Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

IreneLudwig's Showcase (no CC)

IreneLudwigIreneLudwig Posts: 125 Member
edited March 2019 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hello and welcome to my showcase thread! I have been building TS4 houses only for a couple of years, so I'm definitely not a pro, but I'm passionate about it. I mostly build traditional homes with a rustic feeling: cottages, farms, family homes, etc. I couldn't build a modern home for the life of me! Feel free to give me constructive feedback :) Happy simming!

You can find my builds here:

Gallery ID: ireneludwig | Simblr | Twitter

Comments

• IreneLudwigIreneLudwig Posts: 125 Member
    The Writer's Cottage

gKxMaZp.png

aMrfSEy.png

Size: 30x20
    Original lot: Rustic Residence (Windenburg)

I built this lot imagining a writer living here. It's a quiet cottage surrounded by nature, perfect to get your first novel done! It also has a large garden equipped for building the flower arranging & gardening skills. For the interior I used different shades of green and lots of wood.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    The Writers Cottage is very warm, pretty and homely! :) Very nice stone and Tuder exterior wall texture, and the roofing design is very nice! The flower boxes and open shutter windows are very pretty! The stone wall fencing gives a very nice look and feel to the home. The wishing well is very nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The green and natural brown colour scheme is very nice. Very nice windows dining nook for Sims to enjoy eating meals with sunshine coming in onto them. Very nice homely kitchen! The fruit bowl, hanging herbs, and cake stand are nice kitchen touches. Very nice sofa and armchairs sitting area in the living room for Sims to relax near the fire. The grandfather clock is nice there.Sims will enjoy reading books in their bedroom.
    It is a very nice cottage! :)
  • IreneLudwigIreneLudwig Posts: 125 Member
    Thank you, @rosemow! :)