The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for: military academy lot (no CC, playtested)

SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
Hey guys!

I'm looking for a lot (preferably not tooo huge, I don't like playing on the giant lots) with a military academy setting. I'd like to select 8 sims that will live there together, all enrolled in the military career, and play it as an academy. Therefore, the lot should have a workout area, a cantine, living quarters (preferably 2 sims per room + shared bathroom spaces), and a relaxation room.

Does anyone have a lot like this? I really don't like lots that used bb.moveobjects all over the place, as they are often laggy and unplayable in my opinion. Also, I want to be able to move things around without breaking everything. If you've playtested it without any issues, even better.

I'll probably get to trying to build something myself, but I really don't think I'll manage building something I really like. So any help is welcome!

Comments

• SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Anyone? I'd really appreciate it :D
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Moving this one to The Sims 4 Lots section - hopefully someone here will be able to help! :smile:
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Hey @EA_Mai thanks for that! Actually, you can close this one, I found a nice one on the gallery a while ago! :D
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Great you found it! Sure, closing :)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top