I am someone who is very squicked out by what I have come across of the Strangerville storyline. I know my limits and frankly, the gameplay will take me into places I’m not going to enjoy. No disrespect to anyone who enjoys it--it is just definitely not my jam.
However, I really, really like what I’ve seen of the CAS and the build items so I’d like to get the pack.
But I have questions:
- Is it possible to turn off the storyline without ever playing any of it? Like any of it?
- If so, how? I am open to cheats/mods.
- Will I have to do this per save?
- If I can turn off the storyline,
do those plants specific to the pack
Assuming I never put my sims in Strangerville,
- Does the storyline leak into other worlds?
- Will those
plants specific to the pack show up in other worlds? (For instance, I often have sims who go about harvesting plants and such and would hate to have to stop that because those Strangerville plants show up in another world).
- Do I have to deal with the impacted sims in other worlds?
- Oh, and if I put a sim in the military career, does it require me to deal with the Strangerville storyline?
Thanks so much!