuti3711 Posts: 649 Member
edited March 19 in Off Topic Chat
Welcome to The Supernatural Mafia!
By Mouse and Tutu

Main Rules:
1. I will post all my game posts in pink. Do not post in this color.
2. This is a mafia game. You shouldn't take it personally.
3. I use random.org when picking your roles. It's not my fault if you don't get the role you want.
4. All times posted will be in (I don’t know what your time zone is, so just put yours here)
5. I will not use the hammer mechanic
6. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. In the case of a tie, whoever had that number of votes first will be lynched. If someone unvotes to cause the tie, the person who had more votes before the unvote will be lynched.
7. Unvoting and no lynching is allowed.
8. Bold your vote or it doesn't count. Please format like this: Vote Tutu
9. Avoid talking on topic during night. You're all supposed to be asleep, after all. Talking off-topic is fine.
10. Those who have the ability to use a night action, Please PM me when it's night time. If you can't send it at night, send it during the day phase.
11. (Discuss with Mouse how long you want day and night to last). If someone is inactive for 2 full Days, the player will automatically be modkilled or replaced without further notification. So if you'll be away for 2+ days then PM me.
12. You must not post PM's from the host in the game thread. Paraphrasing is fine.
13. You cannot edit your post. Even if it's an irritating thing, you shouldn't. Unless I told you to do so. If you need to edit a post, quote the post and edit the quote.
14. You cannot PM anyone about the game unless I have set up the chat for you.
15. Role Claiming is allowed.
16. Please try and be as active as possible. Inactivity makes the game boring.
17. Any Newbie Players must be respected. You should be the guide for him/her.
18. If you're not in the game, whether your dead or not in the game at all, try not to talk on topic.
19. This is still The Sims Forums for us Sims Players and not a Mafia Site. You should be familiar with the forum rules.
20. By signing up, you are agreeing to these rules. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or post on the thread.

Roles and Setup:

Player List:
bubbz rose gameplay sub charlie alexa

Links to Day and Night:

Voting History:
Post edited by Tuti3711 on
<3

Comments

• Tuti3711Tuti3711 Posts: 649 Member
    it is now day one
    <3
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 5,327 Member
    Tuti, can I help format your opening post? There's a lot of information you've missed out :grimace:

Also, this should only be in pre-game, Day One doesn't start until you've got enough players and sent out their roles
    The Tales of Syndicate
    Sdf41BV.jpg
    ~ ~ ~
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 4,714 Member
    It's day 1? We dont even kbow who's playing yet and who has what role.
    Mafia Stats
    The Mafia stats listed will not include any game I am currently in.

Wanna see my blog for the One Room, One Week, One Theme Challenge?
    Click here!
    Tuti, can I help format your opening post? There's a lot of information you've missed out :grimace:

Also, this should only be in pre-game, Day One doesn't start until you've got enough players and sent out their roles

thank u im new to hosting
    <3
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 4,714 Member
    Tuti, I personally think that you should host with someone more experienced to get you started. Same with Mouselline so you can get the hang of hosting. This is just an opinion. Im not trying to say this in a mean way, but if you think about it, how are you going to know whos playing to send out roles, if you dont give people time to sign up.
    Mafia Stats
    The Mafia stats listed will not include any game I am currently in.

Wanna see my blog for the One Room, One Week, One Theme Challenge?
    Click here!
    Ok Tuti, I'll send you the template later on :) I would send it now but I'm kinda busy haha :joy:
    The Tales of Syndicate
    Sdf41BV.jpg
    ~ ~ ~
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 650 Member
    Tuti! I said not yet! Anyways u guys can sign up if u want but the game still needs a few details figured out I’ll announce the rules tomorrow or later. If u know u want to play then I can sign up now
    And it’s not day 1 since no one has signed up yet
    We need 10 players by the way
  • AguaWaterAguaWater Posts: 195 Member
    Can I play?
    My mind has gone blank can’t think of a good signature. :)
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,528 Member
    Perhaps you could set up a new thread and Mouse could create the thread, as the game theme was their idea?

