Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tibor and Leo in Vargfjell

Comments

• AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    Leo started his day with hunting and found a soulpiece (?) stone and he was very proud of himself (which he always is! :p )
    bu0OqTb.jpg
    His success must have had an "opening" effect on him, instead of bringing the gem to Tibor, Leo managed to pee on the floor!
    z5AGLEv.jpg
    And was proud of what he did again, so that he guarded his puddle :D
    as you can see, Tibor still didn´t manage the highest magical skill, he had to clean after his dog!
    So no wonder he was a bit angry!
    pZt7AsA.jpg
    And because Leo wasn´t the neatest dog in the world, Tibor decided to brush him, Leo enjoyed it
    vfYCP18.jpg
    after this stress in the late morning, both relaxed
    5ZiWH9J.jpg
    Tibor then checked his e-mails
    7iM65bO.jpg
    and asked an important informant to meet him at the library
    C3AIIqc.jpg
    they didn´t go into the library, they stood in the middle of the street, very quiescently :o
    hd24xAn.jpg

while staying at the street, they were observed by some Sims and a dog and where run over ceveral times (unfortunately I didn´t manage to take a pic!)
    PxZNvJi.jpg
    QHRh5XA.jpg
    meanwhile in the library the people came together to talk about them
    OAz87KL.jpg
    so no way of being quiescently!
    Later Tibor attended a party in this house
    JVoglrv.jpg
    where it was so difficult to take a screenshot that I gave up on making one!
    back home, Tibor decided to practice magic, because he doesn´t want to mop again!
    rjV1iGN.jpg
    (yes, I´ve posted a similar pic before, but Tibor is so handsome that you just have to understand and excuse me! :D
    TJjfYNG.jpg
    tam8ab3.jpg
    l8zpPmU.jpg
    jDoImRg.jpg

and by the way, this is how their day really started :D
    gc9JV9W.jpg
    4jTgBkY.jpg
    MdLSBnU.jpg
    (the same procedure as every day!)
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Don’t they look sexy when practising magic? I think they do :blush:
    5JZ57S6.png
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Don’t they look sexy when practising magic? I think they do :blush:

Lol yeah
    At the next morning, after Tibor and Leo had a walk together, they went after the clues he got yesterday from his informant.
    REnf6M2.jpg
    They had to get a water taxi, because the next quest was right across the water at the back at the house
    yCv4YB0.jpg
    on their way they passed another small island, Tibor thought that he should go there in the next days
    qDOTJMe.jpg
    They got to the small island ( see the tomb stone in the back, it will be important for Tibor´s future!)
    WrBgHKg.jpg
    Tibor approached to a closed door, but had no problems of opening it. In the hidden room he got a hint which led him to another room at the lot
    4OlY4fx.jpg
    In the room he found a treasure box, which he opened. He got so much gems and money, that he now can think about of making his house bigger!
    WKsG3hx.jpg
    At the moonclock he got his next hint
    4uM5usa.jpg
    He thought about it and waited for Leo to end his hunt for his own treasures
    rZRe6hN.jpg
    they then grabbed another water taxi and went back to the main island
    SZ19gJm.jpg
    0CPMRlj.jpg
    APowLJ8.jpg
    Because it was late Tibor decided to attend a party he was invited to, so he sent Leo home. He then went to the host´s houseboat where he talked to the guests
    oTxSxZ8.jpg
    This guest explained to him that witches should be chased with torches and pitchforks, of course Tibor didn´t like that obviously!
    fMbyO9p.jpg
    He was very angry and had to somehow get rid of his anger, so he practiced his magic and managed to become fully skilled! Now he can raise the dead!
    Do32LdU.jpg
    WBPnIWL.jpg
    rXNsNCr.jpg
    jZESJiy.jpg
    C3LIKHE.jpg

Let´s see, what tomorrow brings! :D
    Lets hope he doesnt use to much of the raise the dead thing bad things will happen
    @Mouselline : he just wants to raise the last loyal man! He needs names! And proof! He´s not interested in an army of Zombies!
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    @Mouselline : he just wants to raise the last loyal man! He needs names! And proof! He´s not interested in an army of Zombies!

