Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WA Hatshepsut Adventure Chain: Photo won't register, any way to skip?

AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member
edited March 2019 in The Sims 3 Bugs & Issues
I'm currently following the Hatshepsut chain of adventures and I landed on the step where I have to take a photo of sim X and deliver it. As proven by the dozens of old topics that I didn't want to necro, this is a wellknown bug. None of the mentioned solutions worked. I took the photo out of my camera, used the WA camera, had no other photos in it, and the photos were called friend and sim in the area. I took like a dozen or two. But it still said 0/1 photos and therefore no option came to deliver it. That begs the question: Is there any way to skip this step and continue the rest of this chain? I really want to explore that tomb! @igazor can Nraas be of any help here?
Post edited by AlHollandiyah on

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    I have no experience in this area, but can you not use NRaas DebugEnabler to grant your sim success on the opportunity?
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    I have no experience in this area, but can you not use NRaas DebugEnabler to grant your sim success on the opportunity?

That would be exactly what could help me along here. I'm going to try to find that! Thanks a bunch!
  • AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member
    edited March 2019
    I just checked the DebugEnabler Opportunity menu and it didn't seem to offer any option to complete the current opportunity. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Edit: Found it. You just have to 'give' your sim the next opportunity in line, after having cancelled the current one. The only catch is they are named with numbers and there is no way of knowing what number you have to give. #TrialAndError