August 7 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

Looking for Suggestions for my University Mod

sleekoduck87sleekoduck87 Posts: 209 Member
edited March 2019 in General Mods Discussion
I have been reading the threads on careers and am planning to expand a couple of the majors into full post-graduate careers, but I really do need help developing a Biology Major. Are/were any of you Bio or Pre-Vet majors in school and willing to give some suggestions?

I started out as Biochemistry (STEM) myself, which is much more like chemistry than biology, so I knew exactly what to put into the STEM major. I ended up graduating with a degree in Mass Comm, so, again, familiar territory to me, but biology is something completely different.

This is what I have so far:
  • STEM (for Renaissance, Medical, Science, and Astronaut)
  • Communication (for Business, Acting, Self-employed/Work-from-home, and Bestseller)
  • Art (Entertainer, Painter)
  • Culinary (Cooking, Mixology, Food Critic)
  • History (Archaeology)
  • Education (general Family-oriented major)

Also, if you see a glaring omission, please let me know. I'm definitely open to suggestions!
6a00e54ee3905b883301bb07e55862970.jpg

Check out my TUMBLR page (Sleekoduck) for my mods!

Comments

• MINEZMINEZ Posts: 778 Member
    Political Science/Law (Politician), Drama/Theater (Actor, Comedian), Mass Communications (Social Media/Business/Journalist), Marine Biology (Conservationist). BTW is this a rabbithole career and is it available?
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 822 Member
    What about a version of ROTC for the military career?
    Celebrating 9 years on Thesims.com. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 822 Member
    I'm interested in looking at your mod. Could you post a link please?
    Celebrating 9 years on Thesims.com. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 31,747 Member
    sorry but I think "acting" would be under "Art" (aka "Performing Arts") wether then communication
    kikWQMd.jpg