Lol good... that would be funny though I might see if I could do that sometime
    @Mouselline : an army of Zombies would be neat, in real life ;) ; but the Zombies in the Sims 3 are soooo harmless and boring! So an army would be useless! :D
    Yeah good point they don’t even let the dogs bark at them or chase them off. Your also allowed to stop the zombie attack which is kind of weird
    Right?!? They´re pretty lame! They should at least do some harm, like putting a Sim down for a day or so, and if he/she gets bitten by a Zombie more than once in a certain time, they could die or so!!! But plants-eating Zombies??? Pfffff! :/
    Yeah the plant thing isn’t cool at all it’s just annoying. The only thing zombies do is destroy my hard work and the one thing that keeps me from spending a lot of money🙄
    Time for another update of Tibor´s quest:
    Leo was up early and decided to protect the most precious thing in the house
    HWdBaY7.jpg
    When the sun came up, he smelled the disgusting scent of his little enemy, run over to him and told him to get off his territory!
    GZvpCht.jpg
    Tibor got up and while he took the the post he got an important call
    KoaPh1b.jpg
    hlcJy5S.jpg
    bhgzmvX.jpg
    qkcA1io.jpg
    Riyn7gE.jpg
    5FqfBlc.jpg
    42pTjTD.jpg
    4asF6DU.jpg
    untill he said goodbye to his best friend
    eqFGSPz.jpg
    In the beginning rain he headed to the grave of the last confidant of his father
    JggN0Cp.jpg
    He then began to recite the age-old spell to revive the dead
    1gcFfGU.jpg
    YJBmcCH.jpg
    Strange noises came from the earth at his feet, but Tibor held his ground
    E6tnJF8.jpg
    Something found a way back to earth....
    3bdQtqf.jpg
    Tibor did it, he was successful! He revived a loyal man, Ove Melankoli was back!
    ZtrfpIM.jpg
    1QTWDYd.jpg
    After they talked to each other, Ove asked Tibor to send him back, he overlived so many of his family members that he decided that it was time for him to get his last rest
    PRPY745.jpg
    Tibor now knew what he had to do!!!

This is the man Tibor has to deal with in the future
    d1WlT3u.jpg
    Good job Leo the fridge is very important. You don’t want that raccoon to get it 😂
    @Mouselline : ah, no! Leo doesn´t protect the fridge! He protects the donut! You can see it in the back corner at the counter! And his thought bubble shows exactly what he´s protecting ( it was in his queue!) :D For him that´s the most valuable thing in the house! :p
    Awww of course donuts are much better then whatever was in that fridge;)
    Lol of course
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited March 2019
    Protecting donuts, good thinking :joy:

Love this picture:

1QTWDYd.jpg

He doesn’t see the monster, he sees the real man.

That world is absolutely gorgeous by the way and I love the quests. It’s exactly what I expected from Sims 3’s future back in 2010, 2011. More worlds with secrets and quests and adventures. Unfortunately that never happened.

Why is he sparkling by the way?
    5JZ57S6.png
    @JoAnne65 : he´s sparkling because he is a vampire and has purchased the immortal- lifetime- reward, which causes the vampires to sparkle (I hate you Edward Cullen! :s ) in the sun!

