Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't get a check for "Take photo at bar"

My Sim is in the social media career. She needs to take a photo at a bar. I have gone to every bar. I have used her phone and a digital camera. I've tried "take a photo", "take a selfie", "take a photo of...". I've taken lots and lots of photos. I tried selling the photos and selling photos to media outlets. Nothing. It just won't check off that requirement. What exactly is it that my Sim needs to do that it doesn't say?????
Gallery ID: LadyGray01

Comments

• Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    Hmm...have you tried taking the photo while having a drink?
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    hunniboo1 wrote: »
    Hmm...have you tried taking the photo while having a drink?

Yes, I did. Eating, drinking, sitting on various pieces of furniture in the bar. Nothing.
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,448 Member
    Doubt it will work but did you try putting one of the pictures on a wall at your sims place & then uploading it? I had to do that when one of the careers, not sure if social media or stylist, had upload photo as a task.
  • Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    Starfree wrote: »
    Doubt it will work but did you try putting one of the pictures on a wall at your sims place & then uploading it? I had to do that when one of the careers, not sure if social media or stylist, had upload photo as a task.

Not that exactly. I didn't know they could be put on the wall. I just shared it via social media choices.
    Thanks for trying to help. After a few more Sim days and lots of pictures in bars, I gave up and looked up the cheat to get a promotion. Hopefully I won't have to use it again. Not that I'm against cheating, but it would be nice to actually do everything the regular way first.
  • Options
    XelathXelath Posts: 1 New Member
    I had the same problem. I went to a different world to a location that was JUST a bar, not a karaoke bar or lounge like in the city. I got the check once I did that. I think I went to Oasis springs.