Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Superheroes of SimsVille Legacy Challenge (BETA)

nastyjmannastyjman Posts: 1,218 Member
SIMS 4 SUPERHEROES OF SIMSVILLE LEGACY CHALLENGE (BETA)
by Nastyjman

OVERVIEW
Move over, Justice League! Outta’ the way, Avengers! Maybe next time, X-Men and X-Force!

The new superheroes are here! Here comes--

Here comes…

???

Wait, who are you four again?

Well, whatever you call yourselves, you are now the Superheroes of SimsVille!

MAIN OBJECTIVES
This challenge is about 4 Adult Superheroes that will mentor the next generation of Superheroes. It is a legacy type challenge that’s focused on creating your own superhero group.

The main objectives are simple: get to 10 generations and complete the Mansion Baron Aspiration.

GAMEPLAY SETTINGS
Click the options and go to Gameplay. Choose the following settings:
  • Auto-Age Active Household Only
  • Auto-Age Unplayed Household
  • Lifespan Normal

CREATE-A-SUPERHERO
Create 4 Young Adults in CAS. Can be a Sim or Alien. No Vampires since they don’t age.

Each Sim must represent an archetype below. No duplicates allowed (can’t have two or three or all SuperSims, etc.).
The SuperSim. You are the mightiest of the team. You also have immunity to fire, which people think you’re invulnerable to anything.
- Primary Aspiration: Bodybuilder.
- Secondary Aspiration: Freelance Botanist.

The Anti-Hero/Anti-Heroine. You have the power to destroy things. Easily. And you’re good at voodoo too. You’re not “heroic”, but are indispensable because of your natural intuition against villains
- Primary Aspiration: Chief of Mischief.
- Secondary Aspiration: Serial Romantic.

The Mystic. You have the power over souls, and you can capture them through “books of life.” You also have the ability to soothe and ultimately control their souls through music.
- Primary Aspiration: Bestselling Author.
- Secondary Aspiration: Musical Genius.

The Brains. No normal Sim can be that smart! Your wisdom and knowledge is considered superhuman that you become the “brains” of the team.
- Primary Aspiration: Computer Whiz.
- Secondary Aspiration: Nerd Brain.

You can choose any traits, but at least 1 trait must be a weakness. You can have multiple weaknesses if you want.

The following traits are considered weaknesses: Erratic, Gloomy, Glutton, Hates Children, Hot-Headed, Jealous, Lazy, Loner, Mean, Outgoing, Paranoid, Self-Absorbed, Slob, Snob, Squeamish, Unflirty

Create your superhero costume under the “Party” outfit. You can create a unique costume for each superhero. Or you can create a uniform for all four.

Custom content is allowed and encouraged. This will give you a lot of choices in choosing a costume and/or uniform.

HEADQUARTERS
Move your team in a 50 x 50 lot or larger. If the lot is occupied, you must evict the occupying household, bulldoze it and move your team in. This will be their main base of operations, which means they cannot move out from it.

Once moved in, type in the cheat “money 30,000” (this is the only instance you can use this cheat). With that money, build your headquarters. Make sure to buy some computers and a workout machine.

Finally, you must have a wall or room dedicated for your Superheroes’ selfies, pictures or paintings of themselves. Call this your “Wall of Justice.” It will be a display of your superhero team’s history.

SIDEKICK PROGRAM
When one of your Superheroes ages into Adult age, begin the Sidekick Program.

For 5 days, you must add four Child Sims to your household. The methods to add a Child Sim are: Adoption, or Manage Household.

For Adoption, you are allowed to use the money cheat “kaching” to reimburse the adoption fees.

For Manage Household, you are allowed to use Potion of Youth on the Child to reset their age. In the end, each new Child recruit should be within the age progress.

Once all four Child Sims are moved in, you can start designing their costumes or uniforms under the "Party" outfit.

Each child must have an aspiration aligned to their mentor.
Rambunctious Scamp for The SuperSim
Social Butterfly for The Anti-Hero
Artistic Prodigy for The Mystic
Whiz Kid for The Genius

When a Child Sidekick ages up to Teen, you can start designing their costumes or uniforms under the "Party" outfit.

When a Teen Sidekick ages up to Young Adult, you must pick a weakness trait (see Create-A-Superhero section for weakness traits). If they already have a weakness trait, then you can pick any trait.

THE NEXT GENERATION
When all four Superheroes are Elders, you must move them out of Headquarters within 5 days.

