Sul sul Simmers! For 24 hours, starting on 6AM PT today, May 6th, you can share what's on your mind in the Sims 411 Feedback thread for the next Inside Maxis livestream. 😃
April 30 - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

(REQ) Mrs. Crumplebottom's House/ Residence. Has anyone here pictures? Sims/ Sims 2?

goodFeel93goodFeel93 Posts: 444 Member
Searching for pictures for the house of Mrs. Crumplebottom. Yes, this old evil witch :smiley: I searched in so many blogs and watched YouTube but nothing :neutral: I read that there's a story behind her/ her house with her death husband? Nevermind just searching for some pictures of her house. Sims & Sims 2. Not the Crumplebottom in Sunset Valley. Anyone here could share some pictures? Thanks in advance :blush:

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,267 Member
    Which is the house of Mrs. Crumplebottom in The Sims and Sims 2? If you can tell me I'll get you some pictures.
  • goodFeel93goodFeel93 Posts: 444 Member
    edited February 2019
    Last time i played Sims or Sims 2... i don't know :/ But you cannot see which house belongs to Mrs. Crumplebottom? When she goes inside? Maybe that's the reason.. an no open neighboorhood in Sims & Sims 2...

EDIT: Of course she's a special NPC and yap she has no house :neutral: I though she has a residence . I read something with a grave from her husband and you could visit her... But thanks y'all
  • cercatcercat Posts: 66 Member
    It's been years since I played The Sims, but I think I remember a park that was somehow connected to Crumplebottom. There was a house catty-corner to the park, but I don't remember every entering that house. For some reason, I associated that with her house. I think it was in came in the Hot Date pack. I no longer have access to that game, so can't check it out for you or provide any pictures. Good luck with your search.
    @cercat There's 80 Crumplebottom Court in the lower right corner but it's Mango Manor. :)

KxGYINy.jpg
  • goodFeel93goodFeel93 Posts: 444 Member
    @Rflong7 thanks for this picture... gud old times :open_mouth: How already said it's a special NPC withouth a home :neutral:
    Yes, you did. She's an NPC in The Sims 2. :)
  • cercatcercat Posts: 66 Member
    @Rflong7 The map area I was referring to was the one that came with the Hot Date pack. There is a park to the right of the downtown, and just to the north of it was the building I was referring to. Unfortunately there is a black box covering that area of the map in the tiny picture of the Prima Guide I am now looking at. I don't remember why this was where I thought this was her home. It may have just been the way I played the story then.
    edited February 2019
    @cercat wrote: »
    Rflong7 The map area I was referring to was the one that came with the Hot Date pack. There is a park to the right of the downtown, and just to the north of it was the building I was referring to. Unfortunately there is a black box covering that area of the map in the tiny picture of the Prima Guide I am now looking at. I don't remember why this was where I thought this was her home. It may have just been the way I played the story then.

I'll look again. I didn't check hot date area. :)

PJTMDTV.jpg