And try out Vargfjell, the only thing, that has to be changed are the houses in the city, they are made as the Bridgeport appartments, where the service Sims always get stuck in the hidden rooms! Just delete the hidden and public room makers!
    After Tibor has resurrected his father´s last friend (and sent him to his peaceful last rest again!) he needed a rest, too.
    He decided to spend the whole day with Leo!
    First they snuggeled and played at home
    ucwF3lY.jpg
    YWPzA4j.jpg
    0EJvy8q.jpg
    5MS0L11.jpg
    Tibor had to clean up after Leo insisted on not going out :s (the puddle is behind the right corner!)
    upQZj21.jpg
    JMf770K.jpg
    WXJGHrh.jpg
    but Tibor can´t be angry about his best friend for long!
    6cHC65F.jpg
    xMVHTuB.jpg
    then they made a long walk and went to town
    Apk4h4h.jpg
    HoyC7k8.jpg
    Kq0u1Gd.jpg
    LyMBItp.jpg
    805iOPD.jpg
    with the destination dog park at the end of the walk, where Tibor and Leo had lots of fun
    EUD3lVm.jpg
    This woman just came to Tibor and called him names and bullied him, so he took the chance to show her how his athletic skills had improved ;)
    Ybn4rJc.jpg
    6Mcl5k3.jpg
    As you can see, Leo came over to Tibor just in case his master would lose (shame on you, Leo, your master maxed out his athletic skills, trust him that he can win a little fight! :p )
    Then it was time to go home to eat something,
    vNt4E5B.jpg
    jP0UV5J.jpg
    and playing a video game together
    enzNCeM.jpg
    iv2pf0r.jpg
    rehQeTi.jpg
    before they headed out for a party Tibor was invited to.
    Until now they had a fun day, which was quite relaxing for both of them! :oo:)
    Tibor went to a party given by one of his new friends
    VPoOnF5.jpg
    first Tibor and one of the party guest got along quite good, but then he was accused of confusing the whole city and leaving the city! Tibor didn´t thought of leaving, instead he was angry of the person to tell him to leave so he casted a fire charm on this fool! "Don´t ever mess with me!" he the toldt he terrified man afterwards.
    VbPptS0.jpg
    XAB4BfJ.jpg
    AvhsQgk.jpg
    The host came to Tibor and asked what happened and Tibor told him what he did. His friend was relieved that someone had shown to this slimeball where his place was! He told Tibor that half of the town was in fear of this obnoxious guy and his boss and that nobody was brave enough to fight against them. Tibor knew who the boss was and thought that this was the person he wanted to meet desperately! But he also knew that it was too early to take serious action against him, because he was not powerful enough yet!
    Qt4mAYg.jpg
    But as fate would have it, the boss appeared, as a gate-crasher! Tibor´s friend was stiff with fright, and as soon as the boss saw Tibor he began to fight with him!
    whE8jch.jpg
    mbtvCnL.jpg
    OzO9vtZ.jpg
    4PylQdo.jpg
    When Leo heard his best friend was shouted up he came running to Tibor and helped him! He growled a the sleazebag
    tNO86cL.jpg
    CFAee3Y.jpg
    while Tibor tried to calm down the host
    and then Leo peed at his enemy again!
    wypFHu5.jpg
    teb1mcs.jpg
    nOswdwN.jpg
    iU4nRlh.jpg
    then he chased the awful person out of the house
    wDMeb0i.jpg
    After this frightful party Tibor decided to go home with Leo and to gain even more knowledge, because after this incident he realized that he had no time to lose! The time to take revenge was almost there! And he could feel that the whole city was in turmoil about the incident!
    I extended the house, because Tibor made so much money with the exploring of the tombs and Leo found so many good gems (he found Tiberium, so they had enough money!)
    tz3w9s6.jpg
    Qlrvg4E.jpg
    xBui0ot.jpg
    HCTsAa7.jpg
    When Tibor was still sleeping, Leo met an old friend of his
    FJSPJZ4.jpg
    tsnGZJe.jpg
    au88IfW.jpg
    They got along together very well ;)
    49FHu38.jpg
    heBUGIr.jpg
    the racoon didn´t take his defeat very well
    BZCuSeV.jpg
    mPHm5lx.jpg
    gnVhW7l.jpg
    5t3BqBD.jpg
    (Leo told him again, not to mess his territory!)
    Tibor got a call of one of his best and dearest informants to meet her in the afternoon. They decided to meet at the cellar of the cat park, where nobody goes to, because it is located at an old, abondened cementery
    d2a3EvB.jpg
    3MqR9d8.jpg
    they said hello, but this was the only thing they could say in private; after Tibor´s arrival the townies came to the place, too, and some of them went to the cellar (normally there isn´t anybody at the park! When in map view, I´ve never ever have seen anybody there!) So much to meet in seecret!! :D
    aUzSLzZ.jpg
    they tried to talk
    uHTktN1.jpg
    RVD1Msm.jpg
    YFajwZT.jpg
    5yF6WVG.jpg
    tPCIFnL.jpg
    ML0aYBk.jpg
    x3dVkPy.jpg
    lzgxPlI.jpg
    but it was useless, everyone could be a plant so after giving up to talk (this is the look Tibor gave me!),
    6U36i64.jpg
    they decided to get to Tibor and Leo´s home to talk, hoping nobody would see her enter the house
    at home Tibor served dinner (she was hungry!)
    MSAvb6Y.jpg
    and then she told Tibor some very frightful information about his enemy! And she also told him, that everyone in the town was afraid of this man and that some people disappeared under mysterious circumstances, the rumour has it that they were taken hostage or even killed by him! She herself was threatened by this man ceveral times but could always escape thanks to her fairy powers (she is a fairy, but I disabled the wings in my game, they make me dizzy and nervous!) She was very happy that Tibor was in town now, because from her point of view he was the only one powerful enough to fight against this monster!
    OrQcAta.jpg
    LODnd3A.jpg
    when she left Tibor had a bad feeling...
    he quickly cleaned the house and went to bed (now more mopping, yay! Especially, because Leo had once again not thought it necessary to go outside to pee :D )
    BbCG1CH.jpg
    In the middle of the night they heard a knock on the door...
    Finally able to play properly and to update Tibor and Leo in Vargfjell!

