Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wish lists

2...Next

Comments

• OliiveSimsOliiveSims Posts: 73 Member
    It’s funny I was just thinking today about what I have left on my wish list for the game :

1. University
    2. Improved babies
    3. More hobbies (sewing, ballet, soccer, just to name a few of my old faves)
    4. A tropical Vacation world
    5. More party types (Bachelor/bachelorette, pool parties, baby showers)
    6. TRAVEL ! Cars, airplanes (even if it was a loading screen I would be happy)
    7. L shaped staircases
    8. Bunk beds
    9. Firefighters
    10. More everyday jobs (teacher would be amazing)

I have a very realistic play style so basically anything that would make it closer to real life lol !
  • BluelleBluelle Posts: 327 Member
    I want improved baby and toddler stages.

I want babies to be more interactive, to be able to be held and moved and not confined to some strange bassinet. I want cribs back, and changing tables.

I want toddlers to be younger. I want them to also sleep in cribs and start out as not being able to walk, but you have to teach them to walk like in the other sims games. I loved that part. I don't like the older versions of toddlers in the sims 4. They're too independent for it to be fun...

Other than that, I want spiral stairs, bunk beds and witches. For a future Sims 5 game I'd like for toddlers and weather to be included in the base game.
  • Arky_NikkiArky_Nikki Posts: 4 New Member
    There are so many good ideas here!

I think the things I would like to see the most are:
    1. More stair options! (maybe you can create your own stairs to make them L-shaped, U-shaped... spiral staircases... ladders)
    2. More different types of beds; bunkbeds, murphy beds, hide-a-beds, day beds...
    3. I find it incredibly difficult to differentiate between teens, YA and adults, so something to help with that would be nice
  • gimmiemoreblairgimmiemoreblair Posts: 53 Member
    this is everything i want in my wishlist (obviously theres so much more, just can't think right now):
    - witches
    - more traits
    - bunk beds
    - cars
    - farm life
    - university
    - more options for the babies
    - would love an in between of child and teen
    - spiral stair cases
    - ladders
    - zodiac signs