Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[spoiler] I knew she was looking familiar...

EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
A dragonsbane flower from the 7th dragon rpg series:
unbenannt9xkeb.jpg

Mother:
28.02.19_13-58-250kj9v.jpg

It's not a perfect fit, but serviceable. I'm torn between working in the 7th dragon background into my current story or using the spin in a new save later.

Anyway, if you don't want to google the other game, here's the cliffnotes version: Dragonsbane flowers cause dragon sickness (Sims 4: possession) and they prepare a planet's ecosystem for the arrival of a True Dragon, which then will more or less hit the reset button for human civilisation. It can be combated, but the ressources put into the fight and the damage caused beforehand are enough to finish off flourishing civilisations. Also lots of smaller dragons will appear before that moment as well as so-called High-Dragons, who are minor bosses in their own right.

If this lore is adopted, "Mother" could either be a dragonflower tempered with by the scientists or she is a full blown High Dragon. The sims, of course, would be dragon hunters.

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,838 Member
    They do look similar. Wonder if the developers took inspiration from the dragonsbane flower.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    I don't think so, as 7h dragon seems to be a very niche game. My gamestore had only a single physical copy of it (and even that they had to call in from another store of the same chain in my city). But you never know. In any case I like Mother's presentation a lot :)
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    I hope this is not going off topic, but how did you get your recruits to get into the suit? I armed my sim, but never saw an option to suit up the recruits?

Love the pic <3
  • FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    Yay !!!! I hope we get baby dragons at one point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will go sit in the corner now...
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    I hope this is not going off topic, but how did you get your recruits to get into the suit? I armed my sim, but never saw an option to suit up the recruits?

Love the pic <3

Sorry to disappoint, but those aren't recruits :( They are my other household members and as such fully controllable.
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Now the only thing we need is actual dragons in The Sims 4, hehehe!!!