Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Surprise: No Patch in March.

1235...Next

Comments

• SjofnSjofn Posts: 332 Member
    edited March 2019
    rinre33 wrote: »
    That's a shame, the monthly patches were the one constant about the game, even if they were simple bug fixes. With no teasers and now no patches it makes it a little harder to stay invested. But hopefully this means another game pack or expansion in April

I really, really hate that they aren't doing monthly patches any more. No teasers, sure okay, I might not like it, but I can live with it. But the monthly patches were a good, useful thing and it's insane to me that they've cut those back.
    I'm kind of glad there is no patch this month cause I have atleast 4 or 5 mods in my game I've downloaded.

I hate to hear this argument so much. So you guys would rather have your mods in a broken or buggy game than having an actually working game and taking the two minutes to update your mods?

I have a ton of mods, and most of the time the patches don't break them. So it kind of baffles me too.
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    edited March 2019
    I don't mind them skipping months without having a patch. I think it's fun to wait for the bigger patches but that's just me. I also have tons of mods and CC because I am addicted to downloading them! Sometimes it can be a pain to have to update them every month! I can only imagine what a true pain it is for the mod creators themselves!!