January 17 - Friday Highlights are back! Come take a look!
January 17 - Ready for a -not tiny- livestream? Click here!
January 16 - Patch day for The Sims 4! Find the patch notes for PC/Mac here, and here for console (someone said Gallery?)

Airplane Bunker Redo

DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 17,423 Member
I took George's bunker and remade it into a rave nightclub spot. Now that the Strangerville towns folk can relax, they need a place to dance, dance, dance the night away. #dannydanbo, #strangerville, #bunker, #nightclub

46446446465_31fd5b7185_h.jpg

32419975077_94d3168f93_h.jpg

Comments

  • AndyDanielAndyDaniel Posts: 67 Member
    Very cool. But now where does poor George live?
    8IomapKl.png
  • MattieMayfairMattieMayfair Posts: 28 Member
    That’s actually a really neat idea! Very well done! I was thinking of using the bunker as a Secret Evil lair
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 17,423 Member
    AndyDaniel wrote: »
    Very cool. But now where does poor George live?

    George now has no fear of living above ground, now that the mystery has been solved. I moved him to the little trailer park house.
    That’s actually a really neat idea! Very well done! I was thinking of using the bunker as a Secret Evil lair

    Thanks. I also made it into an underground restaurant. Peneople's Galley
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 7,938 Member
    I hope paranoid sims will feel safe there :).
    Sala-gadoola-menchicka-boo-la bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
    Put 'em together and what have you got?
    Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 6,331 Member
    I did the complete opposite. I used only the tail end of the plane to make a small little grungy hide out ;)

    OdIVBOS.png

    xp9xsBu.png
    O0grINx.png
    oT1d2Cl.png
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 2,758 Member
    It looks pretty seedy~
    I love it. :) I feel like it'd be the type of club you wouldn't know about less you were maybe a local and heard of it by ear.

    @mcrudd Definitely grungry. XD I do love the grungy decor.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 6,331 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »

    @mcrudd Definitely grungry. XD I do love the grungy decor.

    We need more grungy recolours for existing floors, walls and furniture :)
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 17,423 Member
    You could turn Strangerville into a ghost town by bulldozing all the buildings and replacing them with airplane bodies (as if it were an airfield that's now a plane graveyard) that lead down to the same buildings, the library, bar, bunkers where people live below ground, etc. It might look pretty creepy with a bunch of broken planes everywhere. I wish we could recolor them.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 6,331 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    You could turn Strangerville into a ghost town by bulldozing all the buildings and replacing them with airplane bodies (as if it were an airfield that's now a plane graveyard) that lead down to the same buildings, the library, bar, bunkers where people live below ground, etc. It might look pretty creepy with a bunch of broken planes everywhere. I wish we could recolor them.

    I wish we could recolour them too. I love your idea, I think its AweSim :)
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,539 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I took George's bunker and remade it into a rave nightclub spot. Now that the Strangerville towns folk can relax, they need a place to dance, dance, dance the night away. #dannydanbo, #strangerville, #bunker, #nightclub

    46446446465_31fd5b7185_h.jpg

    32419975077_94d3168f93_h.jpg
    That looks amazing awesome job.😊
    mcrudd wrote: »
    I did the complete opposite. I used only the tail end of the plane to make a small little grungy hide out ;)

    OdIVBOS.png

    xp9xsBu.png
    O0grINx.png
    oT1d2Cl.png
    That looks amazing to awesome job.😊

    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 5,058 Member
    AndyDaniel wrote: »
    Very cool. But now where does poor George live?

    QTNA
    Origin ID : ChazzzyGOAT
    Recommended Mods : http://chazzzygoat.tumblr.com
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top