Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let me see your 1st creation vs your latest creation

Whilst scrolling through my library I found the house that started it all, way back when Sims 4 was so young xd. I created one of my first houses which later became my first upload to the gallery (it was not popular :D ) Seeing how basic it looks compared to the houses I build these days, it got me thinking, has anyone else improved so dramatically since their earliest creations.

So lets show off how far we've come xd . Post your first (or earliest) creation vs your latest creation. This can be lots, rooms, sims, families...anything really

My first creation
QrctYCh.png

My latest creation

qJW05PK.png

Close up of the Victorian inspired Palmhouse
H1npn54.png

Comments

• Options
    MaiaPlaysSimsMaiaPlaysSims Posts: 218 Member
    Wow.
    Yeah...I suck a building. Haha. I currently dont have my computer hooked up because I'm in the process of moving. But, hopefully by Sunday it will be set up again and I can share my first verses most recent Sim creation. I've honestly never been that big on CAS or build mode. I prefer to just play the game. However, I have started to take a bit more time in CAS and try and perfect my characters, make sure that their looks fit their personalities and who I want them to be. So, thanks for this thread. I'll be following it. It looks fun.
  • Options
    storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    Whoa! That is some awesome progress!! I am NOT a builder. I actually am pretty bad at it so I have been trying to build more to get better. I'm not sure if I have any photos of the first buildings I created (I sort of just relied on what came with the game or that I was happy with in the Gallery).

I DO hope this thread catches on though, because I LOVE seeing "before and after" type of photos, and I also love looking at people's builds! I'd really enjoy some of the more "famous" builders show their then and now creations.

Awesome thread!
  • Options
    Flexono1Flexono1 Posts: 326 Member
    Thanks for the replies. Let's hope that the thread takes off
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    This is impressive !! I'm not a great builder but I'm making some progress.