There was a knock on the door, when we left:
    Tibor stood up again and opened the door,
    it was his informant!
    kzlWQHl.jpg
    She was full of fear, shivering, nearly crying.
    Tibor invited her in again and asked what had happened.
    She told him that she had gone home after their meeting and that she wanted to go to bed. She took a quick shower and when she was drying herself she heard something downstairs....
    She grabbed to wear the next thing she could get (it was an evening gown she had put out to air) and sneaked down to her hallway.
    She could hear somebody in the living room! The housebreaker seemed to search for something, he opened cupboards and knocked over her couch! When she moved she made a noise and the burglar turned and she could see, that it was a henchman of Tibor´s enemy!!
    She luckily was faster then him (she´s a fairy) and run out of her house. When she turned around to see if he was after her she could see her house burning!
    So she came to Tibor in hope of getting protected!
    And the gentleman he is he offered her to stay as long as she wanted.
    p8kkm0r.jpg
    At first he ensorcelled a lucky charm on her to make her feel a bit better
    4pgM0cl.jpg
    She was hungry and made something to eat but managed to set the stove on fire, Tibor had to put out the fire with an ice charm
    0DqxxtV.jpg
    luckily it was just the stove, but the look he gave me afterwards spocke volumes :D
    sKmlRqY.jpg
    And finally he had to clean the house after Leo decided to stay in to protect his humans instead of peeing outside :)
    Ah714Hw.jpg
    But even after this Tibor was still in the best mood :p
    EV30qOV.jpg
    As you can see it was already dawning, when she went to bed and Tibor, too, decided to take a nap
    In the morning Tibor went to Misook´s (the informant´s name) house to assess the damage of the fire
    8tXFDy0.jpg
    together with Leo he scanned the house
    XOtSGnH.jpg
    Some more pictures of Tibor´s face while the inspection
    n3Rl486.jpg
    eGrhYx6.jpg
    iQBPQoa.jpg
    sTvWomP.jpg
    DkF0FqE.jpg
    2pJHfRR.jpg
    QCWHRV3.jpg
    Nc3PvPd.jpg
    wyROyc6.jpg
    I57kgse.jpg
    CPVIZ7h.jpg
    of9hL2s.jpg
    he then walked inside, after he sent Leo home, he didn´t want his friend to enter the ramshakled house!
    Jc8bzS7.jpg
    Ys5WhT8.jpg
    mnM8qdH.jpg
    xZWwvtU.jpg
    He seemed to discover something, because he left the house hastily and hurried to the city hall in order to read some official documents
    As7Rksm.jpg
    After being back home he decided that he needed some more physical strength to beat his enemy! So he practised while Misook played chess
    E1eZQcz.jpg
    kzw4BGr.jpg
    xuyKgg0.jpg
    VpE4ZGF.jpg
    0jZIAsu.jpg
    then his telephone rang...

And here are some pics of the fire in the night
    e4yDhRa.jpg
    1XErFrE.jpg
    tcHa03a.jpg
    RA5SIJ9.jpg
    K3kONDM.jpg