May 28 - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Sul sul Simmers! Join us for the #DreamHomeDecorator Livestream HERE today, May 25, @11 AM PT / 6 PM UTC! 🎉
May 27: Today is patch day! 😃 To read the patch notes, click here!

Monthly SimLit Short Story Challenge

1596061626365...Next

Comments

• mustenimusteni Posts: 4,579 Member
    I've been on a sims break and although I'm just getting back I feel like there's too few days left to come up with a story. That's why I'm sorry I'll have to skip this month. I will still read all entries and vote ^_^
  • Qnshr5Qnshr5 Posts: 400 Member
    I want wish everyone good luck this month. I won't be participating as my grandmother died a couple weeks ago and I've been in another city away from my computer for most of the month. I was thinking about using some sims 3 screenshots I have in the cloud from an old, long gone story that I could rewrite to fit the theme (it featured a rose bush), but that's not happening. I've been depressed, doing endless job applications, and having daily headaches. I can't get my mind focused enough to write. So, I'll be here to read and cheer everyone on!
    Happy writing & reading!
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Just letting you all know I am getting the blog up today - my daughter with MS has been having heart issues and was taken to the ER on the 31st .. I had the kiddos til 3 am and yesterday was a crazy day .. today I babysit but will be around for most of the day to work on it

and @Qnshr5 I am so sorry to hear of your grandmother's passing. We do fully understand but we sure will miss you!
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
    Here is my entry to. I don't know if it's good or bad, but it is different and personal. Here it is:

I have tumblr version too, but forums wont take it. The link to Tumblr is in Discord.

Here you go. 🙂

Not sure what category you want to sub for .. be sure to use the banner .. I am putting you up in Vet but not sure let me know if you see this soon
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    What can I do? Forums is acting out, because I haven't Been around here enough 🙄

t is all good .. will come in time ..
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    Here is my entry to. I don't know if it's good or bad, but it is different and personal. Here it is:

I have tumblr version too, but forums wont take it. The link to Tumblr is in Discord.

Just saw in Tumbler that you ar sub in Novice .. changed it up
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    The blog is up .. fantastic stories this month .. a great month to give the challenge a nice strong push!
    Monthly SimLit Short Story Challenge: May 2021 Theme & Submissions
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,290 Member
    edited June 3
    lisabee2 wrote: »
    The blog is up .. fantastic stories this month .. a great month to give the challenge a nice strong push!
    Monthly SimLit Short Story Challenge: May 2021 Theme & Submissions

Every story this month was so much fun to read! I enjoyed everything <3

Sorry to hear about your daughter, I hope she feels better soon! In the meantime though, I do hope that you are having some fun with the grandkids! :)
    Post edited by Camkat on
    Origin ID: Peapod79
    LOL the grands are running amok this morning BUT I did get the June challenge blog done ... Having a little fun with an unusual word this month.

Monthly SimLit Short Story Challenge: June 2021 Theme
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    I hope you are all enjoying the current month's submissions - some fab fab stories this month .. I loved them all.
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 4,579 Member
    Oh wow the word of the month, I have to say it's a new one for me.
    musteni wrote: »
    Oh wow the word of the month, I have to say it's a new one for me.

I promise it is easier than it looks <3
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger