Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~CLOSED~ D.N.A. Request Team S4 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Shae is very cute @illusie . Well done :D
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Your sim version is absolutly fabulous, dear @illusie ! <3
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    Thank you for the lovely comments @romagi1 @soocoolsim and @AIRIS6962 <3
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @illusie, Shae is super cute. Well done!
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    @illusie nice job on Shae MacBeth, love the outfits! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • becks1112becks1112 Posts: 919 Member
    Username: becks1112
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Traditional/classic/colonial on the outside. Inside should be furnished/decorated in a more contemporary way.
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All of them.
    Lot size (dimensions): 50x50 or larger.
    Lot traits: Can leave blank, I'll fill in later.
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 10): 5
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?
    Bedroom 1: Master bedroom.
    Bedroom 2: Girl's toddler room.
    Bedroom 3: Teen girl's toom
    Bedroom 4: Teen boy's room
    Bedroom 5: Grandparents' room.
    Number of bathrooms: 4.5. Bathroom 1: Downstairs include shower. Bathroom 2: Downstairs powder room. Bathroom 3: Master bathroom (attached to master bedroom, include separate shower and bathtub). Bathroom 4: Grandparents' bathroom (include either shower/tub combo or separate). Bathroom 5: Kids' bathroom (include shower/tub combo).
    Favorite color schemes: Black, white, gray, blue, yellow (except for the kids' rooms, which can be any colors).
    Colors you dislike: Red, orange.
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes.
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? I'll probably use it in different worlds, but not the desert worlds. Willow Creek or Brindleton probably.
    Link to specific house or plan: n/a
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Include a large study. Lots of landscaping in front and back. Pool and hot tub in back. Garden area with planting boxes. Playground area for kids. Back porch with grill, seating. Front porch with seating and some plants. Laundry room somewhere in house. Separate dining room with bar. Large kitchen with breakfast nook and island. There needs to be room for a treadmill somewhere...either a separate gym or include it in a bonus room. All floors (except bathrooms) should be wood (no carpet). I like "clutter"/stuff around to make it look lived in.
    Additional instructions? Fine to use MOO.
    Thank you very much @Sandraelle and @DNARequestTeam
    edited March 2019
    @DNARequestTeam, can you please put tjdooher's request on hold? Claimed on 21 March. I'm waiting for communication from the requester.

Date: January 8, 2019
    Username: @tjdooher
    Page: Old Thread here and here and here
    Type: Household
    Description: Sims-A-Like
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Thank you :)
    Post edited by illusie on
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    I need to put this request on hold, I haven't heard anything from the requester! Claimed on March 21

Date: January 25, 2019
    Username: Shastah
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Sim-a-Likes of Custom Toons
    Description: Sim
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Just zipping in before the new thread starts to comment on all the gorgeous work from my very talented teammates.

@AIRIS6962 Beautiful work with Casa Cortijo Andaluz. Love the shape and design elements both inside and out.
    Jeremy Norwood is such a cutie. Love his cool outfits.

@masajo Palm Song is gorgeous and huge. Love all the cool outdoor spaces. Your interiors are beautifully done as always.
    Nightowls Bar and Grill is fantastic. Perfect club for veterans to spend their leisure time in.

@BreeMiles Greasy Joe's is fabulous. Awesome work creating this cool run down diner.

@illusie Rozonda and Tionne are two gorgeous ladies.
    Melanie and her cat Sassy are an adorable pair. Love the pic of her holding Sassy.
    Leviathan James is a handsome guy. Love his tattoos and outfits too.
    Love the name and pretty face for Shae MacBeth. Awesome outfit choices too.
    Thank you very much @WrathofCath <3
  • chluke75chluke75 Posts: 110 Member
    Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: chluke75
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Coastal
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All
    Lot size (dimensions): 40x30
    Lot traits: Convivial, Peace & Quiet
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 10): 2
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? One single adult male (bed for two - he likes his space), one spare.
    Number of bathrooms: 2
    Favorite color schemes: Builders choice
    Colors you dislike: none
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes. Entire build nautical themed
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Brindleton Bay - Tails End Lot
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? A cozy outdoor garden/sitting space overlooking the water.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Not necessary, but available.
    Additional instructions? Limited electronics, especially in the main living spaces. Lots of "artifacts" throughout the house, all nautical themed, but not overly cluttered - museum like. Household will be a heavy reader so lots of bookshelves, perhaps even a library room. Main living room with seating near/around a fireplace, leave space above for a standard game sized framed painting that will be provided by me later.

The house will not be re-uploaded by me in any form. Though I do ask permission for screenshots within and around the home to be shown occasionally in SimLit by me. Credits and links would be provided to both the builder and d.n.a. requests.

Link to the occupying Sim can be found here: The Captain

More backstory can be found on his character here and here, though these versions will not live in the home.
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    edited March 2019
    Thank you very much @WrathofCath for your kind and lovely words :)
    @illusie Shae MacBeth is absolutely beautiful, fantastic choice of outfits which go so well with the gorgeous hair colour :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Thank you very much, dear @WrathofCath :kissing_heart:
    @becks1112 I have added your request to the open request list if you need to make changes please edit your original post and let me know! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @chluke75 I have added your request to the open request list if you need to make changes please edit your original post and let my know! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
    @chluke75 I have added your request to the open request list if you need to make changes please edit your original post and let my know! :)

Thanks!
  • deadncrispydeadncrispy Posts: 500 Member

i updated my request i now have fitness stuff my first pet stuff toddler stuff and vintage glamour stuff and that i wanted an indoor/outdoor pool

• masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    @Bubbz3388 here is your completed request :)

Download here
    More pics here

RctiyES.png
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    @masajo That is a beautiful home
    @masajo, My Waye is a stunning house! I like that it is only 1 floor. Both the inside and outside are beautiful.
  • WombleWomble Posts: 62 Member
    @masajo beautiful! i like it, especially the colors combination of all rooms and outdoor