Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will Sims who didn’t go on vacation age?

My sim got promoted to celebrity chef and his wife recently gave birth so to relax and take time away from the kid they went on vacation to the JA world. While away will they Sims left at home age?

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I believe they do. You can turn off aging in gameplay settings during this time if you don't want them to
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    They will, but you can do what @icmnfrsh said to stop them from getting older.
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Oh thank you @icmnfrsh and @LaBlue0314 ! I was hoping it would cause I was kinda getting bored of my kids being child’s and wanted them to age up to teens already. Just wanted to make sure while away time will pass for them as well.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    If ever, you can also age them up prematurely by baking a cake, putting birthday candles on it, and having them blow on them.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?