The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for Suggestions for my University Mod

sleekoduck87sleekoduck87 Posts: 255 Member
edited March 2019 in General Mods Discussion
I have been reading the threads on careers and am planning to expand a couple of the majors into full post-graduate careers, but I really do need help developing a Biology Major. Are/were any of you Bio or Pre-Vet majors in school and willing to give some suggestions?

I started out as Biochemistry (STEM) myself, which is much more like chemistry than biology, so I knew exactly what to put into the STEM major. I ended up graduating with a degree in Mass Comm, so, again, familiar territory to me, but biology is something completely different.

This is what I have so far:
  • STEM (for Renaissance, Medical, Science, and Astronaut)
  • Communication (for Business, Acting, Self-employed/Work-from-home, and Bestseller)
  • Art (Entertainer, Painter)
  • Culinary (Cooking, Mixology, Food Critic)
  • History (Archaeology)
  • Education (general Family-oriented major)

Also, if you see a glaring omission, please let me know. I'm definitely open to suggestions!
I'm working on adding my mods to Curseforge. In the mean time, check out my YouTube channel & WordPress blog for more. I go by Sleekoduck. I'm also the one who figured out how to play The Sims 2 in Windows 8 and the original fix is on Facebook & LiveJournal. Thanks for the 100 Awesomes everyone!6a00e54ee3905b883301bb07e55862970.jpg

Comments

• MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Political Science/Law (Politician), Drama/Theater (Actor, Comedian), Mass Communications (Social Media/Business/Journalist), Marine Biology (Conservationist). BTW is this a rabbithole career and is it available?
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    What about a version of ROTC for the military career?
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    I'm interested in looking at your mod. Could you post a link please?
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,749 Member
    sorry but I think "acting" would be under "Art" (aka "Performing Arts") wether then communication
    6adMCGP.gif