Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Possible Spoilers - Is it possible to infect other Sims?

So I'm playing Strangerville right now (still haven't completed it) but one of my Sims is infected. Is it possible for said sim to infect others by giving out the bizarre fruit? I tried it, but the person she gave it to never actually ate it, so short of going in to control the other sims and having them eat from their inventory, is it possible to infect other sims?

Thanks!
I don't remember how to change my signature.

Comments

• Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    So I'm playing Strangerville right now (still haven't completed it) but one of my Sims is infected. Is it possible for said sim to infect others by giving out the bizarre fruit? I tried it, but the person she gave it to never actually ate it, so short of going in to control the other sims and having them eat from their inventory, is it possible to infect other sims?

Thanks!

If your sim has the bizarre fruit, you can give them with the mischief interaction called Give Bizarre Fruit. After sim gives one to the other sim with this interaction, they'll immediately eat it.
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    @EgonVM Thanks! I haven't been checking the mischief interaction. That's awesome!
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    Enjoy infecting sims!
    Like my evil sim does. >:)
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I've been doing it for days... it's pretty fun.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    Wow! Cool! I've been looking for a way to infect the entire sim nation! If we plant fruits in, let's say, Winderburg, will sims in black appear?
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • Options
    EmperorDittoEmperorDitto Posts: 128 Member
    Wow, the pack is worth getting for that alone.