Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA Publishing Sale on now!

KalopsianDreamerKalopsianDreamer Posts: 183 Member
"Save up to 80% until March 19, 10am PST."

Thought I'd let everyone know as sales are always good.

Also, just wanted to bring special attention to the bundles: Bear in mind these are already cheaper than usual, as you get one of each pack type for a discounted price, usually £44.99 , so this is an added discount on top of something that is already discounted!

In GBP, an expansion pack when not on sale is £34.99, the bundles (one expansion, one game and one stuff pack) are currently on sale for £35.99! You're paying £1 for a game and a stuff pack! I'd consider buying a bundle right now, even if I had one of the game/stuff packs in it, as that's a pretty good deal.

Doesn't seem like all of the sims stuff is on sale, though, unfortunately.. Click here to visit the origin store to see all the sims content on sale (there's also non-sims, but-)

And here's a list of everything that is on sale, including the percentages on how much you save.

Main Game:
The Sims 4 (Up to 63%)
Digital Deluxe Upgrade (50%)

Packs:

Get Famous (50%)
Seasons (50%)
Cats & Dogs (50%)
City Living (50%)
Get Together (50%)
Get To Work (50%)
Vintage Glamour (50%)

Bundles:

City Living, Dine Out, Bowling Stuff (20%)
Get Together, Spa Day, Movie Hangout (20%)
Get To Work, Outdoor Retreat, Luxury Party (20%)

ĆØΜ€ ŦØ ŦĦ€ ĆŘΔŦ€Ř - ΜØŦĦ€Ř ĆΔŁŁŞ ¥ØỮ ĦØΜ€

Comments

• SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    I own only 10 titles, but I was unlucky that only titles that I already own are included on this sale. Waiting for 2 specific packs to go on sale, with a 3rd runner up, but none of them ever go on sale so maybe I shall just drop the idea of getting them. 50% is quite good a discount, though :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • gladlypantsgladlypants Posts: 122 Member
    Ah thank you for calling attention to this! I have all the packs, but I've been wanting to snag Battlefield V for a while now and missed the last sale, and my husband has been wanting us to try A Way Out as well.
    TB88pBc.png
    Gallery ID: gladlypants
    favorite gallery hashtag: #redditexchange
    gladlypants.tumblr.com
  • Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    Disappointed to see My First Pet not on sale. I won't be paying full price for that one.
    Disappointed to see My First Pet not on sale. I won't be paying full price for that one.

It seems there is a new stuff pack on sale every week. So check every week, My First Pet might be up next :)
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member

Did you miss the sale in december til January? They had everything on sale including stuff packs which I think was either 4.99 or 5.99? Since it's so rare when stuff packs go on sale. Even at half the price I was still iffy about it because the pack is kind of a novelty to me.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • brenleedeebrenleedee Posts: 427 Member
    edited March 2019
    I wish they would let us pick our own bundles, I don't see this sale when I log into origin(I do see Get Famous on sale) Where would I go to see the sale?

EDIT:Sorry apparently everything that is bundled on sale I have (and Get Famous is on sale...I don't have that one still debating on whether I want it or not.)
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    TS3 is never on sale at Origin so annoying.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    brenleedee wrote: »
    I wish they would let us pick our own bundles, I don't see this sale when I log into origin(I do see Get Famous on sale) Where would I go to see the sale?

EDIT:Sorry apparently everything that is bundled on sale I have (and Get Famous is on sale...I don't have that one still debating on whether I want it or not.)

You can also see the sale from top of this site. Click on Sims heading, then choose "ts4 store" from drop down menu.
  • brenleedeebrenleedee Posts: 427 Member
    brenleedee wrote: »

You can also see the sale from top of this site. Click on Sims heading, then choose "ts4 store" from drop down menu.

OH!! okay thank you for that! :smiley:
  • gladlypantsgladlypants Posts: 122 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

It's constantly on sale on Steam. Usually $5 or less.
    TB88pBc.png
    Gallery ID: gladlypants
    favorite gallery hashtag: #redditexchange
    gladlypants.tumblr.com
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited March 2019
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

It's constantly on sale on Steam. Usually $5 or less.

Yep at least several times a year if not more and it's quite easy to add it to Origin once you get it on Steam definitely recommend going that route it if you're looking to get the game and would rather play it through Origin.
    ~ ~ ~
  • TropicanaCatTropicanaCat Posts: 93 Member
    I plan on buying Get to Work, My first pet stuff, and Vintage stuff. My wedding anniversary is coming up, so I asked for a few Sims 4 things this year.

@Inna Minnit Yay - My First Pet stuffpack is now 50% off! Lucky you!
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

@Inna Minnit Yay - My First Pet stuffpack is now 50% off! Lucky you!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I kind of want to buy it for collection purposes now that it's on sale but I know I will most likely not use it especially since the cage is breaking people's games.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1