They can be moved out to their own home, which means you can use “freerealestate on” cheat. (Think of it as the government’s gift to your heroes.) You can choose whether to mark their new lot as Played Household or Unplayed Household.

The Sidekicks will become the next generation of Superheroes. You can have them wear the older generation’s costumes or uniforms, or you can give them new outfits.

RESTRICTIONS
Money cheats are not allowed. Exceptions are stated above in the rules.

Potions of Youth are forbidden except when adding Child Sims through Manage Household. All other potions, traits and items in Rewards Store are allowed to purchase.

Aspirations can't be changed until the 1st and 2nd Aspirations are completed. Once those two Aspirations are complete, you can choose any aspirations and you can switch them any time.

Items or activities from expansion and game pack that resets age are not allowed.

Moving Out any sim is forbidden except when they’re an Elder. Another exception is if they're an offspring of a Superhero (to be explained later).

Moving In any sim or pet is forbidden. Only exception is during the Sidekick Program, which is explained in an earlier section. Another exception is explained below.

Pregnancy is allowed, but once the offspring is born they need to be moved out. You can create a Caretaker Sim in a different lot where your Superheroes can visit and interact with them. They can be moved-in to Headquarters during the Sidekick Program.

ACTIVITIES
Community Outreach: Throw a House Party at the Headquarters and invite friends/acquaintances.

Superheroes Assemble: Throw a House Party at the Headquarters with only the Superheroes and Sidekicks attending.

Spy Mission: Have a superhero go on a date. Location of the date cannot be the Headquarters.

Group Stakeout: Throw a House Party at someone else’s house. You can roleplay by having the house belong to a villain/s. You can download lots in The Gallery with the tags #evil #villain.

SuperBrawl: Needs “Get Together” or “Seasons”. Have a club of villains that Likes to Fight. During Neighborhood Brawl, have your team participate.

TLC_banner_2021_downscale.png
Post edited by nastyjman on

Comments

• nastyjmannastyjman Posts: 1,218 Member
    edited March 2019
    Here are my starter Superheroes.

TWUNK (The SuperSim)
    1Ne93YA.jpg
    Q894ZUN.jpg

LADY CHAOS (The Anti-Heroine)
    G204YwK.jpg
    vieRvsj.jpg

ANUBIS (The Mystic)
    svPVW2h.jpg
    7d0qvuz.jpg

PROFESSORA (The Brains)
    w6GZwvv.jpg
    rxQ5BXB.jpg
    Added some new rules:

- Custom content is allowed and encouraged. This will give you a lot of choices in choosing a costume and/or uniform.
    - When a Teen Sidekick ages up to Young Adult, you must pick a weakness trait (see Create-A-Superhero section for weakness traits). If they already have a weakness trait, then you can pick any trait.
    edited March 2019
    Entry # 1 for the 1st Generation

Steve Haversham aka Twunk working on his super-strength.
    AuFuEpE.jpg

Aden Velazquez aka Anubis honing his spiritual powers by tapping into his mind through literature.
    hi3uTxF.jpg

Mercedes McIntosh aka Professora making some refreshments for her team. (I had previously set The Brains to have Master Mixologist, but decided to give that aspiration to The Mystic.)
    RwY1vQc.jpg

Meegan Slater aka Lady Chaos working out in a gym while making fun of the person next to her.
    9pZvgPK.jpg

By the end of the day, the team sits down and enjoy a meal together.
    6N9InXY.jpg
    HufwGba.jpg
  • FaoiltearnaFaoiltearna Posts: 767 Member
    I've saved this - along with your TimeLord Challenge - to play once I finish at least one of the challenges I'm playing through right now. Looks like so much fun!
    @Faoiltearna Awesome! Hope you enjoy it once you get to it. The 2nd generation is getting adopted, so the Headquarters is full. Can't wait what kind of shenanigans will happen there (I'm playing with free will on, but off on current selection).
    edited March 2019
    Updated the rules:

- Added Restrictions: Aspirations can't be changed until the 1st and 2nd Aspirations are completed. Once those two Aspirations are complete, you can choose any aspirations and you can switch them any time.
    - Revised Restrictions section, clarifying some entries.
    - Added Activities: Superheroes Assemble: Throw a House Party at the Headquarters with only the Superheroes and Sidekicks attending.
    edited March 2019
    Updated the rules

- Added Sidekick Program: Once all four Child Sims are moved in, you can start designing their costumes or uniforms under the "Party" outfit.
    - Added Sidekick Program: When a Child Sidekick ages up to Teen, you can start designing their costumes or uniforms under the "Party" outfit.
  • PandoopPandoop Posts: 702 Member
    Would the Perfectionist, Noncommittal and Jealous traits be a weakness?
    Pandoop wrote: »
    Would the Perfectionist, Noncommittal and Jealous traits be a weakness?

I decided not to add Perfectionist and Noncommittal because the Tense moodlet activate on specific actions rather than frequent actions.

Jealous, however, can be a real weakness since it activates on social actions. I'll add Jealous to the list.
    Updated the rules

- Changed Create-A-Sim: The Mystic's 2nd Aspiration is changed from Master Mixologist to Musical Genius.
    edited March 2019
    Entry #2 for the 1st Generation inviting the 2nd Generation

Celeste Ranches received an invitation from the Willow Creek Superheroes Association. Lady Chaos had personally invited her because of her innate voodoo powers, which could be honed to its fullest potential. Celeste thanks her parents as they allow her to join the Sidekick Program.
    UNPPGoc.jpg
    G8564EI.jpg
    RuOA9Rd.jpg
    7CUq3dF.jpg

Xorb Xanco, an alien who's residing in SimEarth, also received an invitation. Professora had expressed her curiosity with alien life form and believes that their mental capabilities would be helpful to the Association. Xorb's father checks the headquarters first before entrusting his child's life to the Association.
    1Htabf4.jpg
    oIKy6YJ.jpg
    mdTJ4qs.jpg
    kO9aYV5.jpg

The orphanage had informed the Association of two children who possessed powers. Their powers were still erratic, but with practice and discipline, they could harness it and use it for good. Twunk and Anubis personally adopted Billy Bradford and Alexia Lynn.
    3E67igq.jpg
    GolGvnM.jpg
    8wLWxzi.jpg
    cq85954.jpg
    IxS99Yn.jpg
    yojw5Mz.jpg
    I'm loving this challenge so far!

rVp4T3x.jpg
    Picture of my mystic communicating with the ghost of Lady Mimsy Alcorn Shallot :)
    @Pandoop Love the look of your Mystic! Would love to see the rest of your team. :)
    Darren Willis aka Golden General (SuperSim)
    764DN6V.png
    r1v2iqH.png

Terence Flynn aka Amulet (Anti-Hero)
    AU8ihoq.png
    lowQht7.png

Luna Weaver aka White Rose (The Mystic)
    6rumOPA.png
    g2v84Jf.png

Kaylin Helm aka Intella
    0QmMMPZ.png
    6klbA1Y.png
    @Pandoop <3<3<3 I love their costumes and their hero names!
  • LucentlyAwesomeLucentlyAwesome Posts: 16 Member
    sounds pretty cool
  • LucentlyAwesomeLucentlyAwesome Posts: 16 Member
    might try it sometime!
    2nd Generation!
    AgkZu7m.png
    From left to right, Deborah Feng aka Dragon Claw (SuperSim), Issac Flynn aka Jacker (Anti-Hero), Cliff Davidson aka Intellor (The Brains),
    Juliana Weaver aka Memser (The Mystic)
    @Pandoop <3<3<3 Loving it!

Work has been terrible for me. Hopefully I'll get back to my save soon.
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    This is awesome!!
  • siminettesiminette Posts: 160 Member
    sounds fun!
  • Alex_24Alex_24 Posts: 4 New Member
    Sounds like a lot of fun! I’ll have to try the challenge out sometime.
    Question: Do you have to complete the first aspiration before the second, or can you switch between those two until they’re completed?
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Just started my legacy .... 1st Generation

My SuperSim... Desmond Clark a.k.a. Captain Llama

Traits: Athletic, Good, and Jealous

exh1QEl.png

QkHnmvk.png

My Anti- Heroine ... Temperance Selano a.k.a. SheWolf

Traits: Flirty, Hot-Headed, and Materialism

2UNbEB7.png

ixxCKCL.png

The Mysic ... Rowan Stockard ... Mirage

Traits: Music-Lover, Creative, and Gloomy

LK2uPtP.png

MCrRS9l.png

The Brains ... Myla Graves a.k.a Oracle

Traits: Genius, Greek, and Squeamish

NR58n0H.png

RGJx1Gv.png

Alex_24 wrote: »
    Sounds like a lot of fun! I’ll have to try the challenge out sometime.
    Question: Do you have to complete the first aspiration before the second, or can you switch between those two until they’re completed?

You have to complete the first one before you can choose the second.