Also Tuti, when hosting with someone, please spell their name right, otherwise it might get a little confusing.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

edited March 14
    Submarine wrote: »
    Perhaps you could set up a new thread and Mouse could create the thread, as the game theme was their idea?

Also Tuti, when hosting with someone, please spell their name right, otherwise it might get a little confusing.

It can also help to get a PM sorted with each other, so you can communicate your ideas together.

It's easiest to start hosting with premade setups, you can find them on this website. I linked a page with setups that have 9-13 players, which is within the range you were aiming for. Try to use the roles listed, but you can still give them names!

i.e. If there were a cop role, you could call it Cop - Carl, or 'Carl the Cop'. But in your case, it would probably be something like 'Fairy Cop' or 'Carl the Fairy Cop'. :)

When you set up a thread, it's easiest to name the theme, and then lay down the rules. After that, you can explain the roles included and then create a new post with the player list. If you want some examples on how to lay out a mafia thread, you can always look at past games:

My Heathers themed 'Tit for Tat' game.. I used a premade set up (It's helpful for players if you also link the setup you're using, so that they know what any mechanics are, or they can check what the roles are and what they do.)

Rose's follow the cop... or not mafia. Like Rose, you could also put all of the info in spoiler boxes, so that it's not such a long post, and it's easier for a player to find information.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Bubbz3388Bubbz3388 Posts: 3,127 Member
    I’ll sign up but a heads up: this is the signup phase, then once signups are over roles will be sent out, which transitions into pregame, the day before day one
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,837 Member
    Me please!!!!!
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!

Alright Tuti and mouse this is what you need to make an okay mafia game:

1. A clear set up
    2. A list of players
    3. Pms with each player
    4. Set times for day and night
    5. Correct grammar!!!!
    6. Bold or color your text please! to color use {color=purple} but replace { with [. To bold it put [.b] but remove the dot.
    @Tuti3711 please update the first post to include these. Otherwise we WILL skip your game.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    ill update the thread later im kinda busy at the moment when i update it should i create a new thread
    <3
    Tuti3711 wrote: »
    ill update the thread later im kinda busy at the moment when i update it should i create a new thread

That’s between you and mousse.
    It's a lot of fun!
    Tuti3711 wrote: »

That’s between you and mousse.

Mouse.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

1. A clear set up
    2. A list of players
    3. Pms with each player
    5. Correct grammar!!!!
    6. Bold or color your text please! to color use {color=purple} but replace { with [. To bold it put [.b] but remove the dot.
    @Tuti3711 please update the first post to include these. Otherwise we WILL skip your game.

Please keep in mind that Tuti is young and that Moose.... I meant Mouse is still new to mafia games
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »

1. A clear set up
    2. A list of players
    3. Pms with each player
    5. Correct grammar!!!!

Please keep in mind that Tuti is young and that Moose.... I meant Mouse is still new to mafia games

Actually it’s mousse. Also, that’s no excuse to not run the game they said they were going to. The game should be properly formatted.
    It's a lot of fun!

1. A clear set up
    2. A list of players
    3. Pms with each player
    5. Correct grammar!!!!

Actually it’s mousse. Also, that’s no excuse to not run the game they said they were going to. The game should be properly formatted.

Isn't Mouse's username MOUSELLINE and hence should be called Mouse?
    The Tales of Syndicate
    Sdf41BV.jpg
    ~ ~ ~
    Also Tuti I'm gonna send you a good format for the front page now and I recommend just editing it :)
    The Tales of Syndicate
    Sdf41BV.jpg
    ~ ~ ~

1. A clear set up
    2. A list of players
    3. Pms with each player
    5. Correct grammar!!!!

Isn't Mouse's username MOUSELLINE and hence should be called Mouse?

I swear when I looked it was mousse. I must have misread it. Calm down lol.
    It's a lot of fun!

1. A clear set up
    2. A list of players
    3. Pms with each player
    5. Correct grammar!!!!

Their name is literally MOUSE.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub