Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bookshop - Ladies Clothes Shop - Florists

SparklyBeccaSparklyBecca Posts: 106 Member
edited March 2019 in The Sims 4 Lots
So I've been working on a row of shops that include a bookshop, women's clothing shop, and a florist.

The first gallery pic is awful so I've decided to share my lot here, in case anyone wants to download it :) (my gallery name is SparklyB)

This is the view from the front. The bookshop has a partial glass roof and mezzanine level -

2dak29x.png

Inside the front of the bookshop -

20hlgs0.png

The back of the bookstore has a small reading room through to a staff kitchen, which is next to the stock room and rear door out to a rear staff patio area -

b6rc60.png

Upstairs mezzanine level with door to outside balcony, and through to cafe area -

30hr5tw.png

Cafe area and upper mezzanine level shown from the rear of the building. Cafe has a fireplace and comfortable seating -

2qxayhd.png

The ladies fashion store in the middle of the row. There is a fitting room, a bathroom and a staff kitchen that leads to an outside seating area -

91l5jb.png

The ladies fashion store from the other angle -

21luc0i.png

The florist on the corner -

2r1z9n5.png

From the back, with a staff toilet and staff kitchen, to the outside seating area and stairs to the apartment above -

33za6uw.png

The studio apartment above the florists shop -

2lxxwm1.png

And the apartment from above -

2ag26j6.png

Hope you like it, and please let me know what you think :D

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    The row of shops and the studio apartment above the Florist shop are very nice! :) The exterior design of the build is very lovely! Very nice dormers and the glass roofing is very nice! Very nice brick wall texture. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the build! The design of each of the shops is very nice! It is a very detailed and lovely build! Very nice bookshop! It looks very nice how the bookcases and magazine racks have been placed there. It is nice that there is a reading area. The two flights of stairs on each side leading up to the next level is very nice! Very nice cafe area for Sims to enjoy sitting resting there having a read and a drink of coffee. Very elegant fashion shop! The displays of flowers and plants on the shelves and the flowers in the corner nook in the Florist shop are so very pretty! Very nice layout and furnishing of the studio apartment! The green and yellow colour scheme, and the leafy wall pattern are very nice!
    It is a very well designed and special shops build! :)
  • SparklyBeccaSparklyBecca Posts: 106 Member
    @rosemow Thanks so much for your lovely comments :D I always think my builds are a little more traditional. I know that some people do some really amazing structures, I don't ever think my brain would stretch to that haha but I really love adding the furnishes and the decorations. I love doing the interior design, which is why I love packs when they come with more soft furnishings, and decorations. I'd love to see some more wallpapers, especially along the lines of the leaf pattern. I loved the papers that came with Vintage Glamour, Vampires and Get Famous. Would love to see some more of those.