Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Immortal Sim

There's this Karim guy who's a make up artist that I've been trying to kill for ages, because he always ruins my gigs by getting my hair and make up done wrong over and over.

He's been locked in a room for about 25 sim days and isn't gone yet. After a week I placed a fireplace and a couple of rugs in the room and still no success. WHAT IS GOING ON? Does he have a stock of food in his inventory? Is it a message from the gods? He even turned into an elder, but I don't want him to die of old age, he deserves to suffer.

Do you also feel it's harder to kill sims in The Sims 4?

Pictures of the b*tch

HwFMgF7.png
jIvSaRQ.png

Comments

• Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,429 Member
    I had a similar problem when my sims son-in-law outlived his daughter and granddaughter...so I tried everything to kill him as well. Nothing worked so I just had to go to manage households and deleted him from the game.
  • Options
    FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    I am sorry, but I have to say I had a good laugh reading the post! :D I have had similar instances as well.
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited March 2019
    Check to make sure the make up artists don’t Have the hidden immortal trait like the living statues in City Living. Your best bet to get rid of him would be to just go into Manage Households and delete him.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    brenleedeebrenleedee Posts: 427 Member
    haha, your comment was hilarious. I had a hard time getting rid of a useless Butler, I sealed his doom with fireworks in his room and locked his door. ( I really didn't want to get rid of him like that, but I was doing the aspiration were you had to watch two Sims die and let's face it the Butler was just awful lol)
  • Options
    WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    He's actually immortal. I tried using fireworks as @brenleedee suggested, and the b*tch just stood on the flames like nothing was happening. It appears Daenerys Targaryen is not the only unburnt.

NVeTYx6.png
    bHgcM7c.png

I quit. Karim won.

• Options
    sixdeadqueenssixdeadqueens Posts: 225 Member
    LOL.. Hilarious post! In the Sims 3 I had a Butler that drove me mad. I waited for him to sleep and used explosives/demolition in his room. It blew his bed up.. It was on fire.. He jumped out of bed, in his underclothes.. and still lived and continued working like not much had happened. I haven't tried killing anyone in The Sims 4 yet though..
  • Options
    brenleedeebrenleedee Posts: 427 Member
    haha @Wallsisms4ever really weird that he won't die, he must be immortal lol