Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Simalien's Showcase Of Builds Without CC

Comments

• g1raff3sg1raff3s Posts: 38 Member
    These builds are so beautiful! I'm still getting the hang of the controls for Mac so my building skills are sub par to say the least. Can't wait to plop some of these down in my game!
  • Simalien1Simalien1 Posts: 244 Member
    Rawla wrote: »
    Congrats on being featured in the highlights. It is well deserved and I'm glad you were because I would not have seen your amazing talent otherwise as I stick to the story section of the forums mostly. Your creativity is outstanding. I really enjoyed looking at your creations. Well done!

@Rawla thank you! That's so sweet of you to say! Really means a lot. xx
    MVIHo4S.jpg
    g1raff3s wrote: »
    These builds are so beautiful! I'm still getting the hang of the controls for Mac so my building skills are sub par to say the least. Can't wait to plop some of these down in my game!

@g1raff3s trust me you just gotta practice. I started building in December 2018. And i am still learning, but youll get the hang of it soon enough. x thanks for your compliment <3
    MVIHo4S.jpg
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    edited March 2019
    All your builds are so beautiful, such great work you do!

I like the "Dirty Trailer" as I am a grungy clutter type gal, LOL. When downloading this, do you have to activate Debug? I never tried that and I would love the dishes, coffee cup, mop, soda cans etc. in my game but wondered if it would show up if downloaded?

Edit: Is your gallery ID the same as your name here? I sure hope these builds are on the gallery!
  • PuppylikeswhalePuppylikeswhale Posts: 22 Member
    Thank you for sharing your creations. They are all beautiful and inspiring! I especially liked the Bougainvillea house. It is one of my most favourite flowers.
    All your builds are so beautiful, such great work you do!

I like the "Dirty Trailer" as I am a grungy clutter type gal, LOL. When downloading this, do you have to activate Debug? I never tried that and I would love the dishes, coffee cup, mop, soda cans etc. in my game but wondered if it would show up if downloaded?

Edit: Is your gallery ID the same as your name here? I sure hope these builds are on the gallery!

My gallery name is indeed the same name as the one here. And before downloading I'd just add the cheat codes testingcheats true, bb.showhiddenobjects and bb.moveobjects, so everything will be in your game, just to be sure, but i don't think you need the debug cheats, but you never know :P haven't tried it yet. I also have a cluttered apartment if you're into that. I like to clutter myself but not on those huge builds because they already take up so much time. So I usually clutter in small builds and apartments xx
    MVIHo4S.jpg
    Thank you for sharing your creations. They are all beautiful and inspiring! I especially liked the Bougainvillea house. It is one of my most favourite flowers.

Aww thank you! I think that house is also one of my fave builds so far <3
    MVIHo4S.jpg
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    @Simalien1 Thank you. I went ahead yesterday and took a chance on the gallery name and it was the same as here. I am "following" you and now that I know what to type in, I will go back and grab some of your builds. Thank you for your reply!
    @Simalien1 Thank you. I went ahead yesterday and took a chance on the gallery name and it was the same as here. I am "following" you and now that I know what to type in, I will go back and grab some of your builds. Thank you for your reply!

@FairyGodMother thank you for liking and downloading my builds :blush:
    MVIHo4S.jpg
    Newest post on YouTube
    A renovation of the 920 Medina Studios. I turned it into an all blue apartment, with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Very cozy and nicely cluttered.
    6WCdodN.jpg

Speed Build:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWWxhRMH31k
    MVIHo4S.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Very nice renovation of the apartment ! :) The blue colour scheme is very nice! Very nice furnishing of each of the areas! It looks so very nice and homely, restful, warming and has a calming feel for Sims who live there! Very nice wall textures and flooring used. It is a destailed apartment, which has been furnished very nicely! :)
    @rosemow Thank you o:)
    MVIHo4S.jpg
    I build this stunning small house for a single mother and her 4 kids
    vkR6tut.jpg

Speed Build
    https://youtu.be/AVVOAjYb8Hk
    MVIHo4S.jpg
    Very pretty home ! :) The exterior design is so very nice! It looks very warming and homely! The stone texture and greenery on the exterior is very nice! Very nice curved layout of the home! The flower box windows and vases either sides of the front door are very nice! Very lovely and pretty furnishing of the interior! The pink and grey colour scheme of the living areas is very nice! The circles wallpaper gives a very nice look to the home. Very pretty green floral wallpaper in the kids bedroom!
    It is a lovely home! :)
    @rosemow thank you so much for taking the time to watch my video <3
    MVIHo4S.jpg
    Family beach house
    u15KBVl.jpg

Speed build
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLJKbqCPl1Q
    MVIHo4S.jpg
    Family Beach House is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design and the floral greenery on the exterior is very pretty! Very nice outdoors areas! The pergola with the colourful lanterns and firepit is very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior! The design of the kitchen is very lovely! Very pretty wallpaper in the bedrooms. The colour schemes of the rooms are very nice!
    I am sorry that you lost the footage of you building the home :( It would have been very upsetting to you.
    @rosemow Thank you. And yes it was, I have been trying to get it back for longer than a day, it was just a stupid mistake, it was late and i wasnt paying attention...
    MVIHo4S.jpg
    Large Family House
    ouNVHQW.jpg

Speed build
    https://youtu.be/FmXpQ7hqo3g
    MVIHo4S.jpg
    The Large Family House is very lovely! :) It is so very detailed , and very special outdoors areas and furnishing of the interior! Very nice exterior design of the home, and outdoors areas with the lake and bridge is so very pretty! The landscaping work is done so very well! Very nice colours and furnishings used in the interior!
    It is a very lovely home for a sims family to enjoy living in:)
    <3
    rosemow wrote: »
    The Large Family House is very lovely! :) It is so very detailed , and very special outdoors areas and furnishing of the interior! Very nice exterior design of the home, and outdoors areas with the lake and bridge is so very pretty! The landscaping work is done so very well! Very nice colours and furnishings used in the interior!
    It is a very lovely home for a sims family to enjoy living in:)

@rosemow thank you so much! o:)
    MVIHo4S.jpg
    The Goth House is great! :) Very nice exterior of the home! The glass roof tower is great! The darkness of the exteriior and the interior gives a great sinister look and feel to the build! The furnishing of the interior captures and creates the goth style well! It looks great the type of wallpapers used in the home. The candles look very effective in the midst of the darkess! The patterned floor in the kitchen is very nice.
    It is a very nice Gothid themed home! :)
    Perhaps it may help to have your showcase thread moved to the Video Haven section of the forums? There may perhaps be more simmers who watch and post on the thread there?
    The Goth House is great! :) Very nice exterior of the home! The glass roof tower is great! The darkness of the exteriior and the interior gives a great sinister look and feel to the build! The furnishing of the interior captures and creates the goth style well! It looks great the type of wallpapers used in the home. The candles look very effective in the midst of the darkess! The patterned floor in the kitchen is very nice.
    Perhaps it may help to have your showcase thread moved to the Video Haven section of the forums? There may perhaps be more simmers who watch and post on the thread there?

@rosemow how do I move it there? And thank you for watching the video. Always love your comments <3
    MVIHo4S.jpg
    Simalien1 wrote: »

@rosemow how do I move it there? And thank you for watching the video. Always love your comments <3

You could either post on the activities wall of either EA_Mai or EA_Rtas asking for the thread to be moved, or you could edit the title of the thread and put closed, then start a new thread in the Video Haven section.You don’t have to though! I just wanted other simmers to also watch your videos and wondered if they would watch them more there. But your thread can still stay here! :)