Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where do I find the military uniform in CAS?

I've been looking but can't find it. Is it career locked?

Comments

• EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    edited March 2019
    Good question. Is there a cheat code to unlock them ?
    Post edited by Dianesims on
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    I think I have debug mode enabled, because I found the shirt, cargo pants, boots, and hat in CAS.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    I think I have debug mode enabled, because I found the shirt, cargo pants, boots, and hat in CAS.

Do you also have the conspiracy clothes too?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • GreyWindGreyWind Posts: 489 Member

Sorry it's been years since I've played The Sims 4. How do you enable it?
    I thought debug mode only worked for Build Mode objects? Has the coding been changed to allow CAS unlocks too?
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    edited March 2019
    As far as I know you can't use a cheat to make them show up in cas. The easiest way to get them is adding a Sim from the gallery to your household who has already unlocked them. This will unlock the outfits for the entire household. Try searching the gallery for unlocked outfits or something similar. You can delete this Sim immediately afterwards and the outfits remain unlocked for this household.
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    i'll occasionally find townies who have never been played that have access to all the locked clothing, though i still can't figure out why. i'll typically add an 'all clothing' or similar to their household name so i can put them into a played household, change outfits, then move them back out if the specific household has a clothing unlock i want them to wear

other than that, i use my 'main' family, who i make sure tops off every new career in the game so they can sell the clothing in their retail store. just have to remember to remake one of the outfits into whatever i want the specific sim to wear
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    I have MCCC in my game and I'm guessing its unlocked the debug mode clothing and items, because I have never actually typed it in. I haven't looked for the conspiracy clothing or hat. Next time I'm in game I will check.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Kathy090660Kathy090660 Posts: 813 Member
    Can you put the clothing that is usually locked on a mannequin so others can buy it and will that unlock them for others that buy them?
    newsims4siggg_zps62d6d1ba.png

A Rainbow is a promise of God
  • gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    I really wanted that myself but any career-related clothes are restricted. If you really want it, you'll have to create or look for a mod.
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member
    I think the conspiracy theorist outfits are available for purchase at the kiosk.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Try these before going into cas

Cas.fulleditmode

bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlements
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

Anyone knows how do you switch back to your work clothes if you are done with work and want to switch back to your uniform?
    @Kathy090660 you can set them as outfits for sale on mannequins, yes, and other sims can and will buy them, which will give them that outfit as one of the five options to wear for whatever category you had put them in. however, just that sim will have the outfit piece and it won't be counted as an unlock. so, if you remove it from the specific outfit, the sim will lose it
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    GreyWind wrote: »
    Anyone knows how do you switch back to your work clothes if you are done with work and want to switch back to your uniform?

I guess you could use a dresser to go into cas and add your uniform to, for instance, your everyday outfit category and then I guess you can just change outfits while in game and select it ?
    i do tend to add the bdus (the green/camo outfit) to everyday and hot weather outfits, at minimum, and when it's unlocked, the dress uniform to formalwear for my military sims. though i do wish there were a version of the full-outfit bdu with the sleeves rolled down so it could be used for cold weather outfits for sims that don't live in strangerville, del sol valley or strangerville
    Dianesims wrote: »
    GreyWind wrote: »

I guess you could use a dresser to go into cas and add your uniform to, for instance, your everyday outfit category and then I guess you can just change outfits while in game and select it ?

I'll give this a try. Many thanks! :)
  • Bronwin2Bronwin2 Posts: 2,010 Member
    I wish they would put in a check box in game options to unlock these things.
  • gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    But that would be a good idea?!?! Sims 4 still doesn't have pooltables or spiral staircases yet.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    If anyone uploads a sim with all the career and military uniforms unlocked, please post here where it can be found on the gallery. Thank you.
    Is the quarantine suit also considered unlockable as well?
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    If anyone uploads a sim with all the career and military uniforms unlocked, please post here where it can be found on the gallery. Thank you.

Here you go
    I just uploaded a sim with all careeruniforms unlocked, including the military uniforms. Just add her to you household to get access to the careeroutfits. You can delete her afterwards, the outfits will remain unlocked for this househould.

• Bronwin2Bronwin2 Posts: 2,010 Member
    Hear you on the pool table and spiral staircases. We should have had those